Sharing the MILF List Ch. 08 Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One or two?" I asked.

"What?"

"Did you come once or twice?"

Melissa pondered. "I don't know, once for sure. But I have had ten yards of cock. I might have come more than that."

"Melissa, you go with Landon. Take good care of her. Laura, you eat Alissa to one good orgasm, shower her, feed her and then lock her in bed, not in that order, except for the last." I felt drunk.

Landon cleared his throat. "Sonny, I am not sure that is a good idea, I don't think that will work for Kyla."

It was odd to hear him call his mother by her first name. I looked at him and shrugged. "Fine, well, call Brent and see if you can drop her by there. If not, leave her here, I guess. We don't have any room or I'd take her home with me.

"You sisters, tomorrow, one of you gets airtight. Are you still willing?"

The two women glanced at each other. I saw no bile in the glance but I did see the green light of competition glowing between them. They looked back at me and nodded.

I nodded as well. "Fine. Tomorrow, each of you needs to do something, perform something sexy or interesting. Then we'll vote."

"Like what?" Melissa asked.

I shrugged. "Do a sixty-nine with each other. Eat your sister to orgasm or something. You figure it out. But do something sexy so we have something to vote on. Look, this weekend was supposed to be Alissa's and she fucked it up with her arrogance and, begging your pardon Melissa; you are a beautiful woman and sexy as hell but we had a MILF list and we were giving and getting from that list. You are an add-on. It was our list and Alissa horned in with her ideas and her agenda. Now she has to live with the competition. So sleep on it and some up with some way to demonstrate why we should fuck you senseless tomorrow." I heard my own words and regretted them. They sounded harsh and crude but I was exhausted and I still had Annie's residue on my cock and Sid's residue in my brain. I felt there was more to the deal than I understood and I hated that feeling of not understanding what was happening.

I fixed Alissa, Laura and Melissa with a hard stare which was more likely bleary and dazed. "So, till tomorrow. And no orgasms till then. Except for the one Laura gives Alissa tonight." I was too tired to argue with anyone. I got my clothes and left the Wills house and went home to bed, sleep and the wild dreams that haunted me. I slept despite the distinct feeling I had forgotten something important. Though it bothered me, it did not keep me awake. I fell into black oblivion. Tomorrow was another day.