Sharon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To hell with dinner, I thought, and started for the bedroom. She immediately pulled the narrow skirt down and met me at the door, purse in hand.

“Where to?” she asked. Her eyes were dancing with mischief. I paused, uncertain, then decided to play her game.

“Franco’s.”

“Oh, good, we can walk! It’s only three blocks down.”

Franco’s was known as the place to go when you wanted something a little better than usual but couldn’t pay the price of the up-town, up-scale places. A lot of students went there on dates. The food was plentiful, freshly prepared and genuinely Italian; the ambiance was unhurried and slightly exotic, a good place to help the mood along.

We started with two dozen oysters and she smiled at the selection, looking directly into my eyes as she forked her last two into my mouth. “Well, at least you’re fortified,” she quipped.

The meal passed in leisurely fashion, both of us knowing where the evening was going but with no need to rush since the edge had been taken off by the previous afternoon. We even lingered over our desserts and the last glass of wine, talking idly, flirting, encouraging, promising. My eyes strayed often to the crease between her breasts and she smiled and blushed but it was clear that she enjoyed knowing how stimulated I was. After the dessert, she leaned close.

“Like what you’re looking at?”

“Yes, I do. And yesterday I gave you a lot of reason to believe that.”

“Do you like tits in general? Are you a tit man?”

“Not usually, but I do love big, beautiful breasts like yours, with rough nipples and those lovely freckles.”

I looked directly into her eyes as I said this to see what impact direct statement of naked lust would have. Her breathing deepened and quickened, her eyes glowed and her lips quivered. I was encouraged and drove on.

“I’m more of a lip man,” I continued, “and yours are especially lovely tonight. I can hardly wait to see them wrapped around my cock.”

Color rushed into her face and the lips in question parted in a wide smile. When she spoke her eyes were steady into mine and her voice husky and tremulous.

“Take me home. My place this time.”

I didn’t need two invitations for that. I paid the bill and we walked out of the restaurant into a light rain.

“Let’s hurry,” she urged. She grabbed my hand and began to run. As if that had been a signal the thunder rolled and the heavens opened, drenching us. She shrieked and laughed, dropped my hand and took off like a deer, running hard, her hair coming undone and falling to her shoulders where it clung in wet strands. Her summer silk, too, clung tightly to her body outlining her buttocks clearly as she dashed beneath the street lights. She hiked up the skirt to give her legs running room and her thighs flashed in the lights of passing cars.

At her apartment house she hurdled a low hedge and dashed into the hallway. I plunged through the door, my shirt sticking to my chest, my shoes squishing. She stood in the dim hallway light, panting, laughing, her breasts heaving, her nipples plainly visible through bra and dress. She started toward me, consumed with laughter, slipped on the wet tiles and fell into my arms. I made sure that my hand cupped a breast as I caught her and she covered it with her own.

“M-m-m-m,” she sighed through her laughter, and plastered her mouth on mine, her tongue running deep. She squeezed my hand into her breast. The rain ran down our faces and invaded the kiss, tasting of the outdoors and the wind.

Behind us a door opened and quickly closed causing her to break out into a new spasm of giggles. She pulled me down the hall by the hand, the two of us lurching and slipping, banging the walls and laughing. I looked back and saw the considerable puddle of rainwater we had left in the hall and our wet footprints following us down the tiles to her door.

Inside we leaned against the wall and kissed with heat and passion. Our tongues wrestled and jousted, first in her mouth, then in mine. When I gripped her bottom in both hands and pulled her to me, she forced her pelvis against mine and ground it in little circles.

She made growling noises in her throat and wrapped me in her arms. I dug my fingers in and she climbed up my frame to lock her legs around me, her back braced against the wall. She pulled my head away from her and looked squarely into my eyes.

“Fuck me!” she challenged, “right here against the wall!”

I leaned against her and fumbled awkwardly under her legs to get my cock out without dropping her. She laughed and tried to help. Somehow, we made it and she yanked her skirt up to her waist. I plunged into her and felt her bottom flatten against the wall. With one hand I tried to unbutton her dress at the top to free her breasts but I couldn’t manage it.

“Tear it!” she said, and I ripped it to the waist and tore aside the soft, thin bra. Her breasts spilled richly out and I covered a nipple with my mouth. It was hard and cold with autumn rain.

“Ah-h-h-h… I’m coming!” she moaned in my ear, “don’t stop. . . . . don’t stop. . . there. . . there. . . THERE!. . . YES!! AH-H-H-H! Ah-h-h . . ah-h. . . that’s wonderful.”

I came a second later, deep inside her, forcing her tight against the wall. Slowly, we relaxed and parted; her feet sank to the floor and she leaned heavily against me.

“Let’s take a bath,” she said.

We sat at opposite ends of the big, old-fashioned tub, only our heads above the water, her legs over mine. I stroked her thighs and luxuriated in the steaming water. We washed each other gently and thoroughly, attended to all of the creases and hollows, rubbed soap into a lather, watched it drip off of our bodies. We stood and rinsed each other with handfuls of water, squeezing and caressing as we went.

Later, in the living room, we sat in robes and kissed like sweethearts. Soon I felt her lips grow warmer and wetter. I reached inside her robe to capture a large, soft breast. She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder.

“Did you like me yesterday?” she asked, “Did I make you happy?”

“Yes. Happier than I’ve been in a long time. Was I too rough with you?”

“No. . . .or I wouldn’t be with you now. M-m-m! your hands feel good.”

“Do you like being touched. . . being caressed like this?”

“Yes. It feels soothing when you do it.” There was a silence; then, she said, “I worked in a restaurant once. It was out on the county highway near my hometown. One night we had bad thunderstorms and the place was deserted, about a half-hour before closing a man came in and sat in the very back booth. It was darker there than the in the rest of the place. The manager kept it that way because couples liked to sit there. Anyway, I really didn’t want to take this guy’s order because he looked kind of rough, like the guys my mom warned me to stay away from. He was a lot older than me, probably thirty-five or so, good looking in a way, but not what I was used to and he looked at me kind of funny, but I had to go because I was the only waitress there.

“He asked me about the items on the menu, just to keep me there, I thought. His voice was nice, slow and deep and easy. And his eyes were bright, like he had a joke to tell or something. When I leaned over to point out something on the menu, he touched my arm, up high on the inside. I remember how rough his fingers were, but warm, too. As I was writing his order down he put his hand on my bottom. . . very slow and easy. It froze me and I just stood there for a minute, petrified. Then, I got real scared and almost ran into the kitchen with his order.

“I didn’t tell Henry. . .the cook. I just waited behind the counter while he fixed the food. I could see the guy in the booth; he wasn’t paying any attention to me, just reading some letter or something.

“I don’t understand it even now, but I began to want Henry to hurry up. I wanted to take the order to this guy. I was frightened, but I wouldn’t have let another waitress go even if there had been one there. When I finally did take it to him, my heart was in my mouth and my legs felt like wood. Every step was a terror, but I forced myself to go and by the time I was standing next to him I was almost fainting.

“I put the plate and drink down and straightened up. I couldn’t leave. I edged closer to him and even put my hand on the back of the booth behind his head. I asked him if he wanted anything else. He looked up and smiled. His hand went back to my bottom and rested there for a minute, heavier this time, felt me gently but firmly, squeezed each side. I was scared and thrilled, both. My insides turned to hot liquid. I wanted to run, but I wanted more to stay and feel his hands on me. Then, his hand slid down my leg and up again, this time under my skirt, warm and rough and heavy on my leg. He squeezed and caressed my legs and bottom while I trembled and shook. Scared to death, but held by it, almost hypnotized by that strange touch.

“He slid his hand around to the inside and slipped it higher. When he got near the top I jerked away, afraid he would feel the wetness. Later, he came to the front to pay his bill and asked if I would meet him when I was finished. I told him, “No, not tonight, not ever.” I was harsh and rude because I was scared. He was just as easy with that as with everything else, smiled, said “OK” and left. I never saw him again, but my dates got the benefits of what he did to me.

“Now, put your hand on me. . .here.. .put your fingers inside. . .there! Ah-h-h-h. . .M-m-m-m-m. . .now rub a little, like this.” She guided my hand by the wrist, giving herself maximum pleasure.

“That’s so good!” she sighed. She kept it up for a minute or two then . . .

“Now make love to me. . .and be real slow and go deep. . .as deep into me as you can!”

Her kiss was hot and wet as I slipped the robe off of her shoulders and made a carpet for her. I laid her down on her back and she held my face and kissed me over and over, long and deep, as if she couldn’t get enough, sighing and murmuring, her breath catching as I touched her tits or cunt or squeezed her thighs.

I moved between her legs and pulled them close around me so that my cock was positioned at her entrance. We locked eyes and I slowly pushed into her till our pelvic bones met and ground together. She gasped through an open mouth, her eyes still on mine and wide as they would go, deep and dark like nighttime water.

“Oh-h-h-h-h. . . . Oh-h-h-h-h-h. . . . Oh-h-h-h-h-h,” she repeated over and over again as I pushed into her with long slow strokes. The lips of her cunt were liquid fire burning up and down my shaft. I drew back and thrust hard and fast three times bringing a sharp cry from her, then went back to the slow, luxurious in and out, pausing on each third stroke to push hard into her and hear her deep moans of pleasure.

She wrapped her heavenly thighs around my waist and clamped me hard against her. Her fingernails raked down my shoulders and sides and clutched my buttocks. Her breath was hot in my ear.

“Oh, baby! Take me there!” she whispered, “Fuck me good, baby, I’m all yours. I’m giving you everything! I’ll do anything for you! Please, please make me come!”

Her voice was hoarse and ragged with need and her hips moved under me with a growing urgency. I pushed away from her embrace and began to build the speed to what promised to be the climax of the night. She bucked and rose to meet every thrust, clawing my back and buttocks. I could see her tits jumping and quivering beneath me and they made my lust burn and race.

She pulled my head down and covered my face with hot little kisses, dragging her tongue over my lips and eyes, pushing it deep into my mouth. She put her lips close to my ear as I humped away and whispered again.

“That’s it, baby, that’s it!! Oh-h-h-h your cock is so big! So hard!! Oh-h-h-h-h God! I’m in heaven!”

The tempo was as fast as I could make it go. I was pounding her with my pelvis at every thrust. Soon I felt her tense and heard her breath catch deep inside her throat. She uttered an inarticulate sound and boiled over with a long, high-pitched cry. I didn’t slacken the pace and soon she was rocketing along with me again.

“Oh, yes, baby,. . . . more. . more!. . MORE!! M-m-m-m-m!! Oh!. . . . OH! . . . . OH-H-H-H!!! I’m going to come again!!. . . God! Don’t stop!. . . . AH!!. .Ah!!!. . . . Ah-h-h-h. . . .”

I felt my own climax rising, nearing the bursting point and the blood rang in my ears as I sprinted to the finish. Again, she pulled my face back and looked directly into my eyes.

“Come in my mouth, baby. Please! Shoot it onto the back of my throat and brand me! I want to taste you!”

I reared up on my knees, cock in hand, and aimed it at her waiting mouth. She took it greedily in and sucked till I exploded and filled her mouth with cum. She sucked and swallowed and still the cum ran out from between her lips and down her cheek. She sucked till I collapsed, empty and exhausted on the floor beside her, my cock softening in her warm wet mouth.

12