Sharing Is Caring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't going to send you home without feeling you in me, David," she smiled.

And with that, she positioned herself on her hands and knees. Holding her hips I slid my cock into her waiting pussy. It was warm and smooth. I felt her tighten her vaginal muscles and it was an incredibly erotic moment. I began to move, moving my cock faster. My balls were slapping her smooth pussy and I leaned on her back, my hands caressing her swinging breasts, her nipples between my fingers. She buried her face in the pillow, her hands behind her head, her fingers in her hair.

All this foreplay had me incredibly aroused and I felt my orgasm becoming imminent. I reached between her legs and touched her clit. She bucked and then continued her rhythmic movements. I felt her little bud getting harder and tried to not lose focus as I climbed the mountain. I could hold it back no longer and with a gasp, I came. Helena made a noise that sounded like a trapped animal and came again, gasping and writhing as we both fell back onto the bed.

A few minutes passed, as we lay in silence, our hands touching.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"David, Brianna wasn't bullshitting me. That was great," Helena murmured.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Oh my God!" Helena cried, a look of panic on her face. "I can't face Brianna looking like this. I've got the 'just been laid' look."

"Try not to worry, Helena," I spoke reassuringly. "I'll sit down with Brianna and tell all. She'll be pissed initially, but she knows you and I are not likely to become lovers and she'll want to know all about it. It may enhance our love life even more. Jealousy is, indeed a great aphrodisiac."

With that, I rolled out of bed and strode to the top of the stairs. "I'll be right down, Bree," I shouted.

Quickly pulling on my clothes, I walked to the bed. Kneeling down I gently pulled Helena's head toward me and kissed her softly. "Thank you for a wonderful evening," I whispered. My hands lingered on her face, and we gazed into each other's eyes. "It was memorable, but now I must go." I stood up and took one last look at Helena as she lay on the bed, the sheet pulled up over her breasts. I closed the bedroom door quietly and descended the stairs to the front door.

I opened the door and Brianna stood there, a look of bemusement on her face. I hugged her close and kissed her, our eyes met and I could see that she already knew.

"Let's grab a bottle of wine at the little store," I whispered, "I have a lot to share with you, Sweetie." Her hand found mine and we walked into the gathering gloom together.

Helena's porch light blinked off.

12