All Comments on 'Shattered Dreams Ch. 03'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Ok

You made my eyes tear up....it was that good and that sad...I am wondering where this will go....will Ren come back into her life or will it be Adam or no one....and Hawk! when the police arrest him...I hope he doesn't get away.

evaknight67evaknight67almost 16 years ago
im so glad she was able to tell her parents

love it was so glad when i saw it that i had to read it first. still have my hopes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hopefully the rapist and those who glorify them

will soon be de-balled painfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
although

written very well I think your completly wrong writing here.

If you think it's sexy erotic and turning anyone on when some girls gets kidnapped, raped, misstreated and hell whatever, only scum would think you should write here. if your pussy got wet writing this story I'm really sorry for everybody who knows you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thank You!!

You have a very efficient way of writing that grasps your audience's attention and keeps it. I have followed the plot line of Sky from beginning to the end. I am thrilled you were able to complete the story line. I think you have an excellent ability to tell a story, and the ability for the readers to feel the emotions of the characters. For one who reads a lot, your stories have provided me with a variety of feelings, and I will look forward to reading your stories in the future. Thank you again. Katrina (katjones247@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Just caught up now...

and I need to say 'Thank you'! You certainly have a wonderful way with writing and how you have pulled all of these stories together from within all different eyes is just amazing! I hope you do continue this story through Janey's eyes with more chapters to it as well as Ren and that story through his eyes as well. This seriously could made into a movie!!! Looking forward to more from you!!!

*Bows to Mygypsy*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still rootin' for Ren

Interesting turn of events! I'm surprised her parents took the news of her pregnancy so well. I think most would have at least expected her to give it up, if she had it at all. Brave girl. Adam sounds like he could be interesting too, but you already know my first choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still can't get enough

I still can't get enough of this series. Excellently done. I'm so glad she is able to talk more about her ordeal. While I would love to see if Adam becomes part of her future, I think it would be wonderful if her baby turned out to be Ren's and not Hawks. Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 16 years ago
Great!

I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out!

Good story! I'm glad to see the support and love this family shows this young girl!

Whoha for them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ewww

how damaged is she to consider keeping a rape baby?? her parents are thrilled?? really? so she's probably going to lie to her child and everyone else about the child's father or lack thereof, forever. this is psychotic. super unrealistic even for fiction.

darkpriestessdarkpriestessover 12 years ago
wow

i REALLY love this story. Fuck the pervious comment. lots of rape victims keep the baby. an unborn fetus shudn't suffer for the fact it was concieved in violence. woo. can't wait to finish it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow, real smart, have a baby whose father is an uneducated criminal

That's going to turn out real well, huh.

I give up. There's no sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really...?!

She really wanna keep a rape baby?!

This is weird... She will never be able to

have a normal life....in my opinion this is not a normal

reaction for an abused girl...

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
No Ren ???

Oh i'm so sulking ....this isn;t the way I wanted it to go but hey ...its still a great bit of writing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rape baby

I am not surprised that a girl who has grown up surrounded by that much love can find love for an innocent child in her heart. I would have been disappointed in her character if she had aborted it. Maybe adoption, but Janey doesn't seem the type to kill an innocent child. I loved the way this is going.

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

I don't really understand why Janey seems to have automatically decided to keep the baby. I have no problem either way on her choice I just don't feel like her reasoning has been explained.

I know it's from '08 but the nasty Anon comment about your writing these stories as erotica (although it was phrased more crudely) surprised me as I have not felt that was the perspective of the writing at all.

4u2_nv4u2_nvalmost 3 years ago

I'm surprised people find it so hard to accept a rape baby. That child isn't a constant reminder of past memories - it's a source of millions of new memories. And for some people it's a source of strength. It's their opportunity to regain control of their shattered life and live for someone else. To put someone else's needs over their pain. It shows the incredible courage she had through the entire ordeal to never give up on the opportunity to escape and start living again.

In this story, hthat baby is channeling that courage into strength. The romantic in me does want to see Ren and JJaney but that means a much longer story - and if the writer is up for it, then I'm up for reading it. How ever long it takes to get back to the erotic part. This heavy stuff is worth the read! BEcause it's real, and really really good!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As a father, I would be disapointed if my daughter was pregnant by rape. However, I would support her everyway I could. For religous reasons, an abortion would not be a disairable option. I'm a UK male.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous