All Comments on 'Sharing a Room Ch. 03'

by pjhale121

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 11 years ago

Am looking forward to the next installment...

chrisr357chrisr357over 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next instalment

This is getting interesting, keep it up

trent_treschmantrent_treschmanover 11 years ago
Underrated

This entry is not befitting of its current rating. It has some excellent erotic material that is a little different from the majority of the swapping tales on this site (and I see that as a positive). I have enjoyed each successive chapter (the story/writing has improved with each entry) and I eagerly look forward to the next submission because of these questions: Will condoms be used or will this swap go down bareback? Will Ron's infatuation with Lisa's breasts preclude the blindfolded portion of his fantasy so he can see them in action? Keep up the good work, because this series is underrated in some ways.

pjhale121pjhale121over 11 years agoAuthor
Rating

@trent_treschman – I’m glad you think this story is underrated; I do, too. But then, as the author, I’m biased and think everyone should rate it a five! I try to balance being somewhat realistic with the more erotic fantasy elements. Sometimes the writing gets a little slow when I’m too conscious of the “realities”. Hopefully in the next couple chapters, as things heat up, the ratings will follow. I appreciate you taking the time to comment and vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Fuck!

Here it comes...no pun intended! Another cuck...And everybody loves each other SO MUCH TOO but they want to fuck other people....but is that all right honey....you know I love only you...but I'll love you even more if you let me suck and fuck another cock....okay? You can fuck someone too...because I love you so much that I want this for you...Give me a break...do you really see how STUPID it all sounds...why this country is making divorce lawyers rich..Stupid shit like this!

pjhale121pjhale121over 7 years agoAuthor
thanks for feedback

@anonymous, Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to comment. It helps authors understand what readers like. I tend to write fantasies where loving couples stay in love even while granting each other the freedom to explore their sexuality in non-traditional ways. That doesn’t sit well with some readers and it is probably best for them to read stories by other authors as they won’t find much satisfaction with mine. As another commenter pointed out, this is fantasy sex and as such I can conveniently ignore some possible ramifications of the character’s actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why do you read these stories @ Oh Fuck! ???

Why do you read these stories @ Oh Fuck! ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good tale well written

The same room stuff is very erotic without crossing a serious and dangerous line. I fantasized and talked about that with both my current and ex wife. It seems like it could easily lead to a dangerous next step that I din't think I would have been willing to take.

Well written.

pjhale121pjhale121over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to @anon for commenting (and presumably voting). Feedback is always appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous