All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 05'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
(from a boy who gets his stiff prick up between his mother's legs) "Every fucking chance I get." Sammy said without the least bit of a stutter. "I am a motherfucker." He grinned.

Sammy's like lots and lots of boys. "Motherfucker" for them isn't an insult, it's a term of honor. Sticking their hard young cock up their mother's mommy-hole, where it's safe and protected and surrounded by a mass of warm, wet, loving mommy-twat is a dream come true. And Sonny, who arranges for his buddies to fuck their moms, is a true humanitarian. There just is nothing like blowing their young balls up the same cunt they came out of. Nothing. He should win a Nobel Prize.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 11 years ago
Fan-Fucking-Tastic

Don't stop now ; keep those chapters cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lost for words

Only 2 comments in almost 90,000 views - must be because we are lost for words - the story is that damn good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not sure what to think

Starting to feel like Sonny is now getting used for everyone else's gratification and he gets whatever manages to bounce his way. His mother is certainly doing that. And to simply tease Natasha (or Sasha? Which is it, you're making them interchangeable?) and leave her tied up. He's obviously getting jealous about how his mother is treating him. This feels like a lost chapter. It gets Brent into his moms pants but seems to do little else of significance

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 7 years ago
CAME

FUCKED HUBBY TWICE, STILL READING AND ABOUT TO CUM AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good question

Is nothing sacred with you?" These articles are written by another of those individuals who are possessed by an undeniable fear of religion, especially the Christian religion. I am not the most intense follower of the Ten Commandments, but I do find the use of the words GOD, Jesus, Christ, Mary (when used in reference to her being the Mother if Jesus), Heaven and any other word associated with the heavenly entities to be more than highly offensive in sexual settings. By using these words, the writer demonstrates his over powering fear of Christianity. I am grateful that I am not so fearful.

Studio8101Studio81016 months ago

Nice narrative with exciting developments and twists.

DcomminsDcommins3 months ago

Continues to be an amazing sexy, hot story with lots of twists and turns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous