Sharing the MILF List Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed my sisters were home. They were in the kitchen. Dalia was eating a piece of cold pizza from last night.

Georgia looked at me with wide, inquiring eyes. "Where's Mom?" She asked.

I held up the milk. "She has a head ache. I am going to make her some warm milk . . . maybe with a little bourbon to take up to her if she is not already asleep. For a moment Georgia regarded me, trying to see past the picket fence of my account. That could not have been hard; I barely tried to disguise my lust which seemed intent on stirring my cock. Finally she shrugged and left the kitchen. Dalia and Tawny followed her. I heated the milk, put in some bourbon and went up to the door of Mom's room. I could hear someone in the hall shower and further down a little music from Tawny's room. I hoped no one had opened Mom's door. I glanced down the hall to be sure no one was close and cracked the door.

My mother was crouched on her bed, nude. Her hands were tied to the head board in a curiously similar pose that I had imposed on Sasha Rossini except Mom's hands were wide, nearly to the edge and tied with two pairs of stockings. Her great breasts dangled and unlike some women in that pose, they maintained a fine shape, full and lush. She was blindfolded and gagged and I could see earbuds looping below her head linked to her IPod which hung on the headboard. Her ankles were tied to the corners of the bed but not very securely, just tight and taut enough to prevent her from standing. She could not lie down comfortably with her hands so high, so she crouched on the bed, her ass waving to the quiet music playing in her head.

My cock hardened. Suddenly, I was filled with the lust that I had been directing at other women. I set down the cup of milk and bourbon. Slowly, I reached around her bare shoulders and withdrew the earplugs from her ears. She swung her head in my direction immediately.

"Mom," I whispered. "Mom, the girls are home and I am going to fuck you. You have to be quiet. I want you, now."

Her head nodded up and down, a desperate motion from a desperate woman. Her ass quit its swaying.

I ran a hand down her shoulder to her back, down her side, brushing her huge breast with my fingertips on the way to her ass. I caressed her ass cheeks and then dipped into her swampy crotch, finding her cleaned but bubbling with her recent encounter with Brent. Her pussy lips were engorged and distended, her pussy gaped and seemed to suck at my finger when I touched her. So I plunged it into her body. She jerked and her head dropped as I penetrated her.

I pulled my finger clear of her quaking body and undressed; shirt, slacks and shoes in about ten seconds I had them off. I glanced at the door and wondered if I should lock it but then shrugged. I was about tired of playing like I was not able to fuck my own mother whenever I liked and dodging the obvious access to my sisters this reality might provide. Georgia might suspect but she seemed willing to be patient and let our situation form without undo manipulation which spoke well of her. My mother had experienced the consuming reality of being airtight. I did want her to see another woman experience it though but had not decided yet if she should watch one of her daughters or if it would arouse her more to watch Annie or Mrs. Wills get all her holes plugged. Or maybe all her daughters . . . I shied away from the thought lest it overwhelm my already overactive imagination.

I shook my head. My reverie melted in the presence of the pulsing heat emanating from my mother's naked body. She felt me get onto the bed, widening her knees and arching her back as best she could. She posed and waited, her pale pink pussy appeared between the full orbs of her ass, milky white and flawless, mature and well-formed. My cock throbbed in my hand. When I touched the head to Mom's cunt, she froze, waiting; the tension nearly ripping through her body like heat in the desert. I grasped her hips and pushed. Her body met my motion and my cock head separated her pussy lips and touched her insides. She made a noise in her throat that encouraged me. I pressed harder, just holding her hips with my hands while pushing my cock into her. She shifted and arched and pushed back. My cock ran into her like a ramrod into a well-oiled gun barrel . . . all the way into her body till I was cinched up against her ass.

The waiting must have primed her because as soon as my cock touched the back of her pussy, she grunted and her head came up and her hips began to shimmy and shake, even in the grip of my hands. She jerked back at me, trying to fire the climax pending in her body. I pulled back and jammed my cock into her hard, just once. My lovely mother exploded into a quiet, violent orgasm. I had to grip her hard to keep from losing her. She shook and fishtailed and arched and bucked; all the while making noises that could only be described as animalistic—which could be the fault of the gag—and all sotto voce so they seemed private and present only for me. I just held on.

When she began to run down, it seemed like five minutes or an eternity because her pussy roiled around my cock bringing me sensations of such fabulous delight that I never wanted it to end. I did not move, I did not speak, I did not think. Finally, my raven-haired mother became still, well, mostly still. Her body continued to twitch. She barely reacted when I leaned into her, pressing my cock harder into her again and grappled with her great, brash breasts. I cupped them and held her and she sighed. I squeezed her and she shook her head.

After a few moments, I understood and pulled the gag from her mouth. She expelled soaked panties onto the bed, gasping long, huge breaths which ended with a suspiration, "Oh sweet geezus!" She wheezed. "I have never been fucked like that in my life." Her whisper rasped, like she was trying to seduce me all over again.

My cock twitched and she groaned, a little loudly. I held still and finally she turned and tried to look at me, bending her body sideways. "Shall I unhook you?" I asked, using the wrong term to refer to the stockings which bound her. One end was tied to the bed and the other wrapped around her wrist and forearm but she had them wound once around each hand and held on to them which gave her a little more control of her situation.

She shook her head, then nodded. "Oh, I don't know! I am so high I do not want to move. I want to feel you come in me like . . . like . . . " She stumbled to a stop.

"Brent." I filled in helpfully.

"Ohhhhhh. You knew?" Mom snickered. "You sent him to your loving mother to fuck her and make her his bitch?"

"No, Mom." I said softly, bending over her bare back to kiss the bow of her shoulders to each side of her neck. "We swapped." I said softly. "In fact, I expect dear Mrs. Rossini is riding his great cock right now, just like I am fucking you. Well, similar anyway. She might be taking him in the ass."

"Oh no," my mother wailed. "That would be impossible . . . " The tone of her voice did not carry fear and loathing so much as hope and anticipation, since she had done it once already.

I pulled completely out of her pussy and sat back on my heels. "Shall I release you?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know." She said, irritation in her voice, the wonder and the lavish desire disappeared. "I like being fucked like this. My first time and I do not want it to end."

Her words confused me. Together with her tone, whispered and sober, I could not tell if she was kidding or snarling or being literal and giving me straight commentary. I was confused. I put a hand on each hip and stroked her smooth, plush skin. I gripped each thigh and suddenly, like a geyser, the need to enter her and fuck her again and fill her possessed me and I no longer cared what she wanted. I rose up on my knees, pulled her cheeks apart and stabbed my cock into her pussy again.

Mom grunted but she pushed back at me, seating my cock fully into her pussy. "Yesssssss!" She hissed. "Fuck me! Fuck me again! Oh, gawd, you think he is fucking his mother right this moment? Fuck meeeeeeee!" Her voice ended in a wailing keen, quietly issuing from her quivering body. Suddenly she was right back into the throes of passion. It wafted up off of her like she was steaming or burning. I gripped her by the waist and started long, deep slow strokes which evacuated her pussy of all cock till only the tingling tip touched her pussy lips. Then I slid the full straight shaft slowly into her, stroking her flesh with my cock so carefully that I imagined I could feel each ridge, each rib of her coiled, convulsing cunt caress my cock as it entered her body.

Even when she began to come the first time, I remained true to the rhythm and as I continued, she seemed to become more and more excited; orgasms rolled through her like a line of thunderstorms dotting a landscape with thunder, lightning and the deluges of her pleasure. Gradually, I began to feel the strain of going slow and when I speed up, her body began to move to meet my increased motion. Soon, the slapping of my body against her ass and the squish of my cock sluicing into her gushing pussy filled the room. It seemed to echo around us for a moment but then my climax peaked and I went deaf. Feeling it approach, I began to hammer Mom hard, driving her against the headboard till she could stiffen her body to receive the force of my passion. She groaned and grunted as I fucked her and finally, sighed and came as I erupted with a short, final orgasm that depleted my sexual capacity for the moment.

It robbed me of my orientation and balance and I draped over her back. She tried to collapse but she hung from the headboard with me on top of her like one end of a hammock. When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw were the scissors on her night stand beside the lube. I used them to cut her loose, likely as Brent had intended. Mom collapsed and lay on her belly for a moment before rolling onto her back, opening her legs and motioning me between them. I lay on her, giving her a little of my weight. When she kissed me, I almost felt a flicker of life in my cock but no, it was wish and imagination striking the rocky bottom of exhaustion. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and hugged her naked, humid body around mine.

"Oh Sonny, you do not know what it is like to be wanted again, after all these years." She chortled. "I mean by a man. And not just by one man but by all of you! Brent is the first but I want them all."

I felt immediate jealousy but then my weekend plans overlaid that and I felt tired and overworked, over-fucked maybe but what a way to die! I groaned and tried to disentangle myself from my naked mother. "That is up to you. I am going to shower and go to bed."

When I got to my feet, she sat up and looked at me, fighting to focus her eyes. She put her hands to her breasts and massaged them, which, for a moment closed her eyes. She opened them again, with evident effort. "I am so fucked. What if I cannot live without cock like this all the time?"

I shrugged. "Lots of cock out there. Plenty to go around, I expect."

"Use my shower." She said and flopped back onto the bed.

I did and when I emerged, she was gasping in her sleep, naked and out like a light just as she had been lying when left. I slipped out her door after turning out the lights and crept to my door. I opened to find a light on and Georgia sitting in the middle of my bed reading a magazine.

"Oh, how are you doing serving Mom her warm milk?" She asked lightly.

I stepped inside the room and shut the door. I wanted to ask 'what are you doing here' but what I needed to say was 'I am too fucked out to do you any good' and the two fought to get past my teeth, neither giving way. So I said nothing. I just stared at my casual sister sitting in her nighty on my bed, her big breasts filling the top with her flesh and revealing her cleavage, nipple dimpling the fabric. She had not even turned down the covers. The night was chilly and her flesh bubbled with goose bumps.

I wanted to feel . . . something, something besides exhaustion but I could not. Plus I had the vague feeling that I should be dissembling somehow but could come up with nothing better than, "I just used Mom's shower. She is asleep."

"I am sure she is." Georgia flipped another page of her magazine.

It seemed so poetic. She never read magazines, getting most of what she wanted on an I-Pad some eager admirer had traded for a shot at her pussy. Georgia gloated about it to her sisters and lo and behold! They each ended up with I-pads as well and the gloating had stopped.

"I need sleep." I mumbled.

Georgia dropped the magazine off the side of my bed and only then did I notice it had been upside down when she held it. "I am sure you do. What is going on, Sonny? I am worried about you."

"Uh-huh." I said. "Sure you are."

"Sonny, lad, you just fucked our mother but that was not the first pussy of the night for you was it?"

I was so tired I could not think.

"What are you up to? You fuck Mom and I both and then nothing. Till tonight. You don't peek at me taking a shower. You don't touch my ass when I walk by. You don't look down my shirt when I bend over or get all goggle-eyed when I wear a see-thru blouse and no bra. What is going on? Why aren't you fucking me every night?"

At that moment, I had no answer. I was thinking about the erstwhile object of my affections, Alissa and her proposal and I was wondering about the advisability of fucking my sister on camera. That had to be a bad idea but it seemed like something just perverse enough for me to do. I wanted to lie down and close my eyes. "I'll tell you all about it in the morning, Georgia. For now, can you let me sleep?"

For a few heartbeats, she just regarded me with her big blue eyes. Then she got off the bed and pulled down the covers. When she climbed back into the bed, I felt such conflicting emotions. My first clear thought was that Brent was not the only one who would be skipping school the next day. But when I lay down, my cock remained docile and I went to sleep, cuddled up to Georgia's back. She must have turned out the light because in the night, I woke just enough to mark as she got up in the dark and left the room. Morning showed she had not returned for I was alone. Given all the pussy swirling around me, I confess I was a little relieved. The last thing a man wants to say is 'no mas no mas' when it comes to pussy but I was getting there. If I could get through the weekend intact and satisfy everyone I would be happy. Little did I know what the weekend had in store for me . . . but I was going to find out.