Shauna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clerk knelt and began licking Shauna's slit eagerly, although clumsily, as though he didn't get to eat much pussy, Danielle was busy in the store. Turning the stool upside down, she found something poked up into the hole with wires attacked to it and a battery pack. It was too small to store images and she knew it must be transmitting to another location. Hurriedly searching, she found the receiver. It was under the sales counter and hooked to a recorder. Quickly, she moved the stool to a sign that identified the stood and began taking pictures of the sending device. Next, she took pictures of the receiver and recorder, after which she unplugged it, unlocked the door and locked it behind her.

Putting the recorder in her car, she returned to the store and parted the curtain slightly in time to see Shauna nude, bent over a table, her tits swaying under her as the clerk fucked her from behind, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. He was wearing a condom – that was part of the plan since neither had any knowledge of the man's sexual history. It was a good side view in which people could be easily recognized.

No one saw her and she quietly snapped several pictures –pictures that included the man thrusting hard and cuming as he filled the rubber.

When he finished, Jim withdrew, coming back to the reality of the situation.

"I have to get back to the store." He said quickly as he stripped off the rubber, wiped off his cock with a paper towel and began to dress.

Neither spoke again as Jim retrieved a spare shirt that was hanging in the storeroom. When he was dressed, he left, finding Danielle sitting in a chair in the storeroom. Shauna was left alone to dress.

Shauna and Danielle left the store together with the clerk smiling - - he had just fucked a lovely woman.

On the way home, Shauna described fully what had happened, filling in the places that Danielle hadn't seen and the camera hadn't caught.

"The son-of-a-bitch didn't even help you cum." Danielle exclaimed. She had dated men like that in the past, but men like that never got a second chance.

"No. He didn't seem to care about me."

Back at the house, they carried in the receiver and recorder. Shauna also downloaded the digital images on her computer. Selecting several of the pictures, she began to edit them, cropping out her head in the pictures, leaving only images of Jim fucking her nude body.

"Would you get my toy from the bedroom?" Shauna asked the young woman as the printer was printing the last of the selected pictures.

Danielle soon returned downstairs, carrying a small cloth bag and they moved to the car, driving back to the mall. They entered the shoe store about an hour before closing time and found Jim looking fearful, his shoulders slumping.

Jim was surprised, seeing the two women returning and could only stammer. "Wh . .wh . . ."

"Lock the door." Shauna snapped, her voice very firm, demanding. "You know what we found in here. Or would you like for us to call the police?"

Jim quickly shook his head. "No, Please."

"Your wife would also like to see these." She glanced at his wedding band as she handed him the pictures. Jim stared, turning paler as he looked at pictures taken earlier in the day. No one could identify the woman in the pictures, but it was obvious that he was the one fucking her. It was equally clear that he was doing it in the storage room of the shoe store. There were also pictures of the sending and receiving device.

"Lock the door." Shauna commanded again and watched as Jim complied. "Come into the back room."

Once inside, Jim asked in a voice filled with apprehension. "What do you want?"

"We want you to feel the way Danielle did when she realized you were taking pictures of her."

"I didn't . ." Jim began, but Shauna cut him off again.

"You don't seem to care about women, do you? After you got off this afternoon, you left me to fend for myself. You're a real selfish son-of-a-bitch."

"I . . I . ." Jim began to protest, then his voice changed to resignation. "What are you going to do?"

"Shut up and strip." Her voice was firm.

As she spoke, Shauna took the bag Danielle was carrying and removed a strapon complete with dildo watching a look of horror spread over his face

"On God! Please don't." he was whimpering now.

"Take your clothes off."

As Jim complied, Danielle began to giggle. "Look at that! His cock is hard."

As much as he wanted not to be, Jim was being turned on more as he undressed, watching Shauna do likewise, then pull the strapon up her legs and into place. He was almost looking forward to it by the time everything was ready. He was thankful that the dildo, while long, was also thin.

"Bend over the table." He heard Shauna tell him, and complied, resigned to his fate.

He watched as Danielle took lubricant from the bag and began to coat Shauna's "cock," then felt the lubricant on his asshole as she moved behind him.

Shauna moved behind Jim with anticipation. She had never actually been involved in humiliating a man – or woman, but had fantasized about, and this one deserved it.

"If you tense up, it will hurt more."

She put the head of the dildo on his ass and began to push in, hearing his gasp as it moved further and further. She could see that he was in pain and warned him not to scream. It would be very hard for him to explain being fucked in the ass by a woman with a strapon.

Jim felt the dildo pushing into him, stretching his asshole. At first, the pain was intense and it took all he had to keep silent. He felt it stop, letting him to get used to it, then move further inside. Soon, he was holding himself steady, not trying to escape the penetration, to his complete amazement, actually beginning to enjoy it.

Once the dildo was completely buried in his asshole, Shauna began to stroke in and out, fucking, gently at first, then faster as she reached a rhythm. Soon she was moving hard enough to jar him forward and bring a grunt with each thrust.

"Look over here and smile."

Danielle stood to one side with the camera. From the angel, the camera would get Jim's entire body and that of the woman. The dildo sliding in and out of him could be clearly seen with each black stroke.

By this time, Jim didn't care. He was thrusting back onto the dildo with each thrust, trying to impale himself further, unable to take his eyes off Danielle who was holding the camera with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other. He wished there were a mirror in the room so he could watch the behind him fuck his ass.

"He likes this." He heard Danielle tell Shauna. And indeed he did. He knew he was very hard.

Jim lost sight of Danielle, then feeling her hand gripping his cock, pumping, he realized that she was under him. He felt her tongue lick his balls and began to moan as he fucked back hard onto Shauna's hard "cock." He suddenly realized he was talking, pleading.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Shauna obliged, so hot with what she was doing to this man, and with his desire for her to dominate him, use him. She began to slam her cock into him as hard as she could, pausing just before she was fully inserted each with each inward stroke, then almost savagely thrusting hips forward hard for a last bit of depth.

Jim's mouth flew open and he grunted loudly, beginning to cum. Danielle held Jim's cock while he shot his creamy fluid, spurt after spurt, onto the floor. Although she loved the taste of cum, she didn't take his cock into her mouth, not knowing what sexual disease he might have. Shauna stopped pumping and allowed Jim to enjoy his climax.

When Jim finished cuming, he continued to lean on the table, momentarily exhausted from the intense and pleasurable experience. He watched as Shauna withdrew and took off her strapon, wiping a bit of brown from the end with a paper towel. He continued to pant deeply, trying to catch his breath as he watched the two women begin to dress. They were truly lovely and he began to realize something about himself that he had never known. He had enjoyed their domination and his feeling of humiliation. He would never be able to look at a woman again the way he had before this.

As Shauna dressed, she and Danielle stood in a corner of the storeroom, whispering and laughing quietly. Then she returned to stand in front of Jim. "I was going to make this only a one time thing," Shauna addressed him, "but I wasn't counting on your liking it so much – or my liking it either, for that matter."

Pausing, she looked at him quizzically, then continued. "Maybe we could teach you to how to be a decent human being. I want you to be at my house tomorrow after you close the store next Saturday. Come alone. And bring a full physical report with you. Tell your wife you have to do an inventory or something, I don't care. Just be there. Remember the pictures."

"You don't have to use the pictures. I'll be there." Jim replied. "I will do anything either of you want me to."

"Anything?" Shauna smiled as she wrote her address on a paper and laid it on the table in front of Jim. "Are you sure?"

Jim nodded, not knowing what might be asked of him, but quite sure he would willingly obey.

"We'll see." Shauna replied looking into his eyes, trying to gage the depth of his new commitment. "Get some clothes on and open the door for us."

Then turning to Danielle: "Let's go home. I really need you again."

12