All Comments on 'Sharing Her Warmth at 10,000 Feet'

by MrCassidy73

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
If...

If the husband agrees and likes it, No problem with the story...But not more than 3 * for his passivity.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 9 years ago
Just a factual observation

on a not-very-good story.

Things may of course be different in the USA, maybe wind and atmospheric resistance there is less than it is everywhere else in the world? But the cruising height of commercial aircraft is normally 30,000+feet.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
WTF Scotty?

Granted that HotWife stories lack a lot of seduction, which diminishes the overall drama and tension, but the crowded conditions help maintain a little trepidation about discovery. For the HW genre, this tale is not bad.

My only issue is WHY the Scotsman made a comment about US commercial flight altitudes. I see NO reference to how high the aircraft was flying. It is not stated whether it was a daytime flight or nighttime, although Hubby taking a nap kinda implies an evening flight (but just kinda!) In either event, at any altitude there ARE features Sweetie COULD be pointing out to the Bull (but Hubby knew that was just a diversion!)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
likedeeplit, please re-read the title of the story

Sharing Her Warmth at 10,000 Feet

That's where Scotty got the altitude reference. Since many of the peaks around Las Vegas reach 12,000+ feet AGL, cruising in any plane, commercial or private at only 10,000 would be fatal. And yes, most commercial flights cruise at 30,000 above sea level, to avoid private/slower traffic and for safety on the flyways.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Lickideesplit

sorry, I misspelled your username.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He prefers Splitlicker

A bit on the retarded side I'd say.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Rather crampped space

So did she invite 20 something to visit you two in your hotel? To let the young stud really fuck her tight married pussy? More to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 *

So when husband gona suck cock. Stupid fuckin story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

Great story! Really well done.

musicman88musicman88over 9 years ago

Horse shit... Just not very plausible.... good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Quite erotic. I could definitely let my wife play like this. Tasting his cum and all. And as a matter of fact I would suck him dry if it would please her half as much as it would me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Warm up hell

Her husband left Las Vegas immediately upon purchasing his return flight ticket Saying I am ready to call my lawyer, lady,,,,,Good bye

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What else

What else would you expect a whore to do?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous