All Comments on 'Shauna's Infidelity'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
as a black male its' funny

it remind me of stories of slavery.how the white male did what he wanted with black slave whores.i thank you for not writing about white whores as we know she can be.protect her as you always try and do,but her action as a slut are well written about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
stop all the racist rubbish

dont listen to all the rubbish people come up with this ws a great story abouta woman who was not being treated right so found a man who could treat her right there is nothing wrong. To the black man would it bo ok if it was a black man and a white woman. What has slavery got to do with it. Stop being so ignorant.

BUT I DO BELIEVE THE CHARACTERS WERE PRETTY WEAK, you should presented them with more integrity especially in adultery stories.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

I love your stories and this one was really good! It had me squirming in my chair! I will be reading this again tonight. Thanx! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story...

It was well written. The only complaint is all of the sugars that littered the story - way, Way, WAY too many. As for the comment from 'the black reader', it's obvious he doesn't know what he was talking about.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Great!

I bet her husband is cheating on her.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Good story and a good change of pace

This was well written and a different take on interracial romances. For once a white guy comes out on top. (Pun intended) To the black reader, bothers you that for once a writer didn;t have a story where the white guy gets cucholded and has puny equipment, didn't it?

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Follow-Up

This Story is in Need of a follow-up Chapter to see where they go From here she obviously suspects her Husband is having an affair. Maybe she could get INFO on hubby and let him know she is getting hers and if he does'nt want a Nasty Divorce to Get Over It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to feel passion and more

the mutual passion, at minimum, and it does not matter the race creed or color

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT

i rly liked it plz keep going

kissherlips2kissherlips2about 13 years ago
Honestly...

Garbage...sugar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
soooo

so what about the husband and do they get divorced so she hooks up with bruce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ease up on the sugar & baby

Not only was a distraction at every other sentence it was annoying. Both characters deserved each other; they seem too silly for anyone else. But I do like your descriptive writing style; sugar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

I now hate the word sugar intensely. Get a thesaurus!

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 9 years ago
Very good.

Wonderful story. Good concept. It felt a little hurried but that is most likely a personal preference issue. As for that, I probably do not have to tell you that it is in the wrong category. The romance was palpable... But the morality is not. Maybe the two can recover something in the relationship.... But probably not. The husband was a blind fool, but the woman was too desperate and weak. All mixed together it was a fun one time read. Just it needs to be in the loving spouses category. I do not mean to offend The Author at all, for this is just my opinion. I truly hope they keep writing.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...