She Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing me, SHE has me help HER move Carol from the X-frame to a king bed over in the corner of the room. Laying her down on the bed, Carol finds a comfortable position and slips back to sleep. I cover her, then turn and wait for Mistress' command.

With my eyes cast down to the floor, I hear Mistress, "I've done enough of the fucking for a while," removing the strap on cock from HER hips, "I think it should be my turn to be the recipient."

Grabbing a hold of my cock, SHE leads me to a large table, about five feet wide and eight feet long, built of heavy wood timbers, and a padded leather covered top. Silver button head nails, closely spaced, fasten the hemmed edge of the leather all around the side of the thick timber table top. Lying in the middle of the table is a leather covered pillow about two feet long and maybe twelve inches wide.

"Climb up and sit on the pillow, facing this end." SHE points towards the end facing the bed that Carol is sleeping in.

Doing as SHE says, I soon find myself sitting on the middle of the very firm pillow. The cool leather feels good against my still throbbing ass. The contact and smell soon has my cock filling with blood, and growing once again ridged.

"Just thinking about getting fucked is making you hard," SHE says with a sneer, "how pathetic is that? You men just can't get enough of what us women have to offer. That's why we will always be ultimately in charge. Now lay down."

Laying back while seated on the pillow raises my hips up off the table top and high lights my ridged cock pointing towards my chest.

Soon Mistress is stretching my arms to the corners of the table above my head and fastening them to large steel rings that are located equally spaced all along the sides and both ends of the table top. Moving now to the other end SHE does the same with my ankle cuffs.

Once securely fastened down, SHE moves off to one of HER cabinets. After rummaging around through it for a few seconds, SHE returns with a leather hood and large rubber dildo. A short cock shaped gag is inside the hood, along with an opening for my nose, but none for my eyes. On the outside is a series of straps and buckles to fasten it around my head, and where the mouth opening should be is a similar steel ring system as what's on the spanking horse.

Mistress climbs up on to the table above my head, HER knees spread wide on each side of my head and HER ass sitting on HER heels. Looking up I can see HER slide the dildos full length through the steel ring, until its flared base stops it. Taking the strap attached to the ring, SHE fastens them to the hood, and effectively securing it so that once the hood is on, the dildo will protrude right off the base of the cock gag in my mouth.

Once the dildo is installed, it doesn't take HER long to force the cock gag into my mouth and fasten the hood to my head. Total darkness consumes me. I'm pleased to discover though, that the cock gag is chambered to allow me to breathe through it, as well as my nose.

Soon, after growing comfortable with the darkness, I feel Mistress moving around above my face. HER thighs are now touching my shoulders, as SHE grabs a hold of the dildo and feeds it into HER cunt.

"Oh God, that feels good." I hear, as SHE works more and more of the dildo into HER. In seconds the entire length is buried inside her, and my face is bearing the weight of HER upper body.

Next I feel HER lean forward, planting HER hands on each side of my hips, and with a pleasant jolt of stimulation, I feel HER take my cock in HER mouth. This position must have caused the dildo to slide out of HER a little, because the next thing I know SHE'S working HER feet under my head, forcing me to bring my chin to my chest, effectively changing the angle of penetration, and allowing HER to take the whole length into HER cunt once again.

I can feel HER taking more and more of my cock into HER mouth, which causes the dildo to slide from HER cunt. Once SHE has the entire length of my cock down HER throat, SHE slides HER cunt back down the dildo, withdrawing my cock from HER mouth.

Finding HER rhythm has HER pounding HER cunt against my face as SHE drives the dildo into HER cunt over and over again. HER mouth on my cock has me building towards an orgasm in no time. All I can do is hope I can outlast HER impending release.

Increasing HER pace brings with it muffled grunts from HER stuffed throat. My cock is growing in size as my balls start to contract, preparing for orgasm. Suddenly Mistress pulls HER mouth from my cock, and with a scream, convulses through a wild orgasm. HER hips are driving the dildo violently in and out of HER dripping cunt. My face is being smashed against HER cunt each time it engulfs the rubber cock.

My throbbing cock pulses wildly in the air, deprived of satisfaction, as Mistress rides out the remainder of HER orgasm. HER convulsions slowly subside as SHE lays HER head on my hips and lightly starts licking my cock once again.

Slowly the stimulation increases, and Mistress once again is pole fucking the full length of my cock with HER mouth as SHE rides the dildo in HER cunt. HER next orgasm hits HER quickly, and again SHE drops my cock from HER mouth before I get my relief.

This scenario continues over and over again. I've lost track of how many orgasms Mistress has had, and how long this torment has been going on. All I know is that my nose is soaked with Mistress' juices and my cock is in great need of relief.

Mistress shifts HER position now so SHE is sitting above my face, with HER feet once again along side my head. I feel movement down by my feet. Carol must have waked up and Mistress has invited her up onto the table.

Within a few second, Carol is positioned with her legs on either side of my waste, and my cock stuffed inside her, once again, dripping pussy. From the way each of them are gyrating on the cocks in them, I can only assume they are working each other over with their hands and mouths. Moans of pleasure can be heard, but I can't identify who is who.

I now feel a hand down by Carol's pussy and I figure Mistress is now working on her clit. With my cock buried inside her, and Mistress working her clit, Carol is coming in no time. Unfortunately this is not enough stimulation to take me over the edge.

My mind is swirling with the need to cum, and the mental image of what is going on above me. Suddenly the scene changes as Carol starts riding up and down my aching cock. Slowly she works my full length in and out of her cunt. Mistress is working the rubber cock in HER cunt, copying Carol stroke for stroke.

Their pace starts to increase, as does their moans of pleasure. My cock is as hard as marble, and I can feel Carol's juices running down my balls and the crack of my ass. Mistress too is producing copious amounts of juicy lubricant. My face is soaked from HER cunt juice.

Their orgasms must be rapidly approaching, both are now pounding their cunts hard on the cocks in them. Suddenly I feel two sets of fingers on my nipples. They are being roughly rolled back and forth. The shock and pain shoot directly to my cock and my balls again contract with impending orgasm.

That is when I hear Mistress yell. "NOW!!! CUM FOR ME!!!"

My release comes as both women are taken by their own orgasms. Shot after shot of cum erupts from my cock, flooding Carol's cunt, as Mistress and Carol grind their cunts through one last gigantic orgasm. Individual spasms and contractions continue to draw out a little more of each others orgasms, until all are completely wasted and both Mistress and Carol are laying limp and exhausted, one on each side of me, and my cock is flaccid, and leaking the last bit of cum on my stomach.

Mistress stirs first as SHE moves to release my wrists and ankles from their bindings. Next I feel HER unbuckling the hood from my head. The dim light of the dungeon is more than my eyes can handle as SHE removes the hood. Squinting, the image of both women slowly comes into focus.

Carol is sitting along side of Mistress on the table, both turned facing me. Carol has her right arm around Mistress' waste as she leans her chin on Mistress' left shoulder, pulling HER back into Carol's breasts. With smiles on both of their faces, "This concludes our first session." Mistress says. "I hope you found it satisfactory."

"Satisfactory is an understatement." Carol responds with a big smile on her face and the hint of laughter in her voice.

"That's for sure, we couldn't have done it without you." I exclaim as I sit up and give both beautiful women a kiss, "Thank you."