Sharing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up and took in their worried faces. "Guy's what happened happened because I wanted it to happen. I didn't know you were sharing the room, I wondered where Bob had gone after dinner, when I came back from the ladies. I've never been in a threesome before..." and I went on to explain the pact with you Sven darling. They were both very relieved and we agreed to call it a night and meet later in the week. In any case I didn't see them at all on Sunday, perhaps they were avoiding me out of embarrassment. I hoped not.

- o O o -

Sven my love at least I found my second week much easier. We had got rid of a lot of the theory and were now working on more of the practical which meant that I had a greater amount of time free in the evenings. I decided to see if I could set something up with the two men again. Eventually I caught up with Bob on the Wednesday night as I came into the dining room for our evening meal and joined him at his table, just as Jim came in and joined both of us. I swear they both cringed when I asked, sotto voce, as to the state of my lovers.

It was Jim, normally the quieter of the two it would seem, who found his voice first. "Pat - fully recovered - but still embarrassed." "Me too," added Bob actually blushing.

"That's a pity," I said, "it was going to be my turn to offer you a night-cap." Their heads jerked up simultaneously and both started to speak together before blushing then laughing quietly. "I'll take that as a yes then." I said.

And so an hour later the three of us were walking gently across the grass and then out of sight of the hotel buildings down by the lake. Again I was wearing a blouse, skirt and my stockings, Bob had asked if I would. Again I was knickerless. The cooler air of the early evening down by the lake felt deliciously naughty as it wafted under my skirt, the moistness of my incipient arousal feeling still colder again as it evaporated a little. At that moment I was holding Bob's hand - he pulled me gently to him and kissed me. Jim, not to be outdone, pressed against me from the back and kissed the nape of my neck. I shivered with the pleasure of their gentle onslaught.

This time we had, all three of us, discussed and agreed that we should try a 'threesome' everybody involved from the outset, but other than that no ground rules, we would just let the evening evolve.

I shivered a little as the air grew colder at dusk, Jim suggested that perhaps it would be better if we returned to their room. They could go on ahead and let themselves in, and I could wait until there was no one around in the corridor and then walk down to their room and join them

So it was that I tapped on their door about ten minutes later. It was opened by Jim. I slipped in and walked in front of him into their bedroom. Bob stood up and kissed me again, holding my head with his hands. Jim kissed my neck and then reached round and held my breasts from behind. I could feel his penis against my bottom and I pressed back against him. Without hurrying, but still not wasting too much time the boys undressed me until I was stood, between them, barefooted, with just my stockings and suspenders on.

Jim kissed my neck again, then trailed his kisses and tongue down the length of my spine then he planed a kiss on either nether cheek before running his hands on down the backs of my legs to behind my knees. I shuddered gently and held onto Bob's head as he kissed my breasts. Sven darling the feeling was quite incredible, the plaything of two men, both trying to outdo the other in turning me on.

Bob straightened up and started to undress, Jim seeing that he momentarily had me to himself, turned me round and kissed my mound as he kneeled in front of me. I put one foot on his shoulder to open myself up for him and he covered me with his mouth, sucking hard as he did so. I almost came from the pleasure of that kiss, and I had the first mini-orgasm a second or so later when he opened me up with his tongue and started to lick and kiss me in earnest. Then I felt Bob against my back, his penis directed down the crack of my bottom and then, as he bent me forward a little I felt it slide between my legs and against the bottom of my slit. I know I moaned. The Jim was back, now also naked. I leaned fully forward and kissed the precum off the end of his penis. Bob eased into me from behind, slowly at first then, lubricated by my wetness slid right home as far as he could. I groaned in pleasure as he slid back then again pushed home as he did so Jim's cock slid all the way into my mouth until my nose touched his wiry hair. Such delicious wanton use to be made of. We didn't come together, Jim filled my mouth and throat first and then I felt Bob stiffen and throb deep inside me and that finally set me off, as Bob pulled on my pendulous breasts at the same time.

A little later we showered together, just washing off our enjoyment of each other, before I returned quietly to my room. Maybe I should have told you about that, Sven, when we spoke just before bedtime the same night. I couldn't bring myself too, not until I knew you had opened your account. Friday night Bob went home for that weekend. Jim and I fucked ourselves silly - all weekend - he didn't sleep in his bed once - unless you count Sunday afternoon. I think he was too exhausted by then, he needed the rest. Yes - when I was talking to you Saturday night, I was sat on his lap, he was lying back on the bed against the headboard, deep inside me, massaging my breasts. He dared me to do it. Ten seconds after I put the phone down we were both coming harder than ever before - I blacked out for a few seconds.

The Wednesday night of the last week, they both came to my room. That was special, and different. Bob lay on my bed and I climbed on top of him and took his fullness from the front, laying forward onto his chest. Jim, lubed up, slid in to my anus, spearing gently all the way home. God Sven what a feeling, I felt bloated, completely full. I don't want to do it again for a little while, but it was amazing while it lasted. Bob could feel Jim rubbing against him, as could Jim in the opposite sense, being the bread holding the sandwich together was an amazing feeling. Bob throbbed and pulsed and came first, which started Jim off and I could feel both of them pulsing into me. Such exquisite feelings, such and incredible month.

Thank you darling. Thank you, thank you.

- o O o -

Sven sat in the monitor's glow, reading the last of the words on the screen. He had stood naked in the semi-darkness and watched as Pat had read the first story, his story. Without saying anything she had stood up and motioned him to come in and read her part. As he read he had been aware of her return, then as he reached the last page she had leaned forward, breasts pressed against his back. She ran her hands down his back then switched and scratched her finger nails across his nipples. They were, like hers, hard, erect - giving away his inner feelings. She turned his chair away from the screen, facing back out into the room. Pat straddled his lap, facing him and then slowly slid down onto his hard, red erection, taking him all in one sliding swoop. They gasped out loud together as she did so. Sven stood up, hands round her bottom, clasping him to her, impaled upon him as she was. Pat clung on round his neck as he waddled them down the passage into their bedroom. Still deep inside her he laid her gently down and she arched upward trying to get him deeper inside her, her legs clasped round his back. She clung to him twitching her pelvic muscles round him, then gasped again as he withdrew a fraction and then struck with three quick strokes before cumming inside her his throbbing spasming climax carrying her over the threshold with him. She sobbed at its intensity.

Sven kissed away her tears - "As long as you remember you're my slut," he said.

Pat, still overcome and unable to speak could only nod her total agreement

(c) Sven_the_Elder 2003

12