Sharing the Jacuzzi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found it!" She turned back to him and tiptoed over excitedly, which made her tits sway and bounce, much to Bob's delight. "I've done this before."

"You're kidding?"

"No, I have to be more careful. Good thing it's you Bob and not some stranger!"

I could see Cindy getting ready to open the door, so I called one more time to make it last a few moments longer. She looked down at the number and picked up while Bob stared in awe at her figure.

"Hi again!"

"Is he still there?"

"Yes, Bob came over for the bags". She looked at Bob as he started to signal 'no'.

"Where are you?"

"On the deck."

"You're naked on the deck in front with him! Oh my God."

"Yes, he's here right now."

"Oh my god, I'm going cum in my pants."

"I think he did." She laughed unbeknownst to Bob what I had just said.

"You wanna say hi?" She teased him even more.

Bob's face went white, "Noooo!" He mouthed to her, and then very low, "are you crazy?"

"Hold on a second honey." Cindy held the phone against her chest, not lost on Bob.

"No need to get him suspicious, just act normal."

Bob took the phone. "Uh, Hi John. Yeah, just came over. Yeah, thanks again. Ok, seeya." Bob blew out a big breath and handed the phone back to Cindy.

"Okay, see you soon!" She said, teasing me before she hung up.

Cindy opened the door and gave one last wiggle of her ass before disappearing inside. She came out with the hand truck, but was wearing her thin red robe. It was very open in front showing most of her breasts except where it hid her nipples, which were quite visible through the silky material. It might have been MORE sexy than wearing nothing.

"Here you go." She rolled it towards him, noticed the wet spot on this pants, but said nothing about it.

"Oh Bob!" She said in her most apologetic voice. "Thank you for being such a gentleman despite my predicament."

She took his hands in hers and leaned forward to give him a peck on the cheek. As she did her breasts slid over the back of Bob's hands. She lightly pressed against him as she reached up and kissed him. When she moved away, her tits slid back over his hands. Bob was looking right down her robe.

"Sure Cindy." Bob shuffled away. He was a total wreck, but a happy wreck.

I called my wife a few minutes later. "Cindy, I'm almost home. I was so worked up by everything going on, I had to leave. Is Bob gone?"

"Yes, but he got a real close look, John. I hope you're happy now?"

"I am. Tell me about it when I get home!"

"Then hurry. This whole day's made me very horny."

"On my way!" I left everything and ran through the woods to my car.

When I got home, Cindy greeted me just inside our doorway. I hugged her and pleaded, "Tell me what happened?"

"I stood up and handed him the phone after we talked."

"Oh my God! What did he do?"

"Same as you're doing now." She touched the bulge in my pants. "I wanted to satisfy that imagination of yours since you seem to go out of your way to create these situations."

"Yes, I know." I said apologetically. "I just get turned on thinking of someone seeing your beautiful body." I caressed the curve of her tits through her robe.

"I got turned on too, so I got out of the Jacuzzi to see what he would do."

"Try to fuck you, what else?"

"Actually, he's more of a gentleman than you. He turned around. That's when I locked the door."

"So now you're naked and he knows you can't get in?"

"Well, I said I knew where the key was. I bent down over the planter to get it. I think he wet his pants about then."

"No shit, he was looking at your pussy!" I started to loosen my pants.

"I think that last part was a little over the top." She admitted.

"It's Okay Cindy. I put you in that situation, so whatever happened lies with me. But I have to tell you, I'm actually VERY turned on by it!"

"I can tell. Enough talking. I need sex."

She let her robe drop open. I picked her up and laid her on the kitchen table.

Seeing how wet her pussy was, I dove my head right in, teasing and licking her clit as she lay on the table. She moaned loudly and though I tried to make it last, she came quickly.

I carried Cindy to glass door facing the deck and leaned her hands on the frame facing out to the yard.

"What are you doing?"

"He was right here. I want to imagine what happened!"

"Yes, right here."

I stood behind her and put my cock inches from her wet lips as I stroked her long hair.

"I could feel him watching my ass when he came up on the deck. Then he stared at my tits as I tried to open the door. That's when I turned to get the key."

"His dick must've been a rock by then." I urged her on. "Did you think about him trying to stick his dick in you when you leaned over to pick up the key?"

"It entered my mind."

"Would you have liked that?"

"I would like YOUR cock in me right now!"

I pushed into her to satisfy both our needs.

"Ooh, Yes! Like that!" she cried.

It felt like my six-inch dick was ten inches long as it slid LONG and SLOWLY in and out of her 'drenched' pussy. Her upper body was now leaning out of the doorway as her tits rocked back and forth in the air. I kept imagining Bob standing there watching us.

At one point I thrust forward so hard my cock hit the top of her vagina. I started to cum as her muscles squeezed the remaining cum out of my cock. She embraced my ejaculation, "Oh yes, come! Oooh, I can feel you coming inside of me!"

Soon after, we both slid to the floor exhausted and drained.

"John, I'm not sure that was a good idea today. He was very close, he saw everything!"

"We'll have to figure out what to do about him now." I pondered.

"I know, John. He's going to be thinking about fucking me all the time now. How am I going to face him?"

"Well. There are two roads to take. One is to lay low for a while to settle him down."

"And the other?"

"To get it over with."

12