All Comments on 'She Gently Cupped My Balls'

by chrislick

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hangeronhangeronabout 14 years ago
Nice

Pas her my detailsd please.

Werll writen I enjoyed it, though not as much as you did, Pray tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
68

That was the age of the lovely lady who i last fucked.We met at a friends christening,i am 51,we were introduced,i am tall,she shorter and a little plump.Dessed nicely,we chatted,i chatted with other guests,at the end of the night she asked would i think it too forward if she could get a lift with me to her home.O.k.,so i did and she invited me in,got me a drink and then said that her husband had been gone 5 years,what about me,i said divorced 7 years.She said i could do with some hugging,o.k.we held each other.I started to get hard,embarrassing,so i pulled away.Whats wrong,she said oooh umm its not right,i should go.she looked at me and smiled and lifted her dress off,unhooked her bra.Does this make it right as her big tits bounced.She put them at my face,i slobbered over them,she pulled back and took me into her bedroom,lay down with her legs open and said come here.I got between her legs,she felt for my cock and guided me to her pussy.I entered her,she was wetter than i thought,and i fucked her as her arms held me,my cock deep in her,as i filled her with my seed.I rolled off,she still wanted to be hugged so i wrapped my arms around her,my cock poking somewhere around her pussy and went to sleep.I woke with her hand massaging my cock,i looked up and she said please cumm in my mouth.She took my cock between her lips and sucked and as my cock grew, i fucked up into her mouth, i wanted to cumm i just couldnt get there,then i felt the wet finger circle my anal opening and then as she went right down on my cock,a finger slipped into me.I flooded her mouth,she kept pushing and swallowing, i kept cumming.She swallowed the lot.She came up and kissed me and said thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice and real

Especially about how difficult it is to come inside a post-menopausal woman's whose vagina that may have had to stretch for several babies to pass. It's wonderful for the woman to let the man come on her, or let him in her ass so that the tightness lets him come inside her body. That's the connection that means so much. More stories with women like this, as elderly as you like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
real spicy queen

Just now realising that as old a lady can be that deliccious.

any chance of meeting ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous