Sharing Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom followed my gaze to her bottom and reached over to put three fingers into her ass. Z shifted position a little for him to make it easier for him to get them up inside as she looked at him and smiled. And then he turned his head toward me, smiling.

"Thanks, man. I loved fucking your wife. And I’d love to do it again.”

”Absolutely,” I answered. “I want to see her suck you off and swallow you, and I can’t wait until you cum in her ass, too.” Z smiled at me and laughed.

“I wanted Tom to cum in my vagina the first time – like on a honeymoon, you know?” she teased. “But I’d love it if you’d cum in my ass right now.”

With a start I realized she was talking to me. I was ready. I got out of my clothes as quickly as I could and got between Z’s legs.

“Let me help,” Tom offered, scooting around above Z’s head and pulling her legs back and down to lift her bottom up for me and open it. Her anus was still dilated a little from Tom’s having been in her, so there was no resistance at all as I slipped my nearly-bursting cock into her and sank it in all the way.

Z reached up with her hands for Tom’s now-flaccid penis, which was dangling just above her mouth as he knelt above her to hold her wide for me. She took him between her lips, and I watched her suckle his cock as I stroked in and out of her tight silky hole.

Soon enough, Tom was hard again and Z tipped her head back more to get a better angle for him, her neck arcing up and bulging a little each time she swallowed him in, taking him deep into her throat, her little choking sounds mingling with the liquid sound of my cock in her ass.

“I’m cumming,” Tom gasped, and Z quickened her pace and pulled him into her mouth, gagging a little as his salty semen jetting down her throat, but she sucked and swallowed his sticky discharge, using her fingers to recover what escaped from between her lips.

It was too much for me. I shot my hot load in her rectum as she licked and sucked Tom’s softening cock clean, and I was rewarded with feeling her sphincter contract around my tingling member as she convulsed in her second orgasm. Completely spent, we sprawled exhausted on the bed together, all three of us, Z in the middle.

“God, that was good,” Z exhaled. “I’ve never been so well fucked. Thank you. Thank you both.” She rolled over and kissed Tom, tonguing him deeply and fondling his withered cock. And then she rolled over and kissed me, tongue probing deeply inside me, with her hand on my cock now. And then she put her head in the crook of my arm and snuggled in, sighing softly.

“Tom, would you make sure the door to the front is locked when you leave?” Z asked, still nestled on my shoulder. Her eyes were closed. I felt her very much with me. She was telling Tom it was time for him to leave, and I felt a surge of love, and maybe relief too, that even though his semen was inside her, that even though her cunt was his, she was still mine.

“Sure,” Tom answered. I heard him get up and get dressed, and he patted Z on the bottom as he left. “Thanks, Z,” he called out as he headed for the door. “And you too, Larson. See you tomorrow.”

“Um hum,” Z answered. “When Larson gets home I want you both to fuck me again. One in each hole,” she called out. She lifted up her head and turned it to look at Tom as he glanced back, hesitating in the doorway. “The two of you can argue about who gets which hole,” she teased, and turned back to me with that exotic sparkle in her eyes that I had learned to love.

We heard Tom going down the steps and the door close. Z raised up on her elbow and looked in my eyes. “It's what you asked for, isn't it, honey – isn't that what you wanted me to do? Did you mind it too much when I was thinking about him, cumming for him? Because I was thinking about you, too, you know. Thinking about you watching me do it. I love it that you saw how much I liked it, that it was OK for you."

"No, it wasn’t too much, Z. It’s exactly as I wanted it,” I told her. “The sex was great. But so is this, with you here with me afterwards.” She smiled up at me.

“I’ll always be here with you. I love you, Larson. I liked having Tom fuck me, but I love you. Are we going to keep doing it? Can I fuck Tom again tomorrow? You both said you want me to.”

“And you do too, don’t you?” I asked her.

“Yes. I do.” She smiled up at me. “I really liked it, even more than I thought I would. Thank you. I do want to do it again. Maybe tomorrow, if I’m not too sore. But we’ll wait for you, no matter how wet I get.”

She giggled, and the contractions of her laugh caused some of Tom’s semen to gurgle out of her cunt. We both looked down between her legs and she opened them some more so we could see. We laughed together as the sticky evidence of what she had done, of what we had done, drizzled out of her onto the sheets.

She smiled up at me. "That's Tom's cum dripping out of my pussy. I’m so glad I took his condom off. I hope you don’t mind. It doesn’t seem like fucking otherwise. I wanted to feel him in me, and to let him feel my insides.”

And then, she looked up at me with a start, “Oh, my! I hope he didn’t make me pregnant.” What a thought! But after a pause, she calmed down with, “I think my period’s in a couple of days, so we’re probably OK.”. She was quiet for a minute. “Maybe we should have him cum in my ass on my fertile days so only you can go in my cunt when I’m ovulating.”

“Sounds good to me,” I answered, and kissed her. “But you’re not fertile tomorrow, so I think you’ll get both of us in all three holes.” She laughed up at me, happy, content, satisfied, and then put her head down on me and slept.

I had clearly given up part of Z to Tom – part of her sexual side, her womanhood. But I had gotten back even more. I knew now that she would always love me, even if she let other men fuck her, even if she dearly wanted other men to fuck her. That was just something she needed sexually, and it clearly didn’t interfere with our love. Or our enjoyment of each other's bodies. We had sure had a great time together tonight even with Tom here.

I now fully realized how much I wanted to see other men fuck her, to see her in that kind of need, driven by that kind of lust, even if part of it was driven by a deeper desire that had nothing to do with me. It had been almost as good to see her cum like that with someone else inside her as it was to fuck her myself – she had been so hot she had taken Tom in her ass without any trouble – she had clearly needed to do that – to fuck someone else, and I wanted it for her too, and for me.

Things had changed. Another man had had my wife now, her cunt, her clitoris, her anus, her tits, her mouth. But I was glad – for her, for him, for me. I liked it, as I watched her fall asleep on me, that Z was not only my wife, but that she was now a real slutwife too, that other men would fuck her, would make her cum – for I knew with certainty that there would be others – many others – after Tom who would enjoy her cunt. I was proud of her, proud of what she had done for Tom. I was proud what she had done for me.

It's over fifteen years later now and I still am. I never get tired of the sight of her spreading her legs for another man – the moment it's real and not flirting – and I'm very proud of the fact that she's never coy about it, ever – she goes right to showing, "Wet pink with a hole in it," as she describes it, displaying herself to her dates, her partners, to other men – and there have been dozens of others over the years. She let's them know that she wants to be owned, used, spanked, fucked, by someone else. And she lets me know both how much she wants that and how much she loves me for letting her do it.

I never get tired of the first instant when she shows another man her open labia, or of that flicker of recognition that lights up his face when he realizes he's going to get to fuck my gorgeous wife. I never fail to be aroused beyond description at the moment another man's cock slides into her vagina or pushes past her anus and into her rectum, and I've seen it now hundreds of times, all good. I love the little involuntary shudder she makes as his penis separates her labia or opens her sphincter and plunges inside, the little gasp that signals she's his now, thinking of his cock in her, of cumming for him. I never get over the awesome simultaneous jealously and arousal of watching her spasm as he cums inside her, of watching her lift her hips to milk his semen deep into her vagina or rectum as he shoots his load into her while she contracts in passion to receive his seed. And I am still in awe of the aftermath – of seeing another man's semen run out of her vagina mixed with the silky wetness that tells me she wanted his load inside her, or of the sound she makes as his ejaculate gurgles out of her, the visible proof that she took his cum inside her most secret place for me.

We both love this lifestyle now and wouldn’t stop for anything. We both need it. There’s nothing else like it in the world.