All Comments on 'She Moves Me'

by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Dr_GenomeDr_Genomealmost 14 years ago
My Sweet

You write wonderfully.

R

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 14 years ago
The best....

...i've ever read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am not much into lesbian stories, but....

This was totally over-the -top erotic entertainment. True passion, and wonderful evocation of the difficulty of accepting one's queerness/

Myhands316Myhands316almost 14 years ago
You turned a corner...

Yes, you have turned a corner. You write with great passion. I truly enjoied reading this. You are learning how to build a story. Don't worry, like with any great gift, it takes time to master. You are getting there. Keep up the good work

T.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
"my inexperience"

Then, please, never become experienced. Stay inexperienced in your mind. It will amplify your joy. And ours.

Thank you.

Gi_VenusGi_Venusalmost 14 years ago
Sweet!

The interactions of the characters are very lovely. Thank you so much, Keep on writing my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

I dont normally get this hot reading lesbian stories, but you are an amazing writer. I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You are a great author.

And you are inexperienced? Never become anything different. You write with passion. I couldn't stop from playing with myself. Please finish this story. I think I'm in love with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is the hottest over the top lesbian story

I have ever read. Kudos to you young lady you have a bright future ahead of you. I read your poetry and it was good. You are a rare talent able to blend very crazy sex with such nice word play. You went a little crazy in some spots but for some reason it fit the context of the story in mood and tempo and didn't bother me. That must have been the greatest orgasm scene in the history of lesbian erotic writing.

Lisa SummersLisa Summersalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Espy, you've combined your ability to create a painting with words, with exquisite pacing and the creation of desire in the reader. This is really quite magnificent!

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisteralmost 14 years ago
Oh, Espie!

Your story has made me so wet and I've got so much to finish before I can do anything about it. How can you be so kind .... I mean, so cruel.

I have to read the second part soon. Your girls are so fuckin' hot! I want them both. Please. Please!

Oh God, I'm soaked.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
I'm torn

You have a talent with words that leaves me humbled. Finally some poetry that makes sense to me!

Yet I'm torn because there were parts of this that I actually skimmed over. I think it's more than simple American impatience for instant gratification, since I read these for plot and entertainment, not spank material.

Erego, your attention to detail is admirable, but in a few places it was overdone. You draw the reader in with it and can certainly use it from time to time but don't continue to belabor a point redundantly, which is what happened a few times here.

All this bagging does NOT indicate that this is not a great beginning to a story. I'm invested in the characters and very curious about them. I want to know more, and not whether they bump uglies, but what happens to them. what made them how they are? What is Sochie's deep secrets that makes her different? I looked forward to the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful seduction

This is one of the best seduction stories I have read. Thank you so much for a beautiful story.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. Took my breath away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous