She Never Mentioned Philadelphia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my watch and exhaled sharply when I saw that the time was almost up. I raised my right hand and counted down the seconds. At zero we each pulled away from her respective hand. We gripped the restraints on each of Sarah's wrists and moved her hands back onto the bed. I then pointed to Sarah's ears and we each gripped the wire to the ear-bud on our particular side of the bed and, on my nod, pulled them from her ears. I motioned my head toward the foot of the bed and Ray and I moved to the center of the foot of the bed.

Allow me to add at this point what a fabulous view actually awaited us there. We both looked up the bed. Or gaze followed her legs from the near corners of the bed, up her thighs to her moist and glistening pussy. The skin of her torso, breasts, chest and neck glistened equally from the massage oil. Her chest gently rose and fell with her breathing. Her arms were spread and up toward the far corners of the bed where they were tied to the bed posts. Her blindfolded head lay on her pillow and, from the part of her face that we could see, her expression seemed almost placid. But I digress...

"So, Miss Slut, Madam Hot Stuff, you sexy sensual sultry bitch!...What'll it be? The wienie on the left? Or, the wienie on the right?" again I played the overly expressive game show host. "While we await her decision, we'll remind the studio audience and those viewers just tuning in that whichever penis our prone princess picks, that lucky guy wins a first class blow job to completion from this very same bound beauty. Our little sweeties take home prize is a tummy full of cum, spunk, goo, love juice, sperm from the prince's penis that she selects! Which will be, Darlin''? Which was your lover's cock?" I held my breath...that or I couldn't breathe. Ray continued to stroke his dick while staring at Sarah's pussy.

"This one!" Sarah said with certainty as she opened and closed her right hand – thye hand that had caressed Ray's pre-cum oozing cock. My jaw went slack. I turned to Ray. He was wide eyed with joy, pumping his fists in the air and doing a little jig. I looked back to Sarah.

"You're absolutely certain? That's the cock of choice? Your prince's penis? The dick from which you'll suck some love? ... are you sure?" I almost implored.

Sarah smiled and nodded her head repeatedly.

"You're certain now? You're sure you don't want to change your mind?" Ray stopped his jig long enough to slug me in the shoulder.

"That's the penis and I'm stickin' to it!" Sarah proclaimed.

Face to the heavens, Ray mouthed "YESS!!"

"Alright then here's the process." I said, doing my best to remain enthusiastic. "We'll untie your right hand so you can roll to your left where you can suck the victory penis. However, you have to promise, you cannot touch your blindfold. There'll be no peeking! Promise?"

"Promise." she states.

"Finally, don't be alarmed because the losing wiener may be moving about the bed to find the best vantage point to watch you skillfully deliver the winners prize and the winner can fill you with your prize. The loser's consolation prize is he can jack off and come on your fabulous tits, if he so desires. Ready?" It was my last ditch effort to get her to identify Benjamin Franklin's home town.

"Ready." she said boldly. I was almost certain that she thought I was bluffing and I'd call the whole thing off. One side of me wanted her to shout the safe word, the other side of me wanted to watch Ray pump his wad down Sarah's throat. I went around the bed to her right wrist. My buddy pirouetted his way to the head of the bed at her left hand. I untied Sarah's right wrist and she rolled to her left.

Sarah pushed her left hand to the side of the bed and the "mystery man" placed his cock in her palm. She gripped Ray's cock as her right hand came over the top of her closed left fist. Sarah awkwardly slid herself to the side of the bed, extended her tongue and licked a drop of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. I climbed up on the bed and straddled Sarah's waist so I could watch more closely.

Sarah closed her lips around the head of Ray's cock and sucked it into her mouth. His shaft slid easily between her lips. She held his balls in her left hand and stroked the lower half of his shaft with her right hand. She pumped her head up and down the shaft about three deep strokes and pulled it from between her lips.

"Can I have my left hand?" she asked. "Please untie it." I nodded to Ray and he untied her left wrist. Sarah rose up on her left elbow, held his ball sack in her left hand and placed her mouth back over his cock head. She seemed to be licking around the glans as his head rolled back toward the ceiling. I was stroking my own cock with my left hand and kneading her right breast with my right hand.

Sarah removed her right hand from around the shaft of his cock and reached around behind him and grabbed an ass cheek. She simultaneously pulled his balls and ass toward her as she slid her head down his cock until her nose was nearly lost in his pubic hair. She pushed him away until just the tip of his penis was between her lips. Again she pulled him to her face. She set up a tempo pumping Ray's dick deep into her mouth and almost fully back out again. I could see between Sarah's face and Ray's stomach on the out stroke that she was fondling his nuts the whole time.

Sarah is expert and it didn't take her long. I don't think five minutes had passed when he drew in a sharp breath and held it. Ray's eyes appeared to roll back into his head, his lids closed over his eyes and his head fell back toward the ceiling.

Sarah pulled him in deep one more time and gently coddled his balls. I saw his ass cheeks clench tightly once and hold. Sarah moaned and swallowed once. Ray exhaled, dropped his head to his chest, opened his eyes wide, started to breathe in short gasps as his ass cheeks clenched and released repeatedly. Sarah swallowed several times, took her right hand from his ass and used it to pull on Ray's shaft from the base to her lips. His body quaked a couple times and his semi-erect dick fell from her lips. Sarah lifted it to her cheek and continued to stroke it. A line of late cum oozed from his dick onto her cheek.

Sarah craned her neck forward slightly and lightly kissed his testicles. "Oh, Baby!" she said, "That was the biggest load EVER."

I looked up at Ray and with eyes at half-mast he gave me a near drunken smile. I shook my head at him and then jerked my thumb toward the door. It was time for him to go. He made a dejected face at me and pulled away from the bed. Sarah held on to his dick as long as she could but, when she had to let go, she let out a sad moan and lowered herself from her elbow back to the bed.

I waited until Ray was out of the room and I licked the cum from Sarah's cheek. She rolled to her back and I slid between her legs - still tied at the ankles to the corners of the bed.

"You picked the wrong prick, Sweety!" I whispered in her ear as I pushed my dick into her pussy.

Sarah grabbed for the blindfold with both hands and pulled it off her head. She tried to blink away the bright light and focus on my face.

"Was that Mark?" she asked sharply. Mark was one of her other lovers.

I shook my head no.

"Was it Gitae?" Gitae was her black lover.

Again, I shook my head.

"Did you talk Bob or Scott into this?" she reasoned quickly.

"No. Honestly, Babe, it's like I said. He's nobody you know or have ever actually met. I met him online a couple years ago. He likes showing his wife off and, knowing I was a voyeur, wanted me to watch them through a bedroom window while they made love. I was afraid a neighbor would see me so it never happened but we've stayed in touch. The idea for this afternoon came to me and nobody else was available so I gave him a call. He nearly had an aneurysm when I explained the idea to him." I spelled the whole thing out.

She set her jaw and stared up at me.

"Look, I gave you a safe word," I blurted defensively, "and you could said 'Philadelphia' anytime you didn't feel comfortable. You never said a thing. My GOD you were hot!" I slowly pumped in and out of her pussy.

Sarah glared at me for a moment, then turned away. She ran her tongue over her lips and seemed to be savoring the residual taste of Ray's cum. She turned back to me and pulled my face to her's and we kissed. She pushed her tongue deeply into my mouth and lashed at my tongue. She pushed me back up.

"Taste him?" Sarah asked. Ray's taste was obvious as was the smell of his cum on her breath. I nodded and pushed my cock as deep into her as I could.

"Fuck me you bastard." Sarah demanded with passion and fire in her eyes.

12