She Reminds Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to play and sing the song he was rehearsing earlier. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. It is beautiful. The most beautiful song he has sung all night. I try to forget about the events of the day and think about my friends and happy memories. I am startled out of my dreams when David sits down next to me. I think he is going to tell me to leave but he doesn't acknowledge me, just watches my client perform.

When the song finishes, he speaks quietly. "He hasn't performed that song since Gerry died." He sniffs a little as if he were on the brink of tears. "He wrote it and sang it for her on her wedding day."

I don't know what to say so I just listen. He continues, "She knew he loved her even then, but she was committed to Liam." His voice is gravelly, "She was afraid of Liam. I didn't realize why until now."

He turns to look at me. I'm shocked to see his left eye is black and blue and his lip is slightly swollen and split. My first reaction is to touch his face but I stop myself. "Oh, God. David, what happened?"

He laughs somewhat bitterly. "I got my ass kicked. But, I got a few good punches in. I told Liam to get lost. I hope he listens because if I see him again I'm not going to let him walk away."

I didn't want David to get involved. I feel responsible, but also incredibly relieved that he believes me. I want to hug him but I don't want to assume he will let me. I touch his hand instead. "Thank you, David. You're a true friend."

He smiles then winces, touching his swollen lip. He speaks with a calm but stern voice. "Listen, Liam needed to be put in his place. I should have done that a long time ago. You don't need to thank me."

"I'm going to tell him everything. I should have from the beginning."

I'm surprised when David shakes his head. "Don't. He's not as strong as you think. This would devastate him, and he still needs to heal. He took Gerry's death very hard. If he knew what Liam's been doing to you he wouldn't be able to take it."

"I understand."

David touches my cheek. "If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you."

I half smile, tears springing to my eyes. "I never wanted this to happen. I'm so sorry."

David pulls me into a warm embrace, and I can't hold back the tears any longer. I weep silently on his shoulder. He holds me, gently patting my back and rubbing in soothing circles as he tells me it's going to be ok. I get a hold of my emotions after a few minutes. "Thank you for letting me cry."

David kisses my cheek. "I have to go, but here." He hands me a business card. "If you need me call me, anytime. My cell phone is the best way to reach me"

I nod, unable to speak, my throat tight with another fresh batch of tears. I watch him walk away, then try to focus on the concert. When my client starts his last encore I get up and rush to his room to freshen up. I undress and slip on my red robe. I hear the crowd cheer and know he's on his way back. I take a water bottle and unscrew the cap to take a swallow. The cool liquid sobers me up. I hear the doorknob turn. It's Showtime.

****

We're in the limo on our way back to the hotel when I ask him, "Since you've shown me your talent, would you let me show you mine?"

I'm sitting next to him; the side of his face that's turned towards me is expressionless. I debate repeating myself, thinking he hadn't heard me but he turns his face so I can see it completely and smiles. "Sure."

I smile back at him and the car stops. We get out and make our way to the suite. When we're inside he goes for a drink. I ask him for one and he pours me a half finger of brandy. I down it quickly, feeling the warmth spread through me. It helps take my mind off what happened earlier. My eyes close and I concentrate on the warmth. I jump when he touches my face. I open my eyes and he's looking at me with a sad expression on his face.

"I thought we were over this."

I force a smile. "I'm sorry, we are... I'm just a little tense tonight."

He nods. "We don't have to do anything tonight. I'm tired. I wouldn't mind actually going to sleep."

I laugh. "Really? Sleep?"

He smiles, and it makes my stomach ache in a good way. "Really."

I walk forward and take his empty glass and set it down on the bar then reach for the back of his neck for a kiss. I kiss him gently, slowly, taking my time tasting the liquor on his lips, until he grabs my waist with both hands and pulls me flush against him. I can feel his cock hardening through his pants against my thigh; he deepens the kiss, taking my breath until I feel lightheaded. I pull back, breathless, fingers combing through the short hairs at the nape of his neck. "Are you ok with me taking control tonight?"

His eyes darken for just a moment then they clear and glisten. He calmly lets go of my waist and says whisper soft, "Yes."

I kiss him quickly. "Good." We walk to the bedroom.

I undress him and ask him to lie down on his back. He complies with a somewhat bored expression but his eyes perk up when I start to undress.

I'm wearing a soft pink sleeveless dress. It goes down to well below my knees. He picked it out for me. I'm not usually a fan of pink but when I looked at my reflection in the mirror I had to admit it looked good on me. It was form fitted and I was shocked at how well it fit me when I put it on.

It zips up the side so I slowly pull the zipper down and step out of it. I'm wearing a matching pink set of underwear because the dress is so thin. I unhook my bra and pull it off then push down my panties.

When I'm wearing nothing but my pale pink imitation snakeskin heels I walk over to the bed and sit down near the head. He looks up at me and licks his lips. He whispers, "Leave the shoes on."

I smile. "Kinky."

He laughs and again I'm enchanted.

I climb on top of him, resting my ass on the lower part of his thighs. I see his cock getting long and hard, angry red at the tip. It seems to want to point up but decides to lie back against his stomach. I see his balls, clearly visible between his slightly spread thighs, lightly dusted with dark brown hair and redder than his cock, pulled up tight.

I could tell he wasn't going to last long, so I needed to make him last longer, because I'm nowhere near ready to come yet.

I gently grasp his sac and he hisses but doesn't ask me to stop. "I'm sorry, but this might hurt a little."

He furrows his brow. "What are you going to do?"

"I need you to last a little longer, and you're so close, baby. I don't want you to come yet."

He shifts a little uncomfortably but I see realization dawn on his face. He nods and licks his lips. "Ok."

I just have to lean down and kiss him for being such a good sport. He kisses me back with an urgency that makes me weak. I know how much he wants to come but I have to make this last. I stay face to face with him as I smooth my hand down his chest making my way to his cock and balls. I bypass his cock and slowly grasp his sack in my hand again and tug as gently as I can manage, still yielding the desired effect.

He whimpers and the sound is so disarming I'm itching to make him do it again. I tug again a little less gently and he groans a long and deep rumble from his chest. I feel it vibrate throughout my body.

I never realized how much I liked a vocal partner. He'd been so quiet up until now, but hearing him let go like this was turning my insides into mush.

I let go of his scrotum and he shivers, his cock loosing some of its color.

"Oh, God..." He barely whispers and I have to kiss him again before getting off the bed.

I find a condom in the drawer and some lube. I move back to my original position, tear open the wrapper and gently put it on his cock. He makes the cutest expressions while I touch him. He looks so helpless. I sigh and squeeze out some lube onto my right hand.

I slowly slick his cock, torturing him even more. He bites his lip. I squeeze out some more lube and reach behind myself. He moans as I work myself open. I reassure him soothingly, "Not much longer."

He grabs my thighs and starts to rub his hands up and down them. I smile at him, I'm ready, I crawl forward straddling his stomach for a moment, bending forward we're chest to chest. As I'm getting ready to get back up he grasps my neck and kisses me hard. I moan into his mouth. He finally lets me go and I sit up, reaching behind me to position his cock against my hole.

He slips in effortlessly. Perfect fit. I'm able to sit down all the way and I stay there with him completely inside of me until he starts to tremble. I pull up just a little and sit back down. I continue this slow ride until he starts to pant then I pick up my speed. I can feel him bucking his hips a little.

I grab his hands and place them on my hips. I start to move in time to his panting. My clit is throbbing. I reach down and start to rub it but I can't find relief.

My hair is pulled back in a loose bun clasped in a barrette. The barrette comes loose and my hair falls to my shoulders. He reaches up to pull the sweaty strands from my face, his fingers staying close to my mouth.

"Are you close, Ev?"

I nod, my breath labored. He presses his fingers into my mouth. I suck them tentatively at first. "Make them wet for me."

I moan and suck with more enthusiasm. He pulls them out of my mouth shining with my saliva and trails them down my chest to my pussy. Palm up he inserts them into me curving them upwards. My breath hitches and I start to ride his cock and fingers erratically.

I close my eyes and breathe in deeply trying to make it last but I come fast and hard crying out in a series of wails.

After a few seconds I feel his fingers leave me. I open my eyes to see him push up with his arms behind him. The muscles in his arms flex and glisten with sweat. He starts to buck his hips. His voice is deep and sharp. "Yes!"

I grab around his ribs and hold on tight. I move with him until he starts to move faster then I let him take over. I lick my lips and demand, "Please come for me."

He looses it and falls back on the bed with a shout. I feel him come inside of me. My stomach muscles clench in pleasure watching him.

When he's finished I pull off, holding the base of the condom tight. I pull the latex off slowly and discard it. He's still out of it. I go to the bathroom and wet a towel with warm water. I clean him off gently but he still hisses a little. I soothe him gently. "Shh, it's ok."

He reaches for me and I wrap myself around him.