All Comments on 'Sharing My Wife Ch. 02'

by Kenny9990

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes and double Yikes

Sloppy seconds, Yuck! I hope she gets pregnant by both of them and then later by a 12 foot dicked blackman.

KevstaKevstaabout 15 years ago
Perfect Fantasy

This is so hot! Please keep it going. If people dont like this genre, then they shouldnt read and shouldnt comment. I loved this, can picture my wife in her place. Mm mm mm - excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF?!?

IT would be better if hubby didn't wonder what the fuck was goiong on then "remember" he encouraged his wife to fuck other men or "remember" that he was supposed to talk about condoms or "remember" that she gave her virginity to him and so on and so on....get on with it already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Life

If you call this living, than good luck. sounds like you are toast, this is turning into a little boys story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PILLOW WAS NICE

Very nice story.The pillow was a nice touch.It makes for better sex,for the woman,and the man.Gives him a better view.Also the fact that there was no condom is very sexy.Please remember this is a story,and condoms ruin these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree with a previous commenter...

It's not just a boy's story. It's a pusillanimous boy's story. hehehe

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
she must not have any respect for her husband

If all she thinks of her husband is that a big cock could take her away to a lover then she must not have loved him very much. She is a very shallow woman who has turned into a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
BS is BS doesnt matter how you wrap it.

You cant share something that doesnt belong to you. She is a slut and sluts belong to no one, they are by their own nature public property up for grabs.

cygnedautrefoiscygnedautrefoisabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Avoids all the cliches. A very arousing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice!

Daaamn that was a good story

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good!!!

Good that the story ended here!!!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This story ended here because...

This story ended here because from here only divorce is in the horizon!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved it !!! virtually an exact copy of my wife with a friend of mine which carried on for three and a half years with him fucking her anything from once a week to six times a night when we all slept together. I would have loved to have taken videos of them together but my friend was married and worried that they may somehow get back to his wife. In those three and a half years i estimated he fucked my wife somewhere between 500 and 1000 times and as my wife can't have kids he never wore condoms which i liked. After he fucked her i would always go down on her and clean her up with mt tongue, i loved that part of there coupling. He had been married twice before but had never had a head job from either of his wives,but when he met my wife he received them often.He has called in on his way to work to fuck my wife at lunch time and often late at night. But these days my wife has gone cold and i rarely get sex mind you she is 77 and I'm 79 so i guess the good times are over.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck writes again, inspires my wife and I comments from fellow fantasy cucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous