She Reminds Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nods and stands up, laying his shirt on the back of the chair before walking towards the bed. He sits down on the edge and smiles at me. "That's hard to believe given your profession."

I bristle at that, but I can't blame him. "I'm sorry to disappoint you. Maybe Fred can find you someone else."

He cocks an eyebrow. "No, I don't need that. You will do."

I bite my lower lip, remembering how I resemble his...friend. I'm curious as to whom this friend is but I know I won't be able to ask. "What would you like to do instead?"

He looks down at my arms and pries them away from my breasts. "I would like to touch you myself." He tweaks my left nipple, gently but I still flinch. He pulls his hand away and stands up with his back turned.

"I'm sorry; I'm not being very cooperative."

He sighs deeply and turns back around to face me. He's frustrated. "Are you uncomfortable because of me?"

I look down at my hands. "No..."

"Then why?"

I don't want to bare my soul to a complete stranger, but I'm about to become even more intimate with him and he deserves to know what he is getting himself into. "My last client was abusive. I guess I'm not quite over it yet." I look up to see his reaction.

He nods, and takes a deep breath; his eyes become a lighter shade of blue. "I'm sorry. Do you want to leave?"

"No. I want to stay." I'm surprised to find out I actually feel that way. I need to prove to myself that I can move on. Despite a few quirks, this client isn't violent. "Can we try again?"

He doesn't speak just takes off his pants and boxers. They slide to the floor exposing his toned thighs dusted with dark brown hair. His cock is at half-mast, bobbing as he walks over to the bed. My mouth waters at the memory of our last encounter. He leans down and kisses me. I lie back, taking him with me. His body presses against me and I feel myself begin to relax. He is warm and wet with sweat. He smells good, wearing cologne I don't recognize but it isn't overpowering.

The kiss ends after a few minutes, leaving me breathless and a little light headed. I don't notice he has repositioned my legs until he is pushing my lace crotch aside, and licking a wet strip up my opening. I gasp with shock and shudder when he does this repeatedly until I'm moaning with pleasure. I can feel my juices flowing and he seems to want a taste. He takes his fingers, gently separating my swollen pussy lips, and licks his way inside. I can hardly bare it. It has been such a long time since someone has taken me this way, client or boyfriend. I want to scream but bite my lower lip. He seems to notice my restraint; I catch him staring up at me with his now dark blue eyes. I think I see a challenge gleaming in their depths and there must be one because he takes my swollen clit between his teeth and gently gnaws at it. I howl like an animal until he lets go. I still haven't come but I'm so close I'm delirious with want and hate to see him back away from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I hate the desperate tone in my voice.

He rubs the back of his head and gives me a sexy smile. "I need a condom. Be right back, love."

I sigh with relief. When he leaves I slide my panties off and throw them to the floor. He's back a few seconds later wearing a ribbed condom. I'm not usually a fan of those but I feel my muscles clench with anticipation.

He positions himself, lifting my left leg up and over his right shoulder. He slips in so easily that I'm shocked when I feel his balls slap against my ass. He stays still for a moment staring at me.

"Is this ok?"

I lick my lips and squeak out, "Yes."

He smiles and starts to move slowly. It is pure torture, I want it fast and hard, but he is dragging it out. I can feel my orgasm building; but just when I think I'm going to come, he pulls out and stares at me, panting slightly. He licks his lips and smiles. "You want to come don't you?"

My chest is heaving, I'm having a hard time not hyperventilating, but I'm able to nod and produce enough saliva to swallow and whisper, "W-why did you stop?"

His smile widens. His thumbs are rubbing my hips. "Promise me you won't leave tomorrow."

I swing my leg down from his shoulder and sit up a little on my elbows, trying to find my bearings. "You hired me for the month."

He shakes his head. "You want to leave."

My elbows slide and I land flat on the bed. I did at first but now... "I promise, just... please."

He leans down and presses his forehead against mine. "What were you thinking about while I was fucking your mouth earlier this evening? Where did you go?"

I blink. "I don't know what you mean."

"I think you do."

I was a little shocked that he cared. I always conjure up a memory to get me through, but I wonder how he knew. "I was thinking about my ex-boyfriend."

He grunts a little and grabs my leg, repositioning it. He slides in fast and begins to fuck me hard. I know this is what I want but now I'm just confused. I can't focus on anything but his eyes and how intense they are. Before I even realize it, I'm coming hard. I black out for a minute but when I come to, he's standing next to the bed with a warm washcloth. He reaches down and gently wipes me clean. I'm still so sensitive I can't help from whimpering. It feels so good. A client has never done that for me before.

"Thank you."

He smiles and walks to the other side of the bed and lays down beside me.

I bite my lip and look up at the ceiling. I don't sleep with my clients. Usually, I leave after sex and sleep in a separate bed. "Do you want me to leave now?"

"I thought we already discussed that you would stay."

"No, I meant do you want me to sleep somewhere else?"

He reaches out and touches my cheek, guiding my face towards him. "No, here with me."

I nod and he slides his hand down to my breasts. They aren't big but they're firm and my nipples are so sensitive. He touches one and it peaks. He leans over me and takes it in his mouth. I gasp when his teeth close over it and he gently begins to nibble at it. On reflex, I run my fingers through his hair and hold his head. He pauses for a moment and looks up at me. I immediately withdraw my fingers and place them at my side.

"No, it's ok. You can touch me."

I smile and resume holding his head and he resumes laving my nipple with his rough tongue until it goes numb. Then, he goes to the next and does the same thing.

His hair is short so I can't really grasp onto it but I try. I can feel his cock getting hard against my thigh. I smooth my hands down his scalp to his neck and then upper back. I caress his shoulders until he stops and then reaches up to kiss me.

"Do you want me to suck you off?"

He nods and rolls onto his back. I straddle his legs and lean down to take his cock in my mouth but he stops me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Wait, the other way."

It takes me a moment, but I realize what he means. It will be a little awkward but I will enjoy it. I am so wet already from his administrations on my breasts and earlier he had been so good. "Ok."

I turn around and slowly lift my right leg up and over his shoulders, kneeling over his head; I then lean forward and balance myself on my knees, my ass in the air. I lean down and take the head of his cock in my mouth. I close my eyes and begin to bob my head but I stop when I feel his hands on my ass. He pushes my hips down until my ass is on his face and he begins to eat my hole with his teeth and tongue.

I moan loudly, but it is muffled by his cock. I'm so shocked that I don't realize until it's too late when he bucks his hips causing his cock to slip past my throat. I almost choke but recover as quickly as I can. I swallow around him until he pulls out just long enough for me to barely get a breath in and then he pushes in again.

I didn't think I could get all of him inside my mouth, but apparently I can. I feel a little surge of accomplishment tingle at the base of my spine but he's not letting me dwell on it for long. His tongue is still fucking my ass and it feels amazing. Every time he digs his tongue into me I jolt and he thrusts into my mouth.

I look at his feet and can see his toes curling and I know he is close. This is confirmed a few seconds later when his cock slides all the way home and he comes down my throat. I wait for a couple of seconds and pull off. I try to roll off of him but he has my hips in a vise grip. He pulls me closer to him, forcing me to lose my balance on my hands and causing me to lay my head down on his stomach.

"Let me go..." I stop talking the minute his tongue plunges inside of my pussy and I gasp. I grip the sheets and close my eyes tight. I feel so exposed and open. I can't remember feeling more vulnerable and loving every second of it.

His teeth graze against me and I yelp. "Please..." I was panting and so close.

"Please what?"

Oh, god. He is going to make me beg and I want to. "Please make me come!"

He exhales causing his hot breath to ghost over me and I moan.

"How do you want to come... with my mouth or cock?"

He is giving me choices when I can barely remember my own name? "Anything! Just... fuck!"

He exhales again. "How can such a dirty word come from such a pretty mouth, hmm? Do you want me to fuck you again?"

"Oh, god... I don't know. Y-your mouth... please."

He licks me from the top of my opening to the base where I am most swollen. "Fast or slow, love?"

I moan. "Fast."

He smacks my ass hard. I yelp and then moan as he attacks my pussy with his teeth and tongue. I'm babbling incoherently. I can't understand what I'm saying but I feel everything. His hands are gentle but firm and he slaps me every time I speak. It doesn't take long for me to come and I scream. I try to muffle it against his warm moist belly but it is still louder than ever before.

I am so spent that I barely notice him gently repositioning my body back on the bed and pulling the covers over me. I open my eyes and he is sitting in the chair watching me. I want to ask him why he isn't sleeping next to me but I can barely keep my eyes open. The last thing I remember is his smile.

****

I wake to sunlight streaming through the window. I have no idea what time it is but I hear the shower running. I remember last night and a shiver runs down my spine. I get out of bed and walk lazily to the bathroom door. The door is slightly open and steam is rising over the glass shower wall into the vent in the ceiling.

I rap lightly on the open door and say in a sing-song voice, "May I join you?"

The glass door slides open and his face appears. He smiles at me and nods. "Please."

I smile back and walk over to the open door, sliding inside. It is a large shower with two showerheads at either side. I walk into the opposite head's spray and let the water pour over my scalp and down my back. I run my hands over my hair and look up to see him watching me. He looks amazing wet. His skin is turning red and his face is flushed. His cock is happy to see me. I walk over to him and grin. "Can I kiss you?"

He licks his lips. "Yes."

I lean in and wrap my arms around his neck, my breasts brush against him. He sighs and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss him hard. Savoring him, memorizing the way his lips feel and mouth tastes. He moans into my mouth and the vibration makes my knees weak. I feel his cock bump against my hip and I break the kiss and drop to my knees to take care of it.

He watches me with hooded eyes as I take him into my mouth slowly. I'm determined to get it all the way inside like last night but the angle isn't quite right so I have to grip the base with my hand. I want to suck him slowly, tease him a bit like he teased me last night but he has other ideas. He grips my shoulders gently and coaxes me back up on my feet.

"I want to fuck you..." He turns me around and pushes me up against the wall of the shower gently, pressing his body against my back, his cock nestling between my ass cheeks. He rubs it up and down then gently parts my cheeks with his fingers and rubs my opening with his thumb. "...here."

I moan. "Mmm...yes." I feel him gently push his thumb inside. I spread my legs further apart and relax.

"You're so tight. We need something..."

I peer over my shoulder and watch him grab a small bottle of baby oil. He squirts some onto his fingers and resumes opening me.

It has been a long time, but I've never had a bad experience with anal sex before. I'm always able to relax and take it.

I feel him slip his index finger all the way inside and twist it around then add a second. I lean my forehead against the cool tile wall, concentrating on the sensation. Steam billows around me as I felt him withdraw his fingers and nudge the head of his cock against my opening. I gasp in surprise when it slips in easily then inch by inch until he is completely inside.

He grabs my hips and leans his forehead between my shoulders. I can hear his panting, not moving even though I desperately want him to.

I swallow hard, trying to find the words to express my need but he beats me to the punch, sliding out slowly only to slip right back inside with a slick slap. I cry out in pleasure but he is worried.

"Is this ok?"

I nod, unable to speak, hoping he understands. He kisses my right shoulder and starts to fuck me. Pull out slow; push in fast, in and out, and in and out. I moan with every thrust, my body swaying. I hold onto the metal safety bar, gripping it tight. I want to touch myself so I can come but I'm afraid my knees will buckle. I start to whimper in frustration. I can tell he is close and I want to join him. He stops and leans up against me, chest to back, his cock slipping out to rub against my ass. I'm breathing fast, wondering why he stopped. He rests his chin against my shoulder and whispers against my ear. His hands are still holding my hips.

"I'm going to brunch later to visit some old friends." He kisses my ear, licking the shell. I shudder, my eyes falling shut, release seems so close.

I sigh and whisper. "That's...nice..."

He smiles against my cheek. "Would you like to come?"

I open my eyes, blinking off the moisture that has collected on my lashes. I have to think for a minute about what he means. "I don't understand..."

He kisses my cheek and reaches his hand around to massage my swollen clit. I gasp out, "Oh, god, yes..."

He nestles his cock between my cheeks, rubbing lazily while bringing me to the edge. I squeeze my eyes shut, my knees buckling, I think I'm going to fall but he holds onto me.

"Easy, easy..."

I pant out, "So close, please..."

He moans. "Shh, I got you. Come for me, baby."

He bites my earlobe and I'm coming. I clench my ass with each tremor that wracks my body. He comes a moment later, spurting against my back and ass, the evidence sliding off of me and down the drain.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist, he holds my hips. I lazily mouth his chin until he opens his eyes and takes my mouth with his, devouring it.

We break apart not speaking just smiling and finish our shower together.

He leaves first, after rinsing out his hair. I linger a few minutes, trying to recover. I've had sex in the shower before but this was something else. I really hadn't expected to be so receptive to sex again so soon, but with him it is different. There is a spark between us.

I step out of the shower and grab two towels. I wrap one around myself and use the other to dry my hair.

When I walk into the bedroom he is pulling his jeans on. They look really good on him, not too tight but snug in all the right places. I wonder at his casual attire but then remember him saying something about meeting with his friends. I let out a wolf whistle and smile when he turns around to look at me in surprise. "You look good in jeans."

He smiles lazily. "And you look good in a towel. What are you going to wear?"

I raise my eyebrows slightly. "I'm sorry?"

"You're coming with me; we talked about it in the shower."

I cock my head. "We did?"

He smirks and walks over to me. He grabs my waist and kisses me. Just a quick peck. "I asked if you'd like to come..."

I laugh, remembering my aroused confusion. "Do you want me to?"

"Yes, I could use a pleasant distraction. You'll be my date."

"All right. What would you like me to wear?"

"Well..." He slowly turns me, taking the towel off. "... I think you look great naked but the restaurant might not appreciate that. Why don't you pick something out of the closet?"

"Ok." I open the doors and find dozens of dresses, skirts, pants, shirts and shoes. I'm not used to being given supplies. Then again I've never spent a month with a client before. "Goodness, there are a lot of choices. Would the jeans and a t-shirt be all right?" I peer over my shoulder; he is perched on the bed, his arms propping him up. He is staring at my ass. Apparently I still have it after all. I clear my throat.

"Um, sure. Anything."

I grab my choices and walk over to the bed. "What time do we have to be there?"

He licks his lips. "About an hour."

"I see. Do you think we have time for one more fuck?"

"Hmm, I think so."

I straddle his denim clad thighs and wrap my arms around his neck. He latches his mouth onto my neck and lifts me up, my arms and legs wrap around him tight. He turns me around and places me on the bed. I watch him take off his jeans and lick my lips.

******

We arrive at the Mexican restaurant 20 minutes late. The place is dead, no one but waiters and a hostess. We walk over to a table for four with one man seated with his back towards us. He is slightly pudgy with a thick head of shiny dark brown hair. He turns around when he hears us approach. He has a kind face covered in light stubble. He smiles and stands to hug my client.

"Ah, you made it! I thought I was going to be eating alone. It's so good to see you!"

My client breaks the embrace and gestures towards me. "David, I'd like you to meet Evelyn."

I hold out my hand and smile politely. "It's nice to meet you."

He takes my hand enthusiastically. "Likewise." He turns to my client. "So this is why you were late I assume?"

My client actually blushes. "Well, do you blame me?"

David shakes his head and laughs. It was a mix between a hearty chuckle and a giggle. "Not at all. Please, sit and relax. Ah, Liam will be a little late. He's caught in traffic."

I pause at the name Liam. Surely it is a coincidence that their friend's name is the same as my previous client's. I try to relax and focus on the menu.

My client shakes his head and grabs a menu. "No problem. Shall we wait for him or go ahead and order?"

As if on cue, my stomach growls. I want to duck underneath the table from embarrassment.

David smiles warmly at me. "I think we should order now."

I smile gratefully back and ask what everyone is getting. The waiter comes over and takes our orders and then David begins grilling my client on how we met and how long we'd been seeing each other. I bite my lip and watch as my client answers every question effortlessly without even batting an eye. I'm amazed at how well he is handling it. I am still shocked he wants me to go out in public with him; especially to see his close friends, but apparently he is warming up to me.

The waiter brings back our drinks and I take a small sip and grab a chip and dip it into the spicy salsa. I pop the small morsel into my mouth and lick the excess salsa off my finger. My client watches me with glazed eyes. I wink at him and wipe my hand with a napkin.

David catches the transaction and clears his throat, smiling at both of us. He looks at me and shakes his head. "I can't believe how much you look like Gerry."

I cock my head and look at my client. I think I know who David is referring to but I don't want to assume. "Who?" My client looks nervous and grabs a chip, popping it then quickly grabs another before glaring at David.