All Comments on 'Sharon's Surprise Ch. 07'

by SharonMWF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lettorenotturnolettorenotturnoalmost 12 years ago
I like this end

Even if there is not to much sex, Sharon is always a sex bomb. I think this is a very good end. Sharon has re-established a balance in her relationship with husband and she is ready to discover future sex adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
your absolutely right

the whole bunch here can't be sluts. But for sure a disease factory and the opposite of Darwin's theory of evolution, a retrogression. So pardon me if I think that's not sexy at all.

indiscriminate sexpartners you normally not even shake hands because of their looks, trimness , manners and temper is not erotic , it's just plain dumb.

SharonMWFSharonMWFalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Does anyone have the slightest idea as to what anonymous is trying to say in the above post? I don't. Please make it clearer in your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"So guys treat your lady well and respect her and you both can enjoy the adventure. Who knows, there may be a surprise along the way for you too." That's really funny.

You should be the poster girl for Swingers, Cuckolds, "Sluts" and "Mansluts" everywhere.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Sharon

True to your word! Reading your series I felt like I was there. Now at the end I wish I was there. Really great job. I will be waiting for your next endeavor. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Nice story Sharon. Why is it people hone in on certain authors and make bad remarks about the situations they write about.Do they write or are they just lame critics.if you don't like her stories don't read them.I look forward to them. Thanks for making your bio pic bigger. Canadian Cowboy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous