She Picks Him Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught her breath as he caressed her feet. She was the one who was supposed to be in control so why was it that her breath was shallow and he had this big smile on his face. She bent over, her breasts straining against the fabric and started to undo the garters. She looked at him as she slowly worked the hose down her shapely legs. His eyes were transfixed on her hands. He unconsciously licked his lips as he watched her expose her legs to his view. She switched legs and did the same thing. Rather than drop the hose on the floor though she wrapped it around his neck, leaned close and whispered in his ear “let’s go… I want you NOW”. As she said the words I want you NOW she reached down and palmed his hard cock. The heat he was generating along with the hardness of his cock confirmed his desire.

He didn’t say a word as he rose from the couch. He couldn’t. This woman was definitely intriguing and his thoughts were on what he wanted. He wanted to be buried deep in her, hearing her moan, seeing her squirm around his cock. He wanted to have those luscious nipples into his mouth and s-u-c-k. He wanted to nuzzle close to her. He wanted to be naked next to her, holding her after their passion was dimmed. Not satisfied… that wouldn’t happen tonight. This woman was definitely not a one nighter. His mind was on a hundred different things at once. All of them having to do with getting this woman naked. From the look in her eyes that was not going to be a problem.

As she led the way into the bedroom her mind was on the sensations in her body and what she wanted him to do first. She decided that things were going to heat up very fast. As he stepped through the doorway of the bedroom he stopped dead in his tracks.

The room was made for passion. No flowers and lace here. The linens were red silk, the bedspread and pillows were black silk. The candles in the room which were lit were black and the room had a musky scent. Almost the scent of sex. He looked at her and around the room. She fit her surroundings. Suddenly he couldn’t wait. He wanted to be inside her. To fill the need he saw in her eyes. But before he could do anything she drew him to her and put his hands on her breasts and pulled his mouth to hers. She took his mouth almost savagely. She was HOT and ready. He moaned deep in his throat.

Upon hearing his moan she knew it was time to start. She undid the button on his jeans and slid down the zipper. She broke the kiss as she slid them down over his ass, massaging as her hands worked their way down his body. She helped him step out of his jeans, took his socks off and then leaned forward and licked the head of his hardening cock. She stood up smiling. She noticed that he had taken his shirt off as she had taken off his pants. As he stood there naked before her she knew that she had to have him soon. She kissed him again as she maneuvered him around so that he was in front of the bed. She eased him down their lips adhered together as if by glue.

She straddled him and broke the kiss at the same time. She wanted to see his eyes. Wanted him to see hers. She heard his breath catch and an intensity flamed in his eye. As she ground herself against him showing him her wetness, she whispered "do you want to feel your hard cock sheathed inside me?" "Do you think you deserve that?" "I'm not so sure myself." She raised her left breast to his mouth, feeding it to him, saying “are you ready to claim your prize?” as she started to rock back and forth against hard cock. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, keeping her nipple tightly in his mouth. Her eyes open now, focused on him nuzzling her. She moved faster and faster. His hands now cradled her asscheeks in his hands, helping her tease his cock. "MMMMMMMmmmmmm I'm gonna like this!" she said.

With that statement she pressed him back onto the bed. She told him to relax as she waved some silk scarves in front of him and smiled sexily. She told him to spread his arms and legs.

He looked at the desire smoldering in her eyes and decided to play along with her. He knew that he'd have things his way before the night was over but for now he'd give her free reign. His gaze held hers as she tied his wrists to the headboard. His mind went 1000 different ways as she tied the scarves. He had done this to ladies in his life but had never had it done to himself. He was finding that he liked the feeling. To have limited control for awhile… yes, he could do this. Only for awhile tho. He had to decide when he was going to regain that control. This is going to be fun he thought to himself. She opened up the drawer on the bedside table and drew out a vibrator. It was blue in color and was about as big around as a dime. It had a bulb at the tip that was the size of an old christmas tree light. She put it on the bed and reached into the drawer again. This time she pulled out a dildo that was black in color, about 12" long with a studded handle of about 4". She took the handle in her hand, the head in her other hand and flicked it. Showing him the flexibility. She put it alongside the vibrator and reached into the drawer one final time. This time she pulled out a red dildo that was ribbed all the way down the shaft. These were her favorite toys and wanted to share the experience with him.

As she pulled out one toy after another he felt his cock stir. This woman made him feel things that he had not felt in a long time. She definitely knew what she wanted from him. She was a woman who enjoyed sex. Who enjoyed experimenting with her sexuality. She was very sensual. That much he knew from what she's shown him by her actions. He couldn't wait to see what happened first. He smiled as he felt his cock react to his excitement.

As she sat down on the bed looking at him she felt a shudder work its' way down her body. She wanted this man. She wanted to share things with him that she hadn't with others. She wanted to control how he came, if he came, where he came. She herself had been in his shoes and knew how the scarves added a level of intensity to lovemaking. She saw the excitement in his eyes, saw his hardening cock and knew that she was right. He would enjoy a strong woman. She saw his cock twitching and decided that it was time for some exploration.

She looked into his eyes as she moved toward his body. There was an intensity there that she knew was mirrored in hers. She started at his feet and licked her way up one leg and back down the other, purposefully skipping over his cock and balls. As she felt his body react to a lick or nibble she'd ask him "do you like that lover?" He huskily said "yes" to each of the questions. She teased and tormented him, licking his body: his belly button, the extra flesh around his middle, his male nipples which she licked and nibbled and sucked. She heard him moan as she sucked them into her mouth. She flattened her tongue against them and surrounded them with her wet tongue. His cock was getting harder and harder as she explored his body.

He saw her wicked smile as she explored his body. She was truly enjoying herself. She loved the control. He wondered what she would do, how she would do it. He knew that she would tease and torment. He saw it in her eyes. The flash of power. It was intoxicating to them both. He'd let her play her games because he knew that in the end he'd have her and have her completely. They would both enjoy this evening.

He felt her nipples before he felt her breasts flatten themselves against him as she leaned forward to whisper in his ear "are you ready for more?" She nibbled on his earlobe as she said this and then moved over to his lips. She licked his lips, teasing him, nibbling at them. He tried to catch her lips but she was in control. Just when he was about to go crazy she kissed him with barely restrained passion showing him that she wanted him, desired him and was enjoying what was going on. Her nipples got harder and her pussy got wet as the kisses grew more passionate. When they were both moaning she turned and slid down his body. She licked the head of his cock and heard his moan. She said "did I tell you you could moan?" "I've got something better for you to do with that mouth of yours." With that she lowered her pussy to his mouth.

He smelled her musky scent as she lowered herself to him. He had always been an oral person. He enjoyed the kisses that they had shared. He also loved the smell of a woman. It drew him to her as nothing else could. His tongue reached out to her a she lowered herself to him. He licked her meaty lips, her clit and down to her wet center. He wanted to hear her moan and squirm. He wanted her to dance on his tongue but he couldn't pull her down because of the restraints.

She moaned as he licked her. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. But the moment was lost. She needed more. She concentrated on his cock. She was very oral, from kissing to licking to sucking. She enjoyed it all. The feel of his cock in her mouth felt right. She worked her tongue around the cockhead down to the ridge. She got him wet and then worked her way down his shaft, then back up to the tip again and again until his cock was completely wet and hardening. She wanted him in her. She took him inch by inch into her mouth. She loved the feel of a cock in her mouth. After she had pulled him completely into her mouth she stayed still enjoying the sensation until she felt his cock jump on her tongue. He was ready. She started bobbing her head up and down, her mouth tightening as he became even bigger. She felt him tense.

Before he could cum she raised herself up, pushing her pussy down on his tongue. She needed him in her. She needed to move over him. He buried his tongue in her, wanting to taste her. As she moved her hips back and forth on his wonderful tongue. She truly enjoyed being eaten. She came more intensely this way. She felt her body responding to his ministrations and gave herself up to the sensations. She moaned as he again pulled her pussy lips into his mouth, sucking them hard. She felt herself tense and prepared herself to cum. She pressed herself down harder, grinding her pussy into his face. He moaned his pleasure. She moaned her pleasure. She was going to cum. She felt it building inside her. She screamed as she came. "oh yeahhhhhhhhh, take it all… eat me, ravish me!"

As good as it was she needed more. She raised her pussy from his face and looked at him. His face was wet with her juices and she had to taste it herself. She turned around and licked his face, kissing his lips, tasting herself on him, on his tongue as she sucked it into her mouth.

She had to move. She had to feel him inside her. She leaned over him, loosening the restraints. The games were over. As she raised back up, she lowered herself onto his rock hard cock. Settling herself onto his hips, burying him deep inside her. She worked her hips back and forth feeling him touch the walls of her pussy. After a minute she started to rock back and forth, taking him in and out of her tight wet pussy. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation. That's what he was waiting for. This was his opening and he planned to make the most of it.

In one quick movement she was under him on the bed, he was pounding her deep and fast. The intensity growing. He saw her reach for her nipples, pinching as she got hotter. The need in her grew. He was pounding her tight wet pussy. She was loving every second. Her pussy grabbed at his cock with each outward stroke. Wanting to milk it. He was close and he could tell by the glassy look in her eyes that she was too. He reached down and started to tease her clit. That did it. She screamed and her body shook and shook and shook. He felt her orgasm around his cock and it triggered his own release. He came deep in her, her pussy milking every drop from him. He leaned down and kissed her as he came. A kiss full of hunger and promise.

His mind was going … everywhere. He knew he wanted her again. His body was already coming back to life so to speak. He felt the bed moving then he felt her thighs on each side of his head. She lowered her pussy to his mouth. He lapped at her wet pussy. Tasting their shared essence. He wanted her deeper. He heard her tell him to wrap his arms around her and hold her close, take her pussy deep. He was consumed with his need to taste her again.

He felt his body awakening, getting harder and then he felt her ease her way down his body. He felt her weight distributed over him as she took his hard cock into her wet hungry mouth. She too tasted their essence on him. His cock and balls were covered with their shared juices. She started at the base and worked her way to the tip, enjoying the scent and taste. She did this until she had cleaned his cock completely. She then worked her way to his balls, first taking one and then the other into her mouth. Cleaning their juice from them as she did. She then worked her way back to his cock, twirled her tongue around the tip, to just below the ridge. She took him inch by inch into her mouth, loving the feel. She moaned around his cock. He was still eating her pussy with relish. Every now and then she’d grind herself onto his face, making sure that he knew she didn’t want him to stop.

He licked, nibbled, sucked and enjoyed. He couldn’t get over how creamy her pussy was. He loved to feast on a woman. He wasn’t the type of man who just licked a couple of times and left. He held her tight to him, loving the taste, the scent, the feel. He thoroughly enjoyed what he was doing and didn’t want it to stop.

She loved what he was doing to her. The way that he ate. It was almost animalistic. He made these sounds, deep in his throat, that drove her absolutely wild. She loved the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth but there were times as he was feasting on her that she had to stop what she was doing and just “FEEL” what he did to her. Her moans of pleasure joined his and it was their own unique orchestra.

She resumed sucking on his hard cock. He was not too long but not too short either. He had a very wide shaft. He fit perfectly into her pussy, and she enjoyed him in her mouth also. Much more and she’d feel forced and that’s not what she wanted. She was bouncing her mouth up and down on his shaft, feeling it grow bigger as she sucked. She loved the feel of him. As she ate she wondered what he’d taste like as he came. Whether it would be thick and creamy, or thin and stringy.

He moved his face around and started to concentrate on her clit. It seemed to be growing. It was a hard nub but reminded him of a teeny tiny cock. He decided to suck it into his mouth and blow it the way she was blowing his hard shaft. He did this for about a minute before she let loose with this earth shattering scream. Her body tensed up and she drenched his face again. She raised her body up to grind her pussy onto his face, wanting him deeper in her. She saw his cock twitch and had to taste him. She took him hungrily into her mouth, wanting his essence as he had tasted hers.

She rode his cock, feeling him get bigger as she moved faster and faster on his cock. She flattened her tongue against the throbbing vein along the bottom of his cock. She felt his body tense just before he came. She buried her nose in his crotch which took his cock completely into her mouth. She felt it dance on her tongue as he exploded down her throat. She waited a full minute before slowly working her way back up his cock, milking his cock as she worked her way to the tip kissing it just before she let it pop out of her mouth.

She turned herself around so that she could join him on the pillows. She drew the covers over them as she settled next to him. They kissed tasting their shared juices on each others mouth. He smiled as he said to her "you realize that you didn’t use those toys don't you?" and she said "yes I do, they'll be there in the morning." And he said "you are so right, my dear." They fell asleep wondering what the morning would bring.

12