Confession by Rape

Story Info
Girl confesses to boy by taking him against his will.
5k words
4.06
44.8k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note : Megan and Todd are recurring characters from 'Megan cheats : 2 part series', so I would suggest reading that if you haven't already.

It was a brilliant day when Melissa Trent woke up. She stretched out her firm, powerful legs, yawning as the 18 years old beauty stood up from her bed. After combing through her wavy, waist-length hair, the athletic girl started trotting down the stairs to the kitchen room, where her parents were waiting for her. The teenager took her usual seat, propping up her chin with her hands, looking down at the plate in front of her, lots of thoughts running through her mind.

Her mother, Megan Trent, looked up from her bowl of fruits and eyed the young woman carefully, nudging her husband who stopped reading his daily newspaper, glancing at their visibly distressed daughter. She was getting ready to go to work at her law firm, telling her husband the groceries she needed him to buy before their daughter walked in. Melissa hated worrying the two of them but couldn't shake off the frown on her pretty face as the gorgeous young woman continued to peruse over an issue, the nature of which her parents did not yet know. Once a few moments have passed in this manner, Megan cleared her throat and asked her daughter "What's the matter, sweetie?"

Melissa looked at her gloomily. "I just can't figure out the best way to rape the boy I love and make him my boyfriend." Todd, who was just taking a sip of his orange juice, spat the liquid out as though it scalded his delicate tongue, staring at his daughter, stunned. In hindsight, he should not have been so surprised or aghast at this sudden declaration, given how his daughter was also his wife's, and the way Megan secured his hand in marriage was also....less than conventional, to say the least. But still, to think her ruthlessness was passed on to Melissa as well.

His oldest child continue, telling them "I know he loves me too, but he is too shy to make the first move, and there is no way I am going to wait for him to have the courage to ask me for sex. He is too sweet to ask me for something he'd think that I'm not ready to give him, when I'm really dying to get in his pants already. That boy would probably try to protest about going too quickly, afraid that he might hurt me when he put his dick in my pussy, when I already broke my hymen with a dildo ages ago so he has nothing to worry about. The best thing to do would be to stick my tongue in his mouth so he can't say a thing and then rob him of his virginity. By that point he'd be completely mine." Yep, she's definitely her mother's daughter, Todd wryly thought to himself, inwardly chuckling before he realized something. The chap in question might not take getting fucked against his will as well as he did. He was about to open his mouth to raise this particular issue, when his wife spoke first and in a very emotional voice.

"I'm so proud of you, darling. Boys just don't know how to express their love. You want to be with him and you know he has feelings for you as well, so go ahead and take him. Don't listen when he protests. You know what is best for that boy. Tell me more about him, honey. I want to know about my future son-in-law," Megan said. She was grinning excitedly, wanting to play some part in helping her daughter get herself a good boyfriend and future husband. It reminds her of how she and her friends had literally kidnapped Todd when they were at school and made him completely putty in her hands, or rather, her cunt. Even now, thinking about her cute husband struggling helplessly when she straddled him with her muscular thighs made her panties flood.

"His name's Jared Piper. Remember how I almost got hit by a car two years ago? It was him who threw himself in front of that massive truck, tackled me out of the way and shielded my body with his. He didn't let go until the track sped past us and was making sure that I wasn't hurt. I looked into his eyes when he quickly checked over me to see that I wasn't injured, after he risked his life for mine without a second of hesitation, and I fell madly in love with him. We were both minors then and I didn't want him to get in any trouble so I waited and now we are both 18. Over the past couple of years I've befriended him despite him being out of my social circle and hanging out with the other nerds. He's really sweet, nice and adorable, and it's sad that I never noticed that before he saved me. I know he loves me too because I'm obviously very beautiful and he shyly comments on how kind and funny I am, blushing whenever he manages to stutter those compliments out. With all that in mind, I've decided that I'm going to rape him to show how much I truly love him. Mom, you've had your way with dad before whenever he's upset at you for getting drunk and refuses to put out. I know you do ; I can hear dad begging you to stop and telling you that he would let you use him when you're sober. Can you maybe suggest something I can do?"

Todd's cheeks were entirely suffused now. So his daughter heard his wife raping him through the walls, huh? Perhaps he should have sound proofed them, afterall. That seemed like a sensible idea even back when she was a kid, but he never really got around to it. He looked at his wife and noticed that she was lost deep in her thoughts. Seeing an opportunity, the thin man began "Melissa, if you're sure he likes you, then..."

"Shush, doll," Megan silenced her husband, returning her attention back to her inexperienced daughter. "Darling, I'm going to help you. This Jared sounds like a lovely boy and it's his fault you're in love with him, so he will have to take responsibility for that."

"Honey, I don't think victim-blaming the fellow would be a good..." Todd started.

"Well, it's his fault for winning our daughter's heart anyways. Although it's good that he loves you too, Melissa ; that means you won't really have to do much after having your way with him, just telling him you love him as well and wants him to always be with you. Some people will use rohypnol or other roofies. We wouldn't do that though. It's too....."

"Dangerous. I know, mom. I already researched them. They can cause a bad reaction and my precious Jared could actually die, and I will never do anything which could create a risk of that happening," Melissa firmly declared. "I was just thinking about using brute force. You know I have a fifth degree black belt in karate and can lift ridiculously heavy weights for someone my size. What if I just grab him by the shoulders, toss him on to the bed and then rip his clothes off, before fucking him. I'm sure he'll start thrashing about, worried that penetrating myself with his cock too violently might make me start bleeding. He once fussed for over five minutes when I got a tiny papercut," the girl mooned over him, while Megan beams proudly at her daughter.

"Good job, honey. Don't give the boy a chance to say no. You already know that both of you want the same thing, which is to be together. He might feel too nervous or insecure, so make those fears go away. Show him how much he means to you," Megan kindly suggested. Todd has given up on trying to inject common sense into this highly uncommon conversation and just sat back and huffed. Megan noticed this and sighed before saying "I don't know what you're so worried about, honey. You married me after I raped you, afterall." The man raised his hands in a defensive gesture before leaving the table. He didn't notice the conspiratorial grin Melissa was now sporting.

Oh, Jared. You're going to be mine, baby the beautiful young woman thought to herself.

At Jared's home.

The boy was enjoying his own breakfast. His parents both left early that morning. Jared sipped on his warm milk as he ate the sandwich. During the brief meal, he began to think of a certain blonde who has always been on his mind ever since he saved her from getting hit by a car two years ago. He groaned in frustration, rebuking himself for never having enough courage to fully confess to Melissa. Oh, the boy tried before. Several times. Tentative comments like "You look especially cute today" or "If I had a girlfriend like you I would do my best to be the boyfriend she deserves or "Sometimes I think about if we were something else other than friends". But those weren't enough, right?

There was a knock on his front door. Jared got up from his seat and went to open. He looked through the peephole and was surprised to see the very girl he has been pining for standing right outside. The befuddled boy quickly opened the door, greeting her with a shy smile. Melissa grinned at him, mentally reviewing her plan. She knew his parents often left home early, and he confirmed that that was the case today as well. The plotting girl allowed him to lead her inside the house, saying "Would you mind helping me study in your room today?"

"Of course," the teenager coyly nodded, looking down at his feet, trying to hide his blushing cheeks from her. He knew his parents might disapprove of him allowing a girl into his bedroom, but he trusted Melissa and believed she wouldn't try to take advantage of him. Perhaps he would have done well to know of the phrase a wolf in sheep's clothing. Slowly, the teenaged boy led the way to his bedroom, completely unaware of the salacious grin on his secret love's face as she deviously finalized her plan to make him hers.

As soon as they were inside the cozy little bedroom, Melissa seized her petit boy by his bony shoulders, shoving him onto the bed. Shocked, Jared failed to get off his back before Melissa pounced on him, her powerful thighs straddling his hips, hands pinning his upper body down effectively as he flailed about. "W W What are you doing?" the boy stuttered, shocked. Damn it, the flustered boy thought. She is a girl who can do 100 push ups in a row and he probably can't manage 20 on his best day. His stick thin arms were no match for her muscular ones and his struggling was futile and pointless. The horny girl gathered both of his hands in one of hers while the other reached for a pair of handcuffs in her pockets. She secured each of his wrists to a bedpost, before relaxing. "Melissa, please uncuff me now!" he almost yelled in his alarm.

"Listen, baby. I love you, and I know you love me too. You've tried to confess before but you're too shy to do it properly so I had to do this, and now you can't try to hide it anymore. You are a sweet, nice and simply put, adorable boy, and I intend to make you mine forever. I love you more than anything and you're going to belong to me. I promise I'm going to cherish you for eternity," Melissa whispered in her beloved's ear, gently stroking his hair, patting his head lightly. She was delighted by his reaction, taking in his blushing cheeks as he shyly averted his eyes, smiling, exposing his complete love for her.

"I I I love you too!" he blurted out, suddenly pouting. "C C Could you uncuff m me now, though? I r r really want to cuddle with you," the boy coquettishly asked. Jared thought 'I hope I'm not blushing even more'. But of course, he was. He just couldn't see his own face. And Melissa had no intention of releasing him right now. She shook her head.

"Not, my love. I could snuggle up to your cute little ass, even if you are still cuffed like this. But first, I want to fuck your brains out. I'm going to take your virginity and give you mine. You can refuse consent but I will bang you anyway, because I love you so much and I can't bear not to have you now," she said.

Jared stared at her, stunned. "B B But baby, I w want you to, I just , I'm afraid I might hurt you if I just put it in you right away.... I'll never forgive myself if I hurt you. So not yet, okay? I want to eat your pussy first and make you orgasm first, and then we can h have sex l later when you've had some foreplay" he managed to get out, feeling his cheeks burning, unable to believe he just offered his body to the girl he loves like he was just a common whore. But it's fine, because she loves him too.

Melissa grinned broadly, overjoyed at the clear adoration in the voice of the only man she will ever love. "Sorry, baby, but I can't promise you that. In fact, I plan to fuck you really hard so that you won't be able to walk straight for a week. You're so sweet worrying about me but I already broke my hymen with a dildo. So no need for any concern about causing me pain. Besides, like I said, I'm just going to fuck you anyways. In fact, I'm more worried I might break your hips. Promise me you'll tell me to stop if I start being too aggressive, okay?" the lascivious girl said to her boyfriend.

Jared shyly nodded, showing her how perfectly submissive he is in his willingness to let her have her way with him, although he didn't really have a say in the matter to begin with. She can have his body as long as he has her love. "By the way, I want to reassure you that I love you every bit as much as you love me, Jared, but I've fantasized about fucking you senseless for a long time, so forgive me if my dirty talk starts to make you feel like a cheap slut, because it's just to turn us on, all right? I promise I'll still respect you in the morning, my lovely boyfriend," Melissa smirked at the shy boy and kissed him gently on the forehead. "You won't mind if I cut your clothes off, would you?" she asked.

"I I I won't mind," he stuttered, grinning coyly, trembling with anticipation, already wet with pre-cum. The sight of her beloved's cute face as he offered his body for her to fuck made her cunt throb madly with arousal. She quickly grabbed a pair of scissors, using it to cut through his shirt very carefully, tossing the shreds aside before Melissa unzipped his pants, bunching the trouser around his ankles. Melissa then stood up and began to undress.

She first removed her blouse, pulling it off over her head and discarding it on the floor, revealing her huge round breasts clad in a lacy red bra, perky, resting above a well-toned, flat stomach. He could see the hints of her abs rippling beneath the flesh as she lewdly smirks before unclasping her brassiere, dropping it to the floor as her gravity-defying boobs were released. Melissa felt nothing short of pride at how her darling's cock became fully engorged once he saw her naked breasts, and continued, this time taking her short skirt off, dragging her satin panties down the muscular thighs that resembled her mother's. She really was Megan's daughter, sharing very similar features and methods for securing a successful life-long romance.

Jared gasped when the nude girl got on top of him, taking his 4 inch dick in her hand, before descending on his lap, making him slide fully into her pulsating pussy. "Your cock is small, but it's fine, baby. I love it because it is yours and I love you," she said, making the boy's cheeks flush crimson red, as he moaned from the hotness of the confines of her cunt. He squealed after realizing what sort of sound he made and Melissa had to stifle her laughter, enjoying how cute her loved one is. She gently pressed her full, soft lips to the boy's eyelids, before starting bounce up and down. The strong girl pushed against his hip, loving her boyfriend's moans. Her tight orifice sheathed him completely.

Melissa then began putting the kegel muscles her mother taught her to exercise to good use. She clenched the muscular wall of her vagina, squeezing the rock hard tool buried in her, causing her lover to gasp in surprise and extreme pleasure. The girl smirked. Moving faster, she began to fuck him hard, holding his face between her palms, pressing her boobs onto his thin chest, sticking her tongue inside his mouth. The friction caused by her warm, fleshy tunnel rapidly moving along the full length of his dick made Jared moan his girlfriend's name even louder than he did before.

"That's it, baby. Say my name. Tell me, who do you belong to?" Melissa asked mischievously, expecting him to balk out from shyness and close his eyes out of embarrassment when she continues to fuck him. That's not what happened.

"You," Jared moaned. "I b belong to y you, Melissa. I'm yours! Fuck me all you want! Please fuck me harder!" her boyfriend practically begged. His willingness to basically objectify himself shocked her and turned her on at the same time. She almost had an orgasm and cum all over his dick right then. Her pussy wrapped around his shaft like a moist, velvety glove, coating him in her juices as she clenched her muscles, milking his dick with her squeezing and stroking.

"That's right. You're not cumming in my pussy today though. I want to swallow your semen down my throat. You're going to give me that tasty, little snack everyday from now on," the devious girl said, dismounting him before settling down beside his waist, leaning over to kiss the head of his slick cock.

"W Wait. It m might be dirty down there. Let me w wash it first" he feebly protested but Melissa hushed him.

"No, sweetie. It's perfect. I won't allow you to be modest with me. This isn't your cock anymore ; it's my cock and I want to suck it now. Stop worrying your pretty little head and just lie back and enjoy the blowjob," she ordered, looking at him with care in her eyes. She sucked the spongy head of his penis past her lips. Soon, her mouth swallowed his entire rod and she began bobbing her head up and down. Jared continued to protest half-heartedly.

Melissa slurpily blew him, her lips forming a suction around his shaft, her tongue licking around the sensitive underside of his cockhead. She recalled the cocksucking techniques her mother demonstrated on a cucumber and put them into practice, rolling his balls in her hand and tugging gently while she left a trail of kisses down the length of his penis, taking his balls into her mouth before releasing them and then licking his cockcrown again, wrapping her lips around just the spongy head and stroking the rest with her hand. The girl squeezed and pumped his tool, and continued to suck his glans, making him moan her name in his cute voice, only making her wetter. She then removed her hand and winked at him before sliding her lips down to the base of his cock, beginning to bob up and down again, sucking his entire length easily as he thrashed about

"H Honey, I I m might cum in your mouth. Stop, please. I taste really horrible, please don't make me cum in your mouth. My cum tastes really bad, please stop before I... Ah! Sorry!" he moaned, yet his hips refused to obey him as he involuntarily thrusted up. She did the opposite of stopping, increasing the speed of her sucking, milking his dick, fucking him with her wanton mouth, coaxing the cum out of him. Eventually, it proved too much to handle and the boy screamed, ejaculating massive loads of his juice into her waiting mouth. "I'm so sorry, I tried to hold back but it felt so good and I... Did you swallow? I'm so sorry, honey, did it taste bad? Y You didn't have to s swallow if you didn't want to..... You can spit it out, you know? I'm sorry if it tastes terrible..."

"Baby, that was very yummy, buy you came without my permission, so I'm going to have to punish you," Melissa said, enjoying the look of fear on her boyfriend's face. "I want you to lick my nasty asshole, sweetie." She removed the handcuffs, allowing him to sit up and get off the bed, deciding not to straddling him, afraid that me might lose his air supply and pass out or worse, and also not wanting to make him strain his neck beneath her firm rump.

The girl then stood on the floorboard. She spread her meaty asscheeks apart, revealing the wrinkly brown hole that seemed to wink at her Jared, who obediently got down on his knees behind her. He closed his eyes and tenderly placed his lips over her anus. The boy started pressing light kisses around the rosy bud, making love to her forbidden hole with his tongue, probing past her asshole with care. He licked the sphincter before making his tongue rigid and pressed inside, allowing her dirty love tunnel to envelope him completely. The taste of her asshole was like an aphrodisiac for him, sending all the blood in his body down to his dick, which soon rose to full erection, despite him just cumming minutes ago.

12