She Get the Contract !

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kishan
kishan
65 Followers

Soon she came next to me, “So, how was it” She asked and I smiled and kissed her lips, “I want you to FUCK my Ass” she said.

I spread her ass cheeks open and let my tongue touch her sexy little pucker hole. She gasped. I then started licking slow at first. She was now panting, rather quickly. I decided to stick a finger in her open pussy. She loved it and pushed her ass further into my face. I licked and licked for close to twenty minutes and her pucker hole was soaked. She was moaning loudly and fingering her Pussy, which was dripping and soon she cried loudly as she came.

I decided to pull my fingers from her pussy and slide them into her ass. I slid a finger slowly into her and she jumped a little, but then pushed back for me to continue. I was all the way in and met no resistance. I started to finger fuck her ass for a few seconds and she was already cumming and cumming hard. Knowing she was rocking, I decided to put something else in her ass. I quickly found a bottle of oil and oiled my dick. She knew it was coming and just smiled. I positioned my dick at her pucker hole and slowly pushed it in. The head took a second before her hole started to swallow it. Finally, the head was in and I waited a second for her to relax. She didn't want to wait and started to push back slowly. I just let her push.

I heard her pant, "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh, oh this is good..."

A few moments later, I was all the way in her ass. I started to pull out slowly and Priya started panting really hard. I thought I was hurting her, so I was pulling out of her; when she begged, "Oh, wow, this is fucking awesome...fuck me harder..."

I slide back in a little faster than the first time. She wanted more. She started bucking. I sped up. I was fucking her ass with hard long thrusts. And she wanted more.

"OOOOwwwwwweeeee, wwwwooooowww...Give it to me. Harder!!!" She was now screaming.

"Yes....Yes....Oh, fuckin yes..." "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkkkkkk. ..."

My COCK was now ramming her Ass and my fingers were buried in her pussy. Soon I felt my balls contract was about to pull my COCK out, “Hey…no CUM in me…please” she pleaded and I agreed and soon blasted my load of CUM into her Ass. Her ass could not swallow my heavy load and soon a few drops trickled out of her asshole. I pulled my COCK out slowly and fell on the bed fully tired. Priya took some time and I could feel her tongue on my COCK licking it clean. Soon we fell asleep.

I woke up at 7.30 in the morning ad found that Priya was not there. I took a shower and got dressed and prepared to leave. I came down and peeped into the kitchen. Priya was in her gown making coffee with her back towards me. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She turned around and kissed me on my lips.

“You are a BIG FUCKER Kishan, one of the best I have ever had…I want you more…” she said and I nodded. So when is the advance payment coming she asked and I said I will arrange for it as soon as I reach Bangalore. I sipped my coffee as she sat on my lap kissing my neck and massaging my chest. Soon I took leave of her and walked out and reached my hotel room to pack off to Bangalore.

In the plane just thought of the previous night and about Priya and concluded that she was one of the best SALES GIRL I had ever met.

kishan
kishan
65 Followers
12