She Likes Showing Off Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I'm sure." She replied.

Rick pulled his finger from her pussy and stuck it in his mouth.

"Damn she is sweet tasting too. You know boys it might be worth twenty thousand just to sample some more of that sweet thing." Rick said.

Sara backed away from him.

"Let me think about it sweetheart" Rick said.

Sara turned and walked to the kitchen.

"Rick, she is a maid not a hooker." I said.

"You say that buddy but she did set a price. Admittedly, a very high price but still set a price. Sounds like a hooker to me. What do you boys think?" He asked looking at Jim and Jeff.

Jim said, "Sounds like it to me." Jeff was nodding in agreement.

"Let's play cards." I said.

The hand continued and Sara stayed in the kitchen for a while.

We played several hands and then Sara came out again.

"FUCK!" My mind raced.

Sara was completely nude. She was also wobbling a bit as she carried in more beer.

"Woo Hoo! And we did not even have to pay for this show." Jim said.

She set the beer in front of Jim, he put his hand on her ass, and again Sara jumped slightly. I knew he either had his hand on her pussy or her little pink rosebud.

She stood up and set the beer in front of Jeff who also put his hand on her ass except this time I could see his hand wrapped under her and on her pussy.

She then stepped between Rick and me. Rick reached out and grabbed one of her tits.

"Yep, boys they are real." He laughed with his hand full of my wife's breast.

As he held onto her tit, she sat her beer in front of me and made eye motions for me to come to the kitchen.

She stood back up and Rick released her tit. She walked back to the kitchen.

There was a loud bang of a pot hitting the floor. I knew this was my queue.

"I better go see what happened." I said as I stood up.

"Don't be fucking her in there now." Rick slurred.

I walked to the kitchen and Sara was sitting on the counter fingering her pussy.

"Sam, fuck me now before I do something I should not. I am so fucking horny." Sara slurred.

"Honey if we do that they will wonder what is going on in here and come in. They will see us fucking and think it is ok for them to fuck you too."

"I don't care!" She said still fingering her clit.

"Honey, you are drunk and they are drunk and I am drunk."

"I will get the game over with and then we can fuck all night long." I continued.

I turned and walked out.

As I walked back into the room where the guys were, Jim began laughing.

"Shit Sam, did she blow you or what. Your pants seem to be bulging."

"No she did not." I replied.

"Anyway what are you doing looking at my cock?" I finished.

That brought a laugh from the rest of the guys.

Just then, Sara came out of the kitchen with more snacks. I wondered what the hell she was doing.

She stepped between Rick and me to set the food down on the table.

"I thought you guys might need some more food to soak up the beer." She said.

Rick then scooted back from the table and grabbed Sara pulling her to his lap.

"Feel that hard cock rubbing against your ass?" He asked her.

Sara simply nodded the affirmative.

"Wouldn't it feel good buried inside that sweet pussy of yours?"

Sara nodded again.

"Oh fuck!" my mind reeled.

He then moved his hand to her tit and began massaging it.

"Ok, guys. Games over. Time to go home." I said standing up.

"Come on Sam. It is just beginning to get interesting." Rick said.

"I am responsible for Tiff. I can get in big trouble if this goes any further." I said.

"We won't tell anyone. Will you Tiff?" He asked her.

Before she could answer that question, I grabbed her arm and pulled her off Rick's lap.

"Go to the kitchen." I told Sara.

She walked away to the kitchen.

"Ok, guys it has been fun but we need to settle up on the game and call it a night." I said.

There was grumbling, but we settled up and I walked them to the door.

"You just want us out of the house so you can fuck her." Rick turned and said as he walked down the walkway.

I closed the door and headed to the kitchen.

I walked around the corner and Sara was bent over the counter waiting for me. I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. I guided it to her wet pussy and thrust hard until my groin slapped against her ass.

"OH MY GAWD YESSSSS FUCK ME SAM!" She yelled.

I began thrusting in and out of her causing her to lurch toward the counter with each thrust.

I had my hands tightly wrapped around her hips pushing and pulling her on and off my cock.

She had a hand on her pussy and was rubbing her clit.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" She screamed as her body trembled and her knees slightly buckled.

I felt her juices coating my cock as I too exploded inside her.

After our orgasms subsided, she turned to me, kissed me, and then said, "Take me to bed and fuck me again."

I picked her naked body up in my arms and carried her to bed.

We fucked two more times before we passed out from exhaustion and alcohol.

12