Sharon Enjoys the Movies

Story Info
He shares a coworker's wife's talents.
2.9k words
4.33
48.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrWho
DrWho
67 Followers

On Wednesday I walked into the office and was met by Ken, walking out of the door. "Where are you off to Ken?" I asked as he passed me with a big grin on his face. "Sam is sending me to New York for a couple of days to work on a project. It is the Carmine account." He said, still smiling and walked out the door. I watched him walk out the door and I walked to my office.

I entered the office and Sam was waiting for me. "I sent Ken to New York for three days. I figured you might need the time."

"Sam, what are you talking about?" I asked, wondering if he knew about Sharon and me. "I will just leave it at that, Stephen. What you do is up to you," he said and left my office. I sat for a few minutes and planned the next three days and nights with Sharon.

I waited for until Ken's plane was scheduled to leave and then picked up the phone and called Sharon. "Hello," she said when she answered. "Sharon, this is Stephen, I am taking you to the movies tonight." She hesitated for a few minutes and then said, " I am not sure that is a good idea, Ken.." I cut her off, saying, "Ken is out of town for three days, I am taking you to the movies tonight!" I waited for her answer. It did not take long before she said, "which movie and what should I wear?" I said, "I will pick the movie and I want you to wear a nice skirt and blouse, stockings and a garter, nothing else." When she answered, I could hear the quiver in her voice as she asked, "what time will you pick me up?" I said, "I will pick you up at 8, be ready." She answered, " I will be. I need to get ready now, see you tonight." She hung up the phone and I did the same.

I sat there a moment before it sunk in. She was mine!

I drove up to Ken's house a little before 8 and got out. I walked to the door and knocked. Sharon opened the door a few minutes later. I looked at her for a moment, admiring her lovely face and then walked inside. "Close the door." I said as I walked into the living room. Sharon closed the door and walked in behind me. I looked around and then sat in a big easy chair. "That is Ken's chair," she said as I sat down. "And you are Ken's wife." I said looking at her.

"Did you dress as I told you," I asked point blank. She looked at me and lowered her head slightly and said softly, "Yes." I could see her nipples poking through her white blouse, so I knew she was not wearing a bra, but was not sure about the rest, so I said, " Show me." Sharon dropped her hands to her sides and taking hold of the hem of her skirt, pulled it slowly up. I watched as the hem moved up her legs and past the top of her stockings. I love the look of stocking, they show off a woman's legs so well and when you run your hand up them to meet flesh. Nothing is more exciting. Her skirt continued to rise until I saw her shaved pussy come into my view. I licked my lips and tried to curb my excitement.

"Come over here, Sharon," I instructed her. She kept the dress high and walked to my side. Looking into her eyes I placed my hand on the inside of her knee and started to raise it. Cool nylon feels so good, as I moved my hand up her leg. I soon came to the top of the stocking and then felt warm smooth flesh. I continued to raise my hand until my fingers touched her naked pussy lips. Rubbing my fingers back and forth, her lips opened to my fingers. "My Sharon, you are wet," I said as I moved my fingers back and forth and rubbed her clit. She moaned and said, "I have been wet since the dinner party." I smiled and rubbed over her mound. "Nice and smooth, did you shave today, just for me?" I asked as I moved my finger back between her lips. "Yes, I wanted to be very smooth for you Stephen," is said in a shaky voice.

"Good girl," I said and then moved my finger into her hot wet pussy. "Oh g-d Stephen, you are going to make me cum, right here." I continued to move my finger in and out of her pussy as I saw her clench her hands tightly on the hem of her skirt. "Yes, Sharon, cum for me. Now!" I said as I pushed my finger deep into her wet pussy. She came standing there. I pulled my finger from her and raised my hand towards her mouth. She knew what I wanted and leaned forward to suck my finger past her lips. She sucked and licked her juices from my finger, until I pulled it from her mouth.

"I love your mouth, Sharon. Show me what else you can do with it." She dropped her skirt and knelt between my legs. Looking into my eyes, she opened my pants and pulled my cock free. Still looking into my eyes, she lowered her mouth until the head of my cock was between her lips. She licked the head with her tongue, round and round and then across the head to lick up my pre cum. She raised her mouth from my cock, looked at me and said, "G-d I love the taste of your cock. I want to suck it all the time." She immediately dropped her head and sucked my cock back into her mouth. I gripped the arms of Ken's favorite chair as his wife made love to my cock with her mouth. She sucked it a few times then began to bob her head up and down on my cock, taking more and more of it into her mouth and throat. She bobbed up and down until her nose was pressed into my pubic hair and she stopped. She worked her lips around the base of my cock as her throat squeezed the rest. I have never felt anything like it before. My g-d this woman could suck cock. I moaned and I guess she liked how she was making me feel. I felt her hand move to caress my balls as she resumed her fantastic blowjob. Massaging my balls as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I gripped the arms of chair harder. It is a wonder I did not leave fingerprints.

I moaned again and told her I was close. Sharon played with my balls with on hand and I felt her move her other hand to my ass. She was bobbing her head faster and faster. I felt the tingle in my balls and with the first spurt of my cum into her mouth, Sharon pushed her finger into my ass. I lifted my hips completely off the chair and pushed my cock deep into her mouth as I came. She wiggled her finger in my ass as she swallowed my cream. "Oh my g-d," I screamed as she sucked my dry.

When I stopped cumming in her mouth, she pulled her finger from my ass and continued to suck on my cock. Softly, almost like it was a pacifier. She sucked until I was empty and my cock was clean. As my cock slide out of her mouth, she looked at me and said, "Stephen, I will suck your cock anytime you want. I love your cock in my mouth and I love the taste of your cream." I moved my hand to her cheek and said, "You will my pet."

I looked into her eyes, seeing total submission. I smiled and said, "let's go to the movies. I have an interesting evening planned. She smiled and stood up, straitened her skirt and waited for me to stand. I stood, placed my cock back into my pants and zipped up. I put my hand in the small of her back and walked her out of the house and into my car. As I closed the door, I looked from her eyes to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and poking straight through her white blouse. I got into the car and drove to the movies.

I parked in the lot of the Downtown Cinema. It was a very upscale adult movie theatre and I knew she had never been there. Ken would never have taken her there, let alone go himself. I bought the tickets and we walked in. The inside of the theatre is dark and the seats are larger than normal. I looked around and saw a few couples sitting together and a few lone men. I directed Sharon to the side of the theatre, where a man was sitting by himself. We took the row behind him and sat down. The movie started soon afterwards.

The movie was unimportant. They usually have no plot what so ever, just a couple of well built women being fucked by several men. The movie started with a blonde meeting a man in the supermarket. He commented on the size of the cucumbers and the blonde smiled and asked he was as well endowed. He said come with me and took to his apartment and showed her. As his large cock came into view, I moved my hand between Sharon's legs and started to play with her wet pussy. As the blonde on the screen started to suck the studs cock, I heard Sharon moan. I know the man in front of us heard it to, because he shifted in his seat. I continued to finger Sharon's pussy as the blonde sucked the man's cock on the screen. When the man on the screen started to cum in the blonde's mouth, Sharon came all over my finger.

Her moaning caused the man in front of us to turn around and look. He saw me pull my hand from between Sharon's legs and her suck my fingers clean of her juices. I winked at him and smiled. He smiled back with a longing look in his eyes. I looked at Sharon, as she sucked my fingers and saw her looking at the screen. I looked to the screen and saw the blond smile as another well hung stud entered the room as she was sucking the first mans cock clean. I took my fingers from Sharon's mouth and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Ask the man in front of us to sit next to you." She looked at me and shook her head no. I whispered again, simply, "it was not for you to question, ask him now!" She looked at me then leaned forward and said to the stranger, "Sit next to me." The man almost jumped and then slowly moved around the isle and sat next to Sharon. I looked at him in the eyes and said, "what do you want her to do?"

Sharon looked at me surprised but said nothing. The man looked at Sharon and then at me, almost disbelieving his luck and said, " I want her to blow me." I felt Sharon stiffened at his words, but again she did not move. I said, "that is only fair, since I am sure she made you hard with all her moaning as I finger fucked her pussy. Sharon, take his cock out of his pants." She hesitated and looked at me. I said, " do it now Sharon!"

Sharon moved her hands to his zipper and as she started to pull it down, the man sat back in his chair and moved his hips forward, until his ass was almost off the seat. Sharon opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It was not that big, maybe five inches long, but the head was already wet with his precum. "Suck his cock Sharon." I whispered loudly and when she did not move to suck him, I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed it toward his cock. She held strong for a moment then, leaned forward. I heard the man suck in his breath as her mouth circled the head of his cock. "You are in for a treat, my friend," I said as I removed my hand from her head.

The man took the opportunity to move his hand to the back of her head and pushed down. I saw him raise his hips as Sharon sucked his cock deep into her mouth. I knew he would not move into her throat and thought how sad for him. He did not seem to mind as Sharon started to bob her head up and down on his cock. The man was moaning more now and I knew it would not be long until he came in her mouth. His hips were moving up and down to the tempo of Sharon's blowjob and after only a few minutes I saw him push her head down hard. I heard Sharon sucking and swallowing his load. She sucked him for a few more minutes then he removed his hand from her head and she sat back up, licking her lips and swallowing the remainder of his cum.

The man looked over at me and said, "that was the best blow job I have ever had. Do you come her often?" I looked at him and said, "friend this was a one time deal for you, I hope you enjoyed it." He smiled as he put his cock back into his pants and said, "I will not soon forget it, nothing like this has ever happened to me before." I moved my head, indicating it was time for him to leave and return to his seat. He moved to isles away from us, but continued to watch us instead of the movie. I looked around and saw another man had been watching the whole time. I smiled at him and nodded my head. He got up and came to sit next to Sharon.

Sharon looked at me and then at the man as he sat down. I told Sharon to pull her skirt up so he could see her shaved pussy. Sharon leaned back in her seat, lifted her hips and pulled her skirt up around her waist. I watched as the new man looked at her pussy. "She needs to be licked and sucked," was all I said. The man almost immediately moved off his seat and between her legs. Sharon closed her eyes and leaned back into the chair. We did not tell him that I had cum in her pussy before coming to the theatre, not that it would have made a difference. The man opened Sharon's legs and moved his head between them. I heard Sharon moan as he started to lick and suck her shaved pussy. Sharon must have been very close for almost as soon as he started; she clamped her legs together and came.

The man was licking her pussy and clit as she came all over his tongue and face. Sharon pushed his head away from her pussy and whispered, "please, fuck me." The man kneeling between her legs moved up and took his cock in his hand. I can only guess he was playing with himself as he was licking her pussy. He rubbing his cock up and down her slit then pushed home. I was almost impressed with his cock as I watched him slide it into Sharon's wet hot pussy. It was a little bigger than the one she had just blown, about 6 or 7 inches. Sharon was moaning as he fucked her. He was not graceful at all; he was just slamming his cock in and out of her pussy. Using her for his pleasure, not hers. He did not last long and soon shot his load into her pussy.

When he finished fucking her, he stood up and put his hand behind her head and pulled her mouth to his cock. Sharon did not hesitate and took his cock into her mouth and sucked him clean. When he had enough, he pushed her head away from his cock and as he zipped up his pants said, "nice slut you have man, I hope to use her again." I looked at Sharon as she licked her lips and said, "who knows if you are in the right place, at the right time, you might." He smiled at me and then walked away.

I looked at Sharon and smiled. She looked back into my eyes and I saw the look of a content, woman. I stood and offered her my hand. She took it and stood next to me. I kissed her cheek and we walked out of the theatre hand in hand. We walked to the car and open the door for her and watched as she sat down. I stood up and unzipped my pants…..

Our three days together had just started and before Ken came home to his well-fucked and very content wife, I had the chance to fuck her everywhere I could find. She was very willing and did every thing I wanted.

Your feedback is always welcome and love to hear you comments.

DrWho
DrWho
67 Followers