She Loved Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon while we were just lying there before having sex she said, "Chuck, even though I never had sex before I met you that doesn't mean I knew nothing about it. I must have read a ton of books on the subject and also saw a number of CD's and there is one way that you did to me but never asked for me to do for you. That is you used your mouth on me down there but never asked me to do the same for you. What's it called-- 'giving the guy a blow- job'?"

"I guess I didn't want to run the risk of turning you off." I replied.

She was running her fingers up and down my cock and purred "Would you want me to try it for you?" By then my cock was harder than hell not only from what her fingers were doing to it but from this conversation.

"Only if you want to. Keep in mind that the woman has a choice at the end of it and that is if she is going to let the guy come in her mouth or will she lift her mouth off him at the last minute and then just jerk his cock until he has his orgasm. That is entirely up to the woman."

"Which way would you prefer?" she asked.

"I think most guys would prefer to come in the girl's mouth." I answered.

"That's the way I'll do it for you then." She said as she was stroking my cock.

Without me paying much attention to where she was moving her mouth I looked down and could see her lips almost touching the head of my hard cock. She was looking up at me as she opened her mouth and covered the head of my cock with her warm soft lips. Oh Lord this felt terrific.

She lifted her mouth off me and asked if she was doing it right.

I had to answer honestly and tell her that she had to get as much of my cock in her mouth without gagging before she could go up and down on it as if she was bobbing for apples.

That's all I had to say and the next thing I felt was that she had taken at least four inches in and was going up and down on it like a yo-yo.

She was letting her warm soft hands lightly caress my balls as she sucked away and it didn't take long before I was shooting one long hot load deep in her throat and she was swallowing every drop. When I finished unloading and my cock began to soften up she clamped her lips on it and pulled up to drain every drop out of it. Damn, this won't be the first time I'm going to have her do this.

"Did I do it right Chuck?" she asked.

"You were perfect honey. We'll try it a little differently the next time and I'm certain you'll love it."

The next morning I thought it time try it the different way I had promised her the day before. It was going to be sixty-nine and I was betting she'd love it.

She awakened me by something my face with her kisses and then said, "Let's go take our morning shower. I'll even scrub your back."

"Let's go. You're on"

After the shower she almost jumped on the bed and I was right behind her. Instead of lying face to face with her I lay with my butt about level with her chest and that allowed me to have my face right at her pussy. Of course my cock was level with her face and she reached out and caressed it

"Amy what we are about to do is called sixty-nine if you have seen anything about it in any of the books you have read. We are going to use our mouths on each other at the same time.

That was all I needed to say. Within a few seconds she had four inches of my soft cock buried in her mouth and had a hand down caressing my balls. I first put my face in the folds of her pussy while letting one hand go up to wander around her breasts. I soon had my tongue searching her pussy for her clit. About the same time I found it my cock was harder than steel and she had a lot of it buried deep in her mouth. Not to be outdone I lowered my hand from her breast and used both hands to spread the lips of her pussy to make room for me to bury my face in it even deeper than it was. I was then using my tongue as feverishly as she was using her mouth on my cock.

I was fully determined to go slowly but my cock had an idea of its own. Besides her moving her mouth so my cock was going in and out, my hips had a mind of their own and began fiercely fucking her face. Feeling that made her do her own part and all of a sudden she was throwing her hips at my face every bit as hard as I was doing to hers. It only took a few minutes of that before we were both exploding. The juices were pouring out of her and I think I shot the biggest load I had in the two weeks since we had arrived in France. Whew, I'll never forget these two weeks.

We showered again, and dressed casually and made somewhat fast visits to the two museums we really came for her to see. She was actually crying when we left the Louvre. We casually walked the ten or so blocks to the base of the Eiffel Tower. As she said a few days earlier it was probably her favorite touristy thing out of all we had seen. There is a park on one side of the tower we walked around and ended up back under the four legs of that magnificent structure. We walked down to the edge of the river and just sat and watched the boats coming in and going away from the dock. She was still crying and to tell the truth I was a little sad myself.

This being our final night in the city was going to be something very special. Le Jules Verne on the Eiffel Tower on our first night was truly a first class restaurant but it wasn't quite in the same league as where I had chosen for our final-final night. It was going to be Taillevent. It is in a lovingly restored old town house off the Champs-Elysées and probably recognized by many as Paris's number one gastronomical shrine. Since reservations at this place are booked out for several months in advance it was going to take all of our concierge insider's power to get us a reservation the same day we asked for it. I knew I would have to be better prepared to increase my gratuity to him because without him it wasn't going to happen. Ah what the hell, as my father used to say "money is made round to go round"

As we were walking through the lobby I called him aside and told him what I wanted. His eyes opened wide and he stuttered a bit. His stutter quieted down when he saw the €50 ($68 US) note I had clasped between my fingers.

He said very quietly "Mssr. Langdon, would you mind if I used your name when I was speaking to the maître de?"

"Not at all if you think that will help." I answered.

"I am certain it will do more that you could imagine. He is a very avid art collector and will be thrilled to actually meet you."

"Well, use my name if you think it will do the trick."

A half hour into our room and the phone rang with the concierge telling me that our reservation was made and it would be at one of the best tables in the place. Wow, the tip was worth it.

Amy was in the shower after our last day in the museums getting ready for a dinner she had no idea what a treat was in store for us. She had seen everything she wanted to in the museums and then some. She was one thrilled young woman and more determined than ever to make a career in art. For that I felt the whole trip was worthwhile not including the sex that came about during it.

Before leaving the room I called the concierge and had him call for a cab to be waiting for us so when we emerged from the elevator he was beaming and pointing to the waiting cab. Pierre, the concierge at our hotel must have described us to the maître de at Taillevent for as soon as we came through the front door we were greeted with,

"Mssr. Langdon it is so nice to finally meet you. I am so familiar with your art I feel I know you and you must be Amy the up and coming artist. It won't be long before it will be you I'll be greeting".

As he ushered us to our table many of the eyes in the place were focused on us. Apparently he generally only does the ushering for important guests so everyone was looking at us trying to figure out who the hell we were.

When we arrived at the table he pulled the chair out for Amy and spent a few minutes telling me how much he enjoyed my work and was happy for me to see that two pieces at the gallery Amy and I had been to were sold. Amy spoke up for the first time and said,

"Yes, we were at that gallery the other day and Chuck had our pictures taken with the purchasers of those two paintings and also gave them his autograph."

"Mssr. Langdon, you are a special person indeed and I am so glad you chose to honor us tonight. I do hope you enjoy your dinner."

Enjoy it we did. To start the sommelier made a great recommendation of a nice white wine and then the culinary treats began. It's impossible to remember all that we had but every course was better than the previous one. We particularly enjoyed the dessert. It was something made with almonds covered with chocolate. Damn, I can taste it as I am writing this. As we were leaving and neared the front door Amy went over to the coatroom girl and asked her if she would take our pictures. She had her digital camera in her handbag and brought the girl back to me and the maître de.

She had the three of us pose nicely and she had the girl take two in case one didn't turn out well. Amy told the maître de that she would have it printed when we returned home and have Chuck autograph it and mail it back to him. Holy shit, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. He actually couldn't speak he was stammering and stuttering so much. He gave us a big smile and muttered a "thanks for coming.' I tipped the coat room girl and we left.

We took a cab back to the hotel and ended the night having a couple of cognacs in the lounge. There wasn't any sex that night but we cuddled closely all night.

Our flight left Paris at eleven AM so we had to get up early to shower, dress, pack and then get to the airport. We'd grab a fast bite at Jacques and say goodbye.

The trip home went fine and the flights were perfect. We arrived back in Phila. around eight-thirty PM and after retrieving my car from long term parking dropped Amy off at her apartment that is only about a mile from mine and then headed home myself. Pulling into my parking space it dawned on me that we hadn't exchanged phone numbers and mine is unlisted. Ah well, I'll get my secretary on it in the morning.

*

Drop me a note to let me know what you thought of my story.