Sharing Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored Tom entirely. Too much, I thought; she was trying too hard. Ironically, it was the first sign I had that she might go for it if I forced it. The band started to warm up. Tom didn't know the others well, but was talking to the woman on his left. Occasionally he would glance sideways at Z. And if I was pretty sure Z would do it, I was certain that Tom wanted it. Men know it when another guy is attracted to their wife.

It took a while, but after dinner and a couple of drinks, and a little over an hour and a half, there was a break in the set and conversation picked up. Z still didn't talk to Tom, or even look over at him. Three of the women got up to go to the bathroom and Z went with them. Three of the guys went to the bar for another round of drinks for everybody, and Bill and his wife went to check with their baby-sitter. Tom and I were alone at the table. I had to decide what I was going to do.

"Do you like Z?" I asked him pointedly. Might as well get to the point and find out. And once I had gotten that out it got easier.

"Of course. She's great. A lot of fun." Had he answered a little too fast? Was he a little flustered?

"That's not what I mean. Do you like the way she looks? Does she do anything for you?" Tom leaned back a little in his chair and looked wary.

"Yeah, she's a knockout. You know that. Classy lady." He looked right at me. Wanted to make it look like he'd never had an impure thought about her. Too deliberate. He wanted her.

"You should see her in bed," I offered.

"I bet," he laughed, and then thought better of it: He rocked back again in his chair slowly, as if to get away from the idea. "Although we won't go there!" His laugh was supposed to be casual, but it was a little too forced, a tad too strained. He picked up his beer nervously to take a gulp, but it was empty. He put it down and stared at it. I signaled to the waitress for a refill by pointing to his glass.

"Why not go there?" I asked. "Don't tell me you've never thought of having Z in bed."

Tom jolted upright. "Whoa! Not me! Not something I think about!" but he had definitely blanched. And he tried to take another drink from his empty glass. He was big-time nervous for sure.

"I doubt if that's true, Tom, and I'm not sure I'd be happy about it if it were. Are you telling me you've never thought about fucking Z?" I had said the word. He couldn't misunderstand what we were talking about now.

Tom slammed back in his chair, clearly flustered now. "No! No!” A pause, his face screwed up in discomfort. I just looked at him, smiling a little, waiting. I didn’t say anything. “No! Well, sure, I guess," he stammered, "Sure, in the theoretical, fantasy kind of way, sure. Sure, I guess so. She's a hot lady. Anyone would want her. Like her, I mean. I mean, you know. No offense, of course. I'd never hit on her.”

I waited again, saying nothing. “Sure, sure, Z’s gorgeous,” Tom continued, “and smart and funny and interesting. I’ve daydreamed it, maybe. Who wouldn’t? But I'd never even think about it for real. No way." He paused. "You really are something, Larson. Don't hurt a guy." He tried to make it sound funny, but it was a nervous joke.

I smiled at him. I didn't want to spook him. He relaxed a little. I picked up my beer and gestured toward Tom as if offering a toast. "To liking Z," I said, and laughed.

He had no choice, of course, except to raise his glass and answer, "To Z." But his was still empty – he had forgotten – and he was flustered again.

"How about we make it something other than a daydream?" I said as we put our glasses down. I could just barely back out now if I laughed, if I made it a joke myself. I looked up at Tom and held the gaze. I made my decision. "How about if I invite you over to our house after this to fuck her?"

He recoiled in his seat this time, like he’d been shot in the face. "What are you talking about? I'd never do that. You gotta be kidding, Larson! Jesus! What are you talking about? What would Z say if she heard you say that? No way, man!"

"Well, I already know that Z wants to let you fuck her,” I answered calmly. “We talked about it all week. She agreed to let you do it tonight." Now it was out; no matter what happened next, I had said it to Tom. He sat there with a stunned look on his face, dumbfounded, mouth open, but he didn't say anything, couldn't say anything.

"I know you want to fuck her," I continued quietly. I was into it now. I was selling Tom the idea of having him fuck my wife. "She wants you to fuck her. And I'd like to have you fuck her. She’ll let you do it if I set it up, if I arrange it, and if I’m there to watch. I want you to do it, Tom. I want to see you fuck her. Really.”

Nothing from Tom. His face was frozen in utter shock; he didn't move. I saw the guys coming back from getting the drinks carrying several each, and the couple with the baby-sitter was on the move from the phone. Before everyone reached the table I had to close this out, lock it down, do something to create the next step.

"Stick around late with us tonight. No pressure on you. No commitment implied. Just wait until everyone else is gone and you can ask her yourself. Maybe she’ll back out once it's for real instead of a hot fantasy, but I don’t think so, and it can't hurt you any. The worst that can happen is a little awkwardness if any of us decides not to go through with it. OK?” And with that I got up to go to the bathroom, just as people started sitting down at the table. The women weren't back yet from the bathroom.

I passed the three of them, including Z, just as they came out of the ladies' room, and Z looked up at me, a quizzical expression on her face. Was she hopeful? I had set it up. Or worried that I had? Or that I hadn’t? I smiled at her.

‘I went into a stall in the bathroom, even though I only had to take a leak, just to think, to settle my own nerves down. I had just asked another man to fuck my wife, had told him, in fact, that she wanted to let him. I was so hot my cock was about to bust out of my pants, and I adjusted it in the stall so it didn't bind against me and pinch. Even just handling my cock made me realize how close to cumming I was, and I thought about jerking myself off right there, but didn't; there might be more tonight and I wanted to keep myself at the edge.

I needed to communicate privately with Z, to tell her what I had done and see if I could push her over the edge to do what I now knew all three of us wanted. I took out a business card from my wallet – it was all I had to write on – and jotted a note on the back of it in small print, working carefully so my hands wouldn’t shake: "I asked Tom if he wanted to fuck you. I told him you want to fuck him, and that I want him to do it. He wants to do. He'll stay late with us. Let's make it happen. I know you want to. We both want it."

When I got back to the table the women were back in their places. Tom was still clearly unhinged with disbelief, but he had recovered enough to be in the conversation. And Z was talking to him – small talk, nothing overt. Tom was really keyed up, I could tell. He looked up at me nervously as I approached the table and then glanced over at Z. It was involuntary – he couldn't help himself. As he realized that I had seen her look over at her, he blushed and turned away, then looked down, then up again at me quickly, then down at his beer and took a sip. His hand was shaking. At least he had something in his glass this time. Out of control. I just smiled and nodded at him reassuringly when he glanced up again.

As I sat down next to Z I kissed her on the neck from behind, and after I had pulled my chair in I took her left wrist in my right hand and brought it over to my lap, where I slid my hand up to open hers. Gently I pressed the business card with my note on it into her hand and closed her fingers over it. I held it there with the card in it for a second while I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "I told Tom you wanted to do it. Read the note when you can."

She looked over at me quickly, not quite knowing whether or not to believe me. I couldn't tell whether she was mad at the thought I might have done it or excited by the hope I had. From the look on her face, probably both. She glanced down, then up. She took her hand away and looked the other direction. I caught her stealing a glance at Tom, maybe looking for some clue as to whether or not it was true. She looked down again. But she didn't blush, and she seemed a lot less nervous than Tom did. A few minutes later she excused herself and wandered back toward the ladies room again; I knew she had slipped away to be able to read the note.

Tom looked up at me. I smiled and nodded slightly, and said in his direction, "We'll know soon." Tom's face turned red. Everyone else looked at me, then at him. I nodded toward the band, which was about to start up again. "We'll know whether they're really any good – the second set has their original material. Tom was telling me how much he liked their stuff." People went back to their conversations, but a couple of them glanced at Tom as they did, wondering. He was clearly uncomfortable. The band saved him – they started to play an up-tempo jazz number.

Z came back to the table and sat down. She leaned in to whisper to me, "Did you really do this?" She sounded mad, but there was no way out now. I didn't answer, but nodded and glanced over at Tom.

Z turned to look at him, and his eyes were on us. He flushed visibly and fidgeted in his seat. Now she knew it was true. She turned back to me, again whispering, "Are you sure you want this?" I looked at her steadily and nodded yes. She didn't say anything. She didn't blink.

Z turned back to the table and soon thereafter started an animated conversation with Tom. I couldn't tell what she was thinking. She had seemed to be mad all evening, but as it wore on it appeared that she was having a good time again. Eventually there were only five of us left and finally the last couple excused themselves around 12:30. Now it was just the three of us. Tom was still with us; he was going to do it. If Z would really do it.

There was an awkward silence after we had said goodbye to our other friends and watched them walk out the door. We all turned back to the table. Z looked down; Tom looked at Z. I watched Tom.

"I think we all know what's going on here," I offered. I've talked to you both about this and know you both want it. I'm the only one who could object, and I don't. I want it as much as you do." No reply from either of them, but now they both knew it was true, that I had talked to them both about their fucking, and they both knew that what I had said about each of them wanting it was true. "How about we head back to our house and do this?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want this to happen?" Z asked, turning away from Tom, toward me. “I know I said I wanted to, but it was fantasy.” She looked at Tom.

“No, Z, it wasn’t a fantasy that you wanted to, was it?” I answered. It was up to her now.

"We really don't need to do this, guys," Tom interrupted, not waiting for Z to reply. "I'd love to, of course, but I won't ever say anything if either of you wants to call this off – it's probably not really a good idea," Tom volunteered. He was talking to me. And then to Z, "If you don't like this idea I'm outta here; no harm done. Really"

"Be quiet, Tom," Z ordered, shooting him a look. It sounded like she didn't want to let Tom off the hook – didn’t want off the hook herself. "Larson was telling the truth, Tom – I told him I wanted sleep with you, and I do, and now you know that, but I don't want to lose my marriage over it."

That was it. I had to close it now before they got cold fee. "Guys, we all three know that now that it's out in the open you're going to fuck each other."

Hearing me say the word, 'fuck' jolted them both. No euphemisms any more, no ambiguity at all about what we all were thinking. "You probably would have anyway, eventually, but now it's certain. You can't both know the other is willing to do it – wants to do it, and then not follow through. If you do it behind my back it's bound to be destructive. If you do it this way I'm in on it – it's hot. I want you to do it, and I want to see it."

Z looked up at Tom and the two held the gaze for a long moment. And then Z broke the tension by smiling at Tom.

"OK,” she said. “Let's go do this if you're interested, Tom.” She had made her decision. Tom flushed, but he nodded. We paid the check and headed for the parking lot.

As I was holding the door for Z to get into the car, Tom was a few cars away in the next row, and I shouted over at him, "See you at our house in a few minutes. Don't be long."

"Oh, I don't think so, Larson. Keep her warm for me," he said, emboldened now by the thought that it was really going to happen. Tom had made his decision, too.

I closed the door behind Z and walked around to get in the driver's side and started the car. "Are you really sure you want to do this?" Z asked as the car came to life. "If we do it, another man will have fucked me, will have fucked your wife. You can never have it back once someone else has been inside me. I admit I've been hot for it, but I won't do this if it bothers you."

I heard her, but I wasn't so sure. I was thinking it was too late already. And even though it gave me a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach it also made my cock hard and my heart pound to think of watching her fuck another man.

"I know," I answered. "I can't believe I want this, but it's amazingly hot and I do. If you do.” It was a kind of ping pong game. I think we both knew we both wanted to, but were both nervous that the other would get cold feet. Would she back out now, or was it really going to happen? “I don't want to lose my wife over it either,” I told her as calmly as I could, but then continued, “but I want it if you want it. I’ll be OK with it if you will, and if it won't ruin what we have together."

"You have to tell me you want it at least as much as I do," she offered after a moment. "I'm not going to have you regret it tomorrow, or ever."

"Well, do you want to do it, Z? You seem to be really hot for him. You admitted you wanted to fuck him. Can you really tell me you won't fuck him anyway, even if I change my mind now?"

Z was thoughtful for a moment. She had always been honest with me, and it was part of what I loved about her. I knew she would be truthful now. All the posturing was over – neither of us was nervous any more. Aroused, horny, hot, but not nervous. We both knew what we knew.

"I can promise you that I wouldn't start it, that I won't try to seduce him. So if he leaves me alone, yes, I can promise that I won't fuck him. But I have to tell you that if he makes a pass at me and asks me to fuck him, I'm pretty sure I would let him; I wouldn't be able to say no."

"Pretty sure?" I asked. I wasn't going to have any hedging. I just didn't want her to back down, and I probably wouldn't have believed she could have, but I did want to hear her say it.

"OK, I'm sure, Larson,” she answered, slightly annoyed. “I’m going to do it. I want to,” she said with finality. “So I’m telling you now, that even if one of us backs out of it tonight, I'm going to fuck him later if he asks me to." There was no hesitation now.

"I want to fuck him. And I know he wants to fuck me. If I hadn’t known it already I would now since he decided to come home with us. So he's going to try now, if not tonight, some other day this week at the house, when we're there alone. And when he does I'm going to let him take me. I hope this is what you wanted, because I do want him to fuck me and I’m going to let him.

“You set this up, you know, by making him aware that I was willing to do it, that I wanted him. I might not have acted on it, and he might not have either, if you hadn’t forced the issue. But it's going to happen now. Your only choices now are whether it happens tonight or tomorrow, and whether or not you get to see it."

"I want you to fuck him tonight, Z, in front of me. If I get to watch you do it I'll be part of it. I just want you to love me while you're fucking him, to think about me and fuck him for me."

Z was silent for a moment. "No. Not for you. I love you, Larson. And I don't love Tom – I won't ever fall in love with him. But I want to fuck him. I’m sorry, and I hope you’re not hurt, but I have to tell you the truth. I want to fuck him tonight, and I want to be thinking of him inside me.

“You can be there to watch, but you need to know that I'll be thinking about his cock inside me, and when I cum I’m going to cum for him, too, not for you. I'll still love you afterwards, but when he's inside me I'm really going to belong to him, not to you, and my cunt will be his cunt. You won't really be a part of it while he's in me, except to watch. I guess I owe you something as your wife, so I'm willing to talk to you about it afterwards, to tell you the truth about how it felt, even though I already know that will hurt you. But I want him inside me so unbelievably much now. I’m sorry, but I can't help myself. Will you be OK with seeing that?"

"I think so," I answered, feeling an ache in my belly, but a surge in my loins. "It's what I hoped to hear; it's what I want." I swallowed hard.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek – it was the first really affectionate thing she had done to me that whole evening, as if she was now resolved and satisfied with the arrangement. We were done with the difficult part.

"It’ll really be for me too, Larson. I’m so excited. I want Tom to like me. Do you think he’ll want to lick me first?” She was a little giddy now, like she was getting ready for a big date. Smiling, thinking about what was to come. She didn’t seen to be embarrassed at all talking to me about how much she wanted another man inside her.

“I’m so glad he wants to fuck me, so happy that you asked him, that he told you yes. I would have done it with him tomorrow, anyway, if he’d asked me, you know.” My cock jumped.

“You’d already decided to fuck him?” I asked.

She put her hand on my leg as I was driving. “Yes. I had. I was going to tell you. But you seemed to be pushing for me to do it anyway, so I thought I’d just see what happened. But I had decided to ask him to fuck me tomorrow anyway, after the other work crews had left.

“But I like this so much better. I don’t have to worry, or hide anything. And it’s so erotic that he’s going to take me in front of you. God, I’m so wet for him.” She was like a schoolgirl in her excitement over him.

“You won’t mess it up, will you, Larson? You can stay and watch us if you want, but please don't interrupt, OK? And no complaining or whimpering about it once he's inside me. If think you might not want to see it happen, just don’t come in the room with us. I want to be able to let go for him, and I don’t want to have to worry about what you’re feeling while he’s fucking me.”

This was a little more enthusiasm than I had bargained for, but I was also hotter than I had ever been. And I was pretty sure there was no stopping it now anyway, not tonight, not ever. I knew now that, one way or the other, Z was going to let Tom fuck her, and I felt it between my legs.

When we got to the house, Tom pulled up right behind us; we all got out and went inside. "Anybody want a drink?" I asked.

"I don't think that's what we're thinking about right now, any of us, is it Tom?" Z answered. She was true to her word – taking charge to get on with it. Tom shook his head. "Let's go upstairs to the bedroom.” We followed Z as she climbed the staircase. She went through the bedroom door and stood at the foot of the bed, hands on her hips and legs shoulder width apart and faced us as Tom and I followed.