All Comments on 'She Said, He Said'

by Tdpl37

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MnRiderMnRiderover 18 years ago
Your story has a lot of great sex and images

Your story has a lot of very nice touches, but some of the extra words and typos get in the way.

"About the end of those two weeks, the phone rang one evening. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard his voice at the other end. He apologized for not calling before that and said he had not been allowed any time by himself to call, but he couldn't stop thinking about her, he missed her so much."

Consider "Almost two weeks later, the phone rang. When she heard his voice, her heart skipped a beat. He apologized for not being able to call sooner, but he had not been allowed any time to himself. His voice broke, when he said he missed her and couldn't stop thinking about her."

You are telling a wonderful story, it just needs a little pruning in my opinion. (Which with a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.)

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

It is too bad that he did not start a new baby with you, so he could have had your and his baby to love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You write so beautifully. Loved the story!!

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 13 years ago
I woulda

Killed her. Or at least beat her up really bad and do something to damage her permenatly. Yeah I am a voilent person when it comes to cheating. And it depends on how I all happened and how much I loved him.

SharleanSharleanabout 13 years ago
Once again

a great story...it funny how sometimes we don't get a choice about who we fall in love with....

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT THEY SOCIALLY INTERCOURSED

it was the real wifes edict that ruled, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous