Sharing Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want this to happen in front of you, Larson, maybe you better show both Tom and me." I looked at her not knowing quite what she meant, but she glanced down toward her skirt and made a barely perceptible thrust forward with her hips.

I figured it out. I went over to her, squatted down at her feet and took the hem of her skirt in both hands. I gazed up at her, looking for confirmation that I had understood her, and she cocked her head as if to say,

"Well?" she asked, and then she looked over at Tom. I turned my head to look over my shoulder at him and saw that he was rapt, cock bulging in his pants.

I stood up and took Z's skirt with me, raising it over her hips in one movement. She took the gathered material from me in her hands and pulled it on top of her hips. Her nostrils flared, and her throat and the part of her chest that were visible reddened. She adjusted her stance slightly to spread her legs apart a few more inches and pushed her hips out in a provocative pose. We stood there for what seemed like forever but must have been only a couple of seconds. I put my hand on her left nipple and pinched it a little through her blouse and camisole. She exhaled sharply but kept her gaze steadily on Tom.

"Let him do that if he wants to," Z commanded. I beckoned to Tom, and he stepped forward to put his hand on her breasts, to fondle them through the soft material. It was electric. This was no accidental brush – I had just watched another man feel my wife's tits. In front of me. And at her invitation. My cock was ready to explode.

Now Z turned her head and looked right at me. "If you want to watch this, sit down so Tom can take me.” I did.

Then to Tom,” Put your fingers up inside me and let’s do this. I'm doing my part." She was. She was doing what I had asked for, and it was up to Tom to do the rest.

Tom didn't need to be asked again. He squatted down in front of Z and in one motion his hand was up the leg of her loose-fitting tap pants. I could hear the liquid sound as his fingers entered her vaginal opening.

"Unnhhhh," she moaned softly. It had started. Z was doing it. Tom was going to do it. My wife was going to let another man fuck her. I was about to pop my nuts watching her writhe at the touch of his fingers up inside her.

Tom fingered her vagina softly, his fingers making a light sliding sound as they went in and out of her parted labia. Z moved her feet a little further apart and squatted a tiny bit to give him better access. Now she was thrusting her hips forward slightly with each stroke of his hand to help him penetrate her. Her head went down on her chest and she let out a soft moan, rocking with each gentle movement he made.

Tom took his fingers out of her and put them up to his nose, sniffing the delicate scent of her sex into his nostrils, and then put them to his lips, licking her wetness off the tips. Z took the opportunity of the interruption of his ministrations to her cunt to reach down and strip off her blouse and camisole. She was standing in front of both of us with her tits exposed, her nipples erect. Tom looked up at them, and that was enough for him to take her red silk panties by the waistband and pull them down over her hips to the floor.

Z stepped out of the lingerie Tom had removed, leaving her nude now except for her red garter belt and her black stockings and heels. She thrust her hips forward to display to Tom her downy brown pubic hair, to offer her most intimate self to him, her desire visibly described by the moisture from her pussy dripping down her inner thighs. She was the picture of everyone's favorite kinky pose.

Z was always wet when we made love, but she was positively dripping now. She looked over at me and whispered, "I hope this is this what you wanted." Watch if you like, but this is going to happen now.” She wasn’t asking for my ascent anymore, and she didn't even see me nod my head in understanding, because Tom had stood up and had taken her in his arms to kiss her.

"It's sure what I want," Tom said. He looked back at me. "Thanks for letting me fuck your wife, Larson."

Tom turned to Z, "Be a good girl, Z. Open up for me. God, I want you." Z responded by opening her mouth for his tongue, giving him hers, arching her back, letting herself go almost limp, her legs opening as she lifted her pelvis into his crotch.

"I want you, too, Tom," she said when he paused for a second. "Please fuck me," she implored him, and then she opened for his tongue again.

Tom fondled her tit as he frenched her deeply, pinching her nipple, and it evoked the response I was used to, the soft moan, the open acceptance. In a minute Tom reached down and unbuckled his pants. Z sensed it and dropped down on one knee, finished the job of undoing his belt, and wasted no time in hauling down his pants and underwear as Tom kicked off his shoes.

His cock sprang out in front at full mast. His cock was about the same size as mine, and he was as hard as I was at that moment. The head of his penis oozed clear, sticky, lubricating precum. She looked up at me from her vantage point down by his penis, and held my gaze as she licked up the sweet discharge from the tip of his cock and then closed her eyes and took his whole member in her mouth as far as it would go. Tom moaned as the warmth of her mouth engulfed his manhood.

She hadn't asked, hadn’t hesitated, and there was no teasing, just as she had promised. And now she was giving him the kind of blowjob she had given me so many times, licking and sucking with abandon.

I could see Tom was ready to go off. Z always swallowed when I came in her mouth, and I was starting to say something to her to warn her that Tom's cock was unsheathed when I remembered her admonition not to interrupt them. But I need not have worried about him cumming in her mouth because she sucked him for only a couple of minutes before it was too much for Tom; he reached down, took her under the arms, raised her to her feet, and maneuvered her back to the bed, where he pushed her gently down on her back.

She scooted to the middle and, without any hesitation or prompting, opened her legs wide, putting her arms over the insides of her knees and pulling herself open. Her sex gaped open, pink and glistening with her wetness. Her vaginal secretions dripped onto her inner thighs and into the cleft of her anus. Her labia were completely visible and wide open, and there was a dark open hole where her lips parted to reveal the soft pink inside of her vagina.

She was so ready for Tom's cock that her cunt had dilated wide to accept him. She was completely exposed to him, open for his insemination.

She had done just what I had asked. My wife was displaying herself for Tom, splayed open, ready and willing to be fucked by another man. I didn't know who was more aroused among the three of us, but it would have been hard to be hotter than I was at that moment.

Tom's head went down between her legs and his tongue lapped at the sweet liquid from inside her cunt. I could hear, rather than see, his tongue probing her soft cleft, gliding along her labia, tasting her wetness, and I saw him move his face down lower and flick her anus with his tongue, probing her small dark hole. I knew she was ready from the way she lifted to help him penetrate her most private recesses.

"Oh, God," Z exhaled. "Do it now, Tom. Come be in me." Tom raised his head up and moved into position between Z's legs. I tapped him on the shoulder without a word to get his attention. Z shot me a look, but I reached into my pocket and took out one of the condoms I had bought earlier that day in case this happened, held it up for her to see, and handed it to Tom. He took it and nodded.

Tom lifted up and leaned back on his haunches to steady himself as he tore the package open with his teeth. Z waited quietly underneath him, holding herself open for his coming invasion. And looked up at me with a strange look, a little smile playing at the corners of her mouth, an exotic twinkle in her eyes.

Balanced on his knees between Z's open legs, Tom rolled the condom onto his engorged cock and Z reached up and took it in both hands. As Tom leaned forward on his elbows to mount her, she positioned it at her female opening and rubbed the tip of his organ over her cunt, lubricating it, massaging her clitoris, back and forth, stopping finally over the distended hole that was the entrance to her cavity. Slowly she rocked her hips, letting only the bulb at the end of Tom's monstrous engine part her labia. She froze in position, looking over at me now.

"Are you sure you want to watch, Larson? If you don’t want to see it happen you can go in the other room until we're done. He's not inside me yet. We don't have to do it in front of you.” She was panting, in the throes of desire. But I knew she loved me because she had taken time out to talk to me, even to think of me, as she was poised on the verge of taking inside her the cock she so obviously wanted so much. She was worried about me having to watch while she let Tom slide inside her for the first time.

I gazed at her, beautiful and in heat, waiting for another man to plunge into her, and she looked back, eyes burning with desire for the man who was going to fuck her. I nodded for her to go ahead. Her eyes closed as Tom slid the tip of his penis over her clitoris, putting his hand on top of her hands, hands that were wrapped around the cock Tom would bury in her in an instant. But Z held on to his penis with both hands.

Tom groaned and bucked a little, trying to break her grip on his cock, trying to impale her so it would be done. I knew his cock would be inside her soon. My stomach knotted. But I was on the edge of my own orgasm and arousal won out over jealousy.

“They would have fucked anyway,” I told myself – Z had admitted as much – even if Z wasn’t going to belong to him in the next instant it would have happened later, while I waited in another room, at best the next day – they both knew they wanted it, they both knew how good it was going to be – and she was spread out under him with his cock touching her wet gash – he was practically inside her. My wife was going to fuck another man, was going to take Tom's cock inside her cunt – it was just a matter of whether it was going to be now, when I would get to see it, or later, when I would miss out on the most erotic thing I could imagine.

"Hurry," Z said to me, "tell me you want to see him fuck me. Or leave the room so we can do it." Her words were urgent, desperate. I nodded my head to affirm again that I wanted to stay and watch him enter her.

"Say it," she insisted. "Do you want him to fuck me in front of you? Do you want to see Tom inside me? “

"Yes,” I answered. ”I want to see him fuck you."

And with that, Z looked right at right at me while her hands, which had been holding his penis so it couldn’t plunge inside her, slid up along his shaft, stripping off the condom and tossing it on the floor in one motion. “This is what I want!" Z exclaimed, eyes on me and blazing with passion. And then she turned her face to Tom and opened both her mouth and her legs, positioning the engorged head of his cock at the opening of her cunt and releasing his member as she put her arms over her head. "Fuck me, Tom. Cum in me."

Tom didn’t hesitate. He thrust forward as Z slammed her hips upward to accept his naked cock into her vagina in a single stroke. As his shaft disappeared into her soft pink folds I heard the wet slap of him bottoming out inside her cunt.

Z moaned as she looked up at Tom and panted, "Cum inside my cunt. Fuck your load in me." I was stunned, thrilled, aroused beyond description to see my wife take another man's cock inside her most intimate place. Asking him to cum in her. Without a condom. Without shame. Asking him to flood her womb with his semen, to make her his. I loved it. And obviously so did Tom, who started stroking in and out of my wife.

Tom was in full rhythm now. He rode Z hard, each stroke penetrating to its full length, all the way out until I could see the head of his cock, all the way back inside Z's cunt until I could hear his testicles slap against her sopping labia. The soft slurping sound of her sticky, silken vagina holding on to his penis as it glided in and out of her kept time to the rhythm of his penetrations.

My wife was fucking another man. She slammed her hips up to receive each driving thrust of his cock, the wet sucking noises of their coupling mingling with their passionate grunts and loving murmurs as his penis slid in and out of her slippery cleft, filling my ears as it filled her womb, claiming her as his.

"Fuck me in the ass, too," Z gasped. "Take me in both holes.” An electric tingle ran all through me. Z and I had tried anal sex a few times, but it was hard for her, and it hurt her if I got too deep or fucked her there for too long. But now she had asked Tom to do that to her, too, in front of me.

Tom withdrew his member from deep inside Z's vagina, and she lifted her bottom, putting both hands underneath to raise it up, giving Tom access to her small anus. His cock glistened with their mingled juices as he positioned the bulb of his penis on her purple rosette and rubbed it gently back and forth. Z's sphincter relaxed and opened slightly as the tip of Tom's organ probed lightly, and Z whimpered softly as she raised herself a little to apply pressure against it, giving herself up to him.

The head of Tom's penis popped inside and spread her anus open as Z moaned and turned her head. Gently, Tom withdrew and ran his whole shaft up and down Z's genitals, sliding over her clitoris and her wide-open vagina, rubbing the lubrication from inside her womanhood onto her smaller opening, distended now from his presence. Z's pussy dripped the clear, viscous wetness from inside her cunt, that lovely, slippery nectar I knew smelled and tasted so good, and it ran down into her crack and into her slightly pouting anus, wetting it, getting it ready to be sundered open.

Tom moved the end of his prick back again to her ass and he rubbed it back and forth, gently massaging it open, allowing Z's juices to make her opening slippery.

"Relax and let it in," he ordered Z. “Open yourself for me.”

"I will. Make me yours," Z answered, her breathing careful and controlled as she concentrated on letting him in. He rubbed his prick gently on her little hole and I saw her sphincter relax and open. The tip of his cock slipped inside her with a little wet popping sound, and Z sighed and moaned out loud, "Ohhhh, God, yes!" Tom left it in her this time, waiting for her to be able to accept the invasion of his organ, pressing it gently in and then relaxing, time and again, as Z pulled her legs back to help give him access and rocked softly when Tom pushed it in and out a tiny bit at a time. Slowly the wetness from her vagina worked down the top of Tom's shaft and ran into her rectum, and his strokes became longer and deeper.

Z shuddered and whinnied a soft, tremulous, undulating whimper. She helped welcome his insistent shaft inside by lifting herself up to take Tom's strokes. He was sliding more easily into her, now a tiny bit further with every thrust. And then Z cried out, "All of it! Give me all of it! Now!”

With that, Tom drew all the way back out of her anus, leaving it gaping open – a dark black tunnel to her insides, to her most private place, and then, in one push that Z answered with her own upthrust, he plunged his whole cock into Z's ass, burying his penis up to the hilt in her rectum, his balls pressing against her. “Yeees, yeees, yeees!” Z welcomed him into her guts.

"Oh, God, yes" Z exclaimed again sharply, bucking up to take Tom's second stroke deep into her intestines. "God, that feels good!" Z was letting Tom fuck her in the ass, all the way inside, and she was loving it.

Tom drew all the way out again and then pushed inside her once more, and Z rose up to reciprocate. His strokes became faster, his thrusts harder, his cock disappearing to the hilt inside Z's purple gap. His penis made a sucking sound as it glided in and out of her now, unobstructed, freely opening her anus as she gave him access to her rectum, to the her most intimate cavity.

"Both holes, now," Z begged him, "fuck me in both holes." Tom's slippery cock backed out of Z's smaller hole and she helped him move the tip up to her vagina, which gaped open and wet. His next stroke went up her cunt and made her gasp as she took it all in, and then when Tom pulled back again Z rotated her hips and guided his cock with her finger tips to take the next thrust in her ass, still open from his recent presence there.

Tom drove himself into her to the hilt. Back and forth, on every stroke Tom's cock alternated between her openings, Z timing the tilt of her pelvis with the rhythm of his thrusts, tipping her hips to take his invading engine in first one opening and then the other.

“Do you like it?” Tom panted. “Do you like it in your ass?”

“Yeees.” It was a tremulous whimper, almost indescribable, inspired by her passion at his invasion of her body. Z’s eyes gazed up into Tom’s, and then she turned to look at me, but she didn’t need to say anything to tell me what she was feeling. The desperately wanton way she lifted herself up, tipping her pelvis to accept his cock inside her as he alternated holes told me how much she was loving being filled by another man’s cock. But even as Tom was fucking her, Z turned her face toward me.

“I love you,” she mouthed to me as Tom worked his cock savagely back and forth, in and out of first her cunt and then her ass. “Thank you,” her lips whispered to me as she rocked with him to let him plunge into her in rhythm.

She turned her head back to Tom, her eyes staring up in desperate desire, and Tom ploughed her open, Z giving herself up to him, writhing and moaning in gratitude for his cock as he took her as he liked.

Finally Tom's strokes grew more urgent, his thrusts faster, and he took several consecutive long, full turns gliding in and out of Z's anus. He stiffened, groaned, and drove harder into Z, his urgency signaling that he was close to pouring himself out inside my wife...

"In my cunt! Cum in my cunt!" Z urged, and Tom withdrew from her ass and slammed his cock into her vagina, relentlessly slapping against Z's fully opened legs, pounding into her welcoming womanhood. As he exploded in the final surge, Z rose up to meet his climax with hers, whimpering with a primal and uninhibited welcome for his ejaculation into her belly as he shot his hot semen into her vagina, bathing her womb in his sticky cum.

“Oh, God, he came in me, he came inside me,” Z cried, turning her head to show me her face as she told me what I could see for myself – another man spent in her.

Tom’s spasms continued for a few more strokes, his cock pulsing out his load, seeding her womb, making her his woman. And just as he slowed, his juices spilling from Z’s gaping hole, her cunt contracted, her belly convulsed, and she jerked up as her clitoris throbbed as her own orgasm began.

“I’m cumming,” she wailed, “I’m cumming. I’m cumming for you,” she whimpered to Tom. “I’m cumming for Tom,” she sighed out loud. She was telling us both.

Tom and Z lay gasping on the bed for a minute afterwards, and then Tom raised himself up and exhaled, "God, what a fuck you are, Z. I can't believe it." His semen poured out of her as his spent cock withdrew, one of the most beautiful sights I'd ever seen – as his sperm dripped out of Z I was confronted with the unmistakable evidence that another man had ejaculated in my wife's cunt. When he rolled over I could see Z's dilated vagina and the thin stream of Tom’s semen trickling out of her cunt and into her still-distended anus gaping open below, filling that private hole as well.