All Comments on 'She Rides the Unicorn'

by KaseyKlein

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Captaini36Captaini36over 12 years ago
Wonderful-

Wonderful! :-)

TargeT_PsYTargeT_PsYover 12 years ago
Holy (enter four letter word of your choice here)!!

That is one of the most soulfull stories I've ever read and all I can say is dam. I don't know how you did it but your only the second to write a story that truly touched my heart. If you would like I can get you a copy of the other, just remember to keep an open mind when you read it.

I think that I shall have to see what else you wrote and hope that it is all on this level. Thank you for having the curage to post this tale for us to read.

Just to let you know I've marked this with both 5 stars and as favorite story.

(^_^)

Blessed Be

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

But predictable slightly. Problem with extra intro's. Normally I skip... but yours demanded a read. Well crafted and human. Sexy Hot unless you have a mind moral warp and empathy is only within your own skin. Extra sex detail would have added to the sense of moral conflict.. and could have removed at least one unneccessary line from your intro. And nailed the women as lovers line for the flat minded. Emotionally even the language play and slight surreal edge does not detract from the inner and over-all beauty. The social conflict is addressed in origianl terms. The lover's collusion to overcome barriers given a new angle... at least for me. Now the neg. Normally I'd ignore it but there is one para that has confusing error in english. Given your credentials cited.... Major disagreement which thankfully did not impinge on my read. A paradox is FAR more than two differ views. It catches the conflict in some way inherent in this story. It is by nature irresolvable when used properly. And not just at point but for the forseeable future. Again your story presents such feature. The current pollitical charade around the american debt problem plays with the life of a lot of vulnerable people... but it would impact on some pretty powerful people and institutions around the world. No paradox. I think some people have blinkers that seem social genetic, and the above empathy limit. It will have some resolution within a forseeable time frame. At least the world will be aware of the issue fully. Tho anyone who has followed International Trade and the Free Market Monetarist philosophy could have predicted it. i will dream of it being properly addressed in a way that is Fair in human terms.. internally and globally. I pray that it has nothing to do with the ethnicity of the President. Unforgiveable would be too nice a word. Why this ramble.. it's All slightly surreal relevant to your story. I'm qualified to make such comment. I at various casual life points have edited news. If I ended by saying the story could have been a book or keep up the subs i feel i would be pratronising your talent and success. But you know what I mean. I have to say, I'm a white male to seal the sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
let me summarize this story:

1. Boys are icky, stupid, lust-driven creatures

2. Girls are pretty, mysterious, emotionally complex

3. Parents are awful controlling people

4. Everything that's ever happened to me has left a DEEP, FESTERING wound in my sensitive SOUL

If this strikes a chord with you, you also are a confused, immature teenage girl. [chuckle]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Difficult dialog

Interesting story. But the dialog is often difficult to follow. It's just too easy to get lost in who's saying what. Had to back up numerous times to figure out the sequence, because what's being said doesn't often give an obvious clue to who said it.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
???

A lesbo story? no romance here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Really loved the story and your characterizations. Very entertaining and

romantic. Thank you for this story. jntique

AnachronisticAnachronisticover 5 years ago
Deeply touching

It's emotionally wrought, and I too have but a few words in which I could ever hope to express the experience of this reading as anything coming even close to adequate of this tale's wonder and eloquence and capacity for finding inner, intrinsic meaning.

With eloquence that draws and keeps drawing you in... a simultaneously softening and heart-wrenching piece. I find myself still feeling it like an electric, magnetic buzz...

Ms. Klein,

Please don't stop writing,

this was more than just a marvelous gem, it was a moment of its own,

an unlikely and uniquely beautiful spark, unmatched ...and defying further qualification or examination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous