Sharing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darklogic
darklogic
23 Followers

He quirked an eyebrow at me. I was usually wanting more foreplay, not less. Now here I was telling him I was ready like a woman in one of his scenes, as though I had my own "fluffer" hidden away somewhere. He reached into his back pocket and took out a condom like he always did with me. I took his hand into mine and slipped my fingers around the wrapper. He had taught me how to put it on him without us losing too much of the excitement. But instead of unwrapping it I watched him slide his pants down to the floor. He almost never wore underwear, and today was no exception. I admired his toned legs and firm ass just like I had ogled the rest of him before. I smiled up at him when we caught each other using our eyes to take each other in.

But when he knelt in front of me so that I could wrap him up in latex, I threw caution and the condom to the wind and behind the couch. He looked somewhat alarmed. He knew I couldn't use birth control. We both knew. Don't ask me how I reasoned this out, but for some reason I didn't want to feel safe from his cock. I wanted his cock, his embrace, his love, and I wanted all of those to make me feel safe. I didn't want to have any kind of protection between me and Lance, because I didn't want to be protected from anything Lance could do to me. I trusted him.

He looked into my eyes as though to ask if I was sure, and I was grateful that he said absolutely nothing beyond that inquisitive glance. Instead he grew bold as well, and caught me up into his arms while I screamed with giddy shock. I saw where we were going and my heart soared that we were going back to his bedroom. In almost no time he had me laying down beneath him but with pillows and a mattress beneath me instead of his living room couch. We kissed longingly, exploring each other as he held himself above me with those wonderful arms on either side of my shoulders, resting himself on his elbows as his hands moved to cradle my head.

My hands trailed down his back towards his ass as we kissed, then parted to trail up to his oblique's, feeling the ridges at the edge of his abs as I moved them down around his front and then in between us. I was about to grasp as his member and move it to join us when he pushed up breaking our kiss. I gasped in shock when he firmly grasped his cock while resting on his other arm and placed it squarely between the lips of my pussy. I cooed as he slowly moved it deep inside me, and I helped him along by spreading my own lips apart for him to glide in with even less friction.

All too soon I felt the head of his cock come to rest against my cervix. But when he bottomed out he moved to rest on his knees and lifted my ass up to place a pillow beneath it. I bit my lips as he repositioned again, moving his legs out behind him and keeping his torso low to the ground. This position caused the entire length of his cock to press even harder against all of my most sensitive regions within. And then he began to move. He didn't thrust so much as rock back and forth, sliding his entire body back and forth right above me. His hard muscles rubbed into delicious contact with my smooth skin, and his gentle but powerful movements built up a beautiful feeling of warmth inside me.

I moaned and urged him on, my hand slowly trailing down my body to reach for my clit. With a yelp of surprise I found my hand lifted off of my and pressed hard into the bed near my face. I looked up to see his gentle face take on a determined expression. "No shortcuts, Claire. We've skipped too much already. You're going to build up an entire well of passion." As he continued to hold my wrist in his fist, his other hand moved to tease at one of my breasts. "And we are going to have sex for a long time as I work you into a frenzy, and you are going to come from deep inside yourself. You're going to writhe in ecstasy beneath me and scream as your pussy clamps down hard on my cock. But I won't stop rocking into you. You're going to come again and again while begging me to stop. But I won't. And I'm going to fill you to the brim with my cum until you can feel it ooze out with every thrust. You're mine, and tonight we're not repeating some shit I did with anyone else. We're going to make love all night like the world doesn't exist."

I kissed him hard as I pulled him towards me with my free hand. Part of it because of how he was making me feel physically and part of it was because of how my emotions were wracking me from what we were doing. But mostly I was filling his mouth with my tongue to stop him from talking. He continued to fill me as well. And for two more hours he lived up to his word. I lost count of how many times each of us came, but he never stopped moving with me, never stopped that relentless pressure inside of me. By the end I could feel my inner walls grip and milk him as my cervix pulsated where it met the tip of his softening cock.

When we were completely finished I laid my head on his chest, uncaring of where my hair fell on or off of him. He held me with one arm as he rested on his back. "I needed that." I breathed the words out. "Treat me like that again and I'll invite another of my friends over for a threesome."

He kissed the top of my head. "You really like watching me fuck your friends, don't you?" He asked already knowing the answer.

I moaned slightly even though I was sexually exhausted. "It's actually really hot. I mean, everyone else can watch you on screen so shouldn't I get to in person?" I could see he was accepting my corrupted logic. "Hey," I ran a finger down between his pectoral muscles. "How about after I get off work I invite Paige over? She's taught me a lot of tricks that you really like, maybe we can both try some out on you at the same time."

He groaned but then uncharacteristically shook his head at the prospect. "No, I just want you to myself tomorrow."

Tomorrow, didn't he mean today? It was already past midnight. Then suddenly I grew tense when I eyed the clock next to his bed and groaned. "Oh god I have to get up in six hours."

He looked over at it then back to me. "No you don't." I looked up at him unbelieving of what he just said. He knew how important my work was to me, especially after everything that we'd been through. While I gazed at him like he'd just kicked my favorite puppy, he shrugged and continued. "After all, I already called your boss..."

"You what?!" I was far from speechless. I had at least three really angry speeches that occurred to me at that moment. "Why the hell did you do that?" I pushed my head off of his chest and glared at him. "What the hell did you say to Janine? God you're going to get me fired." And suddenly I stopped when he put a finger to my lips.

"I just told her it was our anniversary and I had made plans for us. Besides, it won't cause a scheduling problem because I called two weeks ago and simply reminded her today. She said everything was fine." He was smiling like a kid in a candy store, but I was still upset.

"And why did you tell her that?" I fumed.

That smirk was so charming usually, but right now it annoyed me. "Because tomorrow is our anniversary, Claire."

And suddenly I lost all of the steam and anger and was replacing it with embarrassment. To make it worse he continued. "So I took off work this whole weekend. I called your boss... and I made plans for us. Just us."

I looked sheepishly at him. I had no idea that he was so sentimental, but when I thought back hard enough I remembered that we'd been seeing each other for about a year. I guess it was a year on the dot.

He smiled at my fidgeting. "You had no idea did you?" He chuckled while I shook my head with embarrassment. I shrank into his arms as he wrapped them around me, filling me with warmth and comfort. "I'll forgive you, but only if you postpone our threesome till sometime next week. Deal?"

I playfully punched him in the ribs. "Deal."

We lay together with him spooning me for quite a while. His breathing was deep but even. I smiled as I drifted to sleep, thinking back on the most drama filled, sex filled, and wonderful year of my life. Now it was our life. "Happy anniversary," I whispered, "and I love you."

He held me contentedly in his sleep, and soon I joined him, my last thought being how much I loved this man and was so glad to have him in my life.

darklogic
darklogic
23 Followers
12