All Comments on 'She Believes Me Now'

by unclecrusty

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RockyRatRockyRatalmost 14 years ago
Nice One!

Reminds me of my wife--and she says the same things about herself. I usually like backing off and observing how other guys perve on her as well. Like your wife she's quite the beauty but I cannot get her to realize it. Great work--

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Maybe I am te weird one but..

I would habe beat the perv up. I have no problem if sombody take a look at my wife but this is way beyond acceptable.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Four Stars, but....

I thought it was a bit much. I have to agree with your first anonymous critic who would have kicked his ass. Not a bad first attempt, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Huh?

Yeah ok, maybe in Japan this would happen but it's not a believable story for anywhere that people are sane....and women have hearing.

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
hard to believe

He was standing over her head masturbating as she reads a book she later claimed did not interest her?

I might buy her not noticing him while he was checking the books.

BUT are you really expecting us to believe she did not HEAR him? How could she not sense someone standing less than an inch over her head? Especially if she claims the book did not interest her.

No way

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great fantasy, but.......

Great story, but a bit extreme. If she was that unaware of her surroundings that she wouldn't notice a guy jacking off while looking at her, then I would imagine that she is not too far off from getting raped. It is erotic in a story and is definitely a turn on, but it does have its place in fantasy and not in reality. And to the guy who not only watched this guy jerk off to his wife IN PUBLIC, but also video tape it? My guess is that he will not have a girl too much longer. Everyone in this story was the extreme. The girl was extremely stupid, the guy was extremely perverted, and the boyfriend was an extreme douche. Made for a great fantasy though.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Lovely

What a very erotic and sexually stimulating encounter!! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story. I to have tried to tell my wife that other men find her attractive and desireable. I have noticed men at the mall checking her out. I would love to watch her get the royal fucking she deserves. I think it would bolter her self-confidence immensely. More stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
LW?

So ... "adventurous" is leaving three buttons undone? Hmmm.

Interesting story. Seems there is a age-dependent decrease in self-confidence (at least the 'attractiveness' component!) Thus, authors get an story-theme to prove Sweetie is still H O T. Unfortunately, some authors start writing and get wrapped up in making it clearer and clearer that men find Sweetie irresistible. Voila, we get THIS ending.

Authors, make an outline, don't let the story start wagging your tail (pen/word processor), re-read it after it gets a little cold, then maybe also ask an editor you trust (and pay attention to those comments!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time. 1* for this crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid and pathetic.

In fact the writer seems to enjoy more about cocks and loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife......so the writer has some repressed and frustrated gay issues that were transported to this wimp story.

1* for this nonsense, crap and poor written story.

irishdwolf1irishdwolf1over 3 years ago
Wow

I love your stories you are one lucky man i wish i had a lady like her in my life i need more of these stories lol

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Wow! A cuck story from Joe and Jill Biden. That explains a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous