She Lets Us Again After 5 Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want that cum on you dick, feed me your meat."

Who am I to deny her what she wants. I jump back on the bed and she wastes no time taking me into her soft, moist, luscious mouth. I'm going to explode in her mouth I can tell already. If she's lucky, and us, Eric and I will cum in her at the same time. She puts my hands on her head gesturing that she wants me to fuck her mouth. I think she wants just what I said, both of us to cum in her at the same time. I take the hint and start to pump her mouth with my dick leaking cum almost constantly as Eric and I get into a good rhythm and she starts moaning uncontrollably. She's working us both and I think I know why, it's time for her.

I'm right, she is ready, and wastes no time spilling her warm juices all over Eric as the rhythm slows a bit while she finishes her orgasm. With moans of pleasure all around, Eric and I start our pace back up and she gets into rhythm with us. Eric is pounding the hell out of her pussy and she not only wants it but loves it. Her mouth is working its magic only too well as I begin to pick up the pace and she knows what's cumming. She isn't pulling back a bit as I let her know that it is cumming. She goes down on me all the way and the sight and feel of everything must have been enough for Eric as he buried his dick deep into my wife's pussy and emptied his load of nectar into her. Her she is with a dick in each end and simultaneously taking a load from the two dicks she loves. She has her hands on my ass cheeks so as to not let me pull out and as I look at Eric, she has one of her legs lifted behind him using her cute little foot to hold him in. She must really love this.

She finally lets us loose and I hurry to watch Eric pull his log out of her. The sight of his dick all shiny from their cum pulling out of her is hot. She lays on the bed in exhaustion, her pussy dripping from orgasms. I look to her face and it looks so happy, serene, and content with a little wetness from my load on her lips and chin. I move to clean it for her and she lip locks me and thanks me. She pulls herself up and does the same to Eric.

With all of us slightly exhausted, we clean up and decide to go to the garage for a cigarette and a drink, naked! This is so cool and I wish it would not end but we all know that all good things must end, but it isn't ending now!

12