All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 3'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Awesome .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Great story looking toward to the conclusion !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Alissa

I am sure Alissa is going to tell Sonny that she will do anything to have her turn at being "Airtight" I think that would be a great time to take her outside and put her tight black ass in a small blue plastic pool and get her all nice and wet. Everyone including the ladies and even Annie and Sid should be there and be willing to help out. If not that, maybe have her be fucked by one of the ladies with a large strap on.

Just a couple of thoughts. Great story, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If I'm guessing correctly...

... I think we are about two-thirds of the way through this particular series, maybe not that far, depending on how the characters fit into the rest of the chapters. By my count, we still have Alissa, Kyla and Laura to be made airtight for sure, and probably the addition of Melissa. Depending on how those situations are played out for us I would guess we might see 3-4 more chapters at 2-3 parts each, which I would welcome. Now, if Contrasting includes Sonny's future interactions with his 3 sisters and his "interviews" as part of Alissa's "business proposition" as part of this series, well, then I think we're a lot closer to the beginning than the end. As I said, this is pure speculation on my part, I could be completely wrong. Personally, I'm hoping Sonny's Sisters And The Interviews become spin-off stand-alone series while Annie's niece Jillian gets folded into this one. Something else I can see happening once this series is completed is the occasional return visit to this circle of people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
excelent storytelling

Well the best story teeling and main part is that the the resolve that everyone decided in the beginning is carried on irrespective of if it's there mother also...i lyke the friendship and the Moto at which the story is being started...they are working together and they should caary on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The long flashback where Sid tells his story and finally cums in Annie... It's a duplicate, cut and paste, and I don't see why it's even there as is.

And why wasn't it tagged a flash back?

And if it's real time, history repeating itself exactly, then you've confused the heck out of this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sid's Due

He is surely owed no less then five MILFS, an aunt and three sisters for repayment of them taking Annie. Sure it help him out but a contract is a contract and what's fair is what's fair.

Studio8101Studio81016 months ago

What an exciting day, lots of twists. Nicely composed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous