She Said; He Said

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel your pulse throbbing in your cock, as it became more and more heated and began to twitch. I felt your balls tighten against my fingers as you groaned and erupted, your seed shooting into my throat as spurt after spurt came from you. I swallowed greedily, drinking from you and savoring every drop, licking the corners of my mouth to make sure I didn't miss any. I finally surrendered your softening member, feeling you relax as I moved up beside you on the bed. I gazed at your face. Your eyes were slightly glazed and your breathing rapid, but there was a smile of pure ecstasy on your face.

HIM:

You lay beside me, your arm on my heaving chest. It took little more than a minute or two for me to compose myself, bringing my senses back to the present, after being lost in the time warp that was total ecstasy. I traced over your arm and up to your shoulder, brushing your soft hair from your shoulder. I rolled to the side and off the bed, standing at the foot of the bed, looking down on your slightly bemused, slightly unsure look. I could see you thinking, "Why is he standing there?" I leaned over, lifting your ankles and gesturing for you to wriggle down to the end of the bed, maneuvering you so you were lying on the bed, with only your bum on the end, and your legs trailing over the edge. I knelt down on the floor and placed each of your legs over my shoulders, exposing your glorious pussy to my waiting tongue. You suddenly realized what was in store and you wriggled even higher on to my shoulders, almost pushing your groin on to my face. I wrapped my arms under your legs and over them to bring my fingers onto your puffy pussy lips, hot, wet and hungry.

I gently stroked each lip as I blew gently over your pussy, seeing my breath disturb the small patch of pubes on your mound, trimmed to a neat triangle. You wiggled and gyrated as my tongue licked the side of your pussy, teasing as long as I could before tracing each lip with my tongue until it nudged your clit. I could feel you push back onto my face harder. Your legs tightened around my head and I delved deeper into you, stiffening my tongue and entering your pussy, tasting your juices, feeling your juices run down my chin, your thighs soaking from the excitement, my saliva and your moving, my licking everywhere. I changed the firmness of my tongue from stiff and hard while I poked it into you, to limp and curling, then stiffening again to nudge your clit mercilessly. You bucked and gyrated harder, pulling me harder into your hot wet groin, and as you did I probed you deeper, harder, faster with my tongue, flicking your clit, more and more, until I heard your moans become louder and louder. As you almost snapped my head off with a tight contraction of your legs around my head, I felt your hips move off the bed, your back arch and then stiffen.

You moaned again. I felt your pussy as wet as it could be and then your pussy quivering as you gave in to the orgasm flowing over you. You brought your back on to the bed, and released the grip your thighs had on my head. I stood up and could hear your moans. Your pleasure had only brought life back to my cock, standing outright, hard and proud. I grabbed the back of your knees, and held them around my waist, bringing your wet, wet pussy closer to my waist. You looked up, your mid section slightly off the bed as you felt my hard cock rubbing the hot entrance of your pussy.

Your moaning only increased as the red, wet knob of my cock slid into your hungry slit, just nestling there, feeling your lips engross it. I began to move my hips slightly forward to feel your pussy open wider, wrapping around the head, slowly. I could hear your moans, and I moaned too before pushing slowly further and further, feeling my shaft slide into your wet pussy inch by inch. I eased my "Mr. Average 6 inches" all the way in until my hairy pubes rubbed your neatly trimmed mound. Your waist lifted slightly off the bed, on a slight angle downwards. I could see your boobs wobble as I withdrew and then glided back into you. You almost kicked with your legs trying to push me further and harder into you. I started thrusting faster, harder. I felt possessed and could feel your pussy gripping my cock. I looked down on you and saw the pleasure in your eyes and groaned in delight.

"I can't hang on much longer," I gasped.

"Cum for me, baby," you replied. "Cum in me."

I let your legs go and leant forward, to grab your boobs. Cupping each breast, I almost fell on you in a crude missionary position. I thrust deeper, with the falling motion, and knew I couldn't hold back any more. I felt my legs stiffen, my bum tighten and a load from deep in my balls raise up and shoot deep within you. I thrust two, three more times as I shot my sperm into you. With my hands either side, I pulled my limp, wet, dick from your pussy, hearing that gloriously sexy slurping sound as if your pussy didn't want to give it up.

I lay back onto the bed next to you and realized you had had another orgasm and were lying there lost in the feeling of bliss. You rolled back to my side, lying draped over my heaving chest. I could feel your breathing as heavy as my own. From there, content, we briefly drifted off to a peaceful sleep, naked, and pressed against each other.

HER:

My head rested on your chest, and as your breathing returned to normal, I felt your hand stroking my arm. Your touch was so gentle and loving, and the feel of your hand against my cheek as you pushed my hair back made me think that we would stay there, our bodies pressed against each other, while you came down from the cloud on which you seemed to be floating. I was surprised, then, when you moved away and rolled off the bed.

Your hands on my ankles as you pulled me towards the end of the bed were another surprise, but I soon realized what you had in mind and complied eagerly. I felt my cunt exposed to the air and your gaze as my ass reached the edge of the bed and you knelt down, lifting my legs onto your shoulders. I wriggled with delight and opened myself more by lifting my legs higher and moving closer.

You began to tease me with your fingers and warm breath and I could hardly contain myself as I waited for the touch of your tongue on my pussy. I gasped with pleasure when I felt it stroking along my lips so slowly, spreading them apart and licking the juices away as quickly as they flowed from me. As you spread my lips and flicked your tongue against my clit, I began to tense, being brought closer and closer to the edge. Going from soft to hard in its pressure, your tongue created sensations that were more than exquisite and I writhed as my arousal and sensitivity increased exponentially. Pointing and hardening, you pushed your tongue into me, driving it inside me and increasing the speed and pressure of your movements. I could feel it. I couldn't control my body. I felt myself quiver and my thighs tightened around your head. I was in a whole other world, oblivious to your discomfort as I ground myself against you. My back left the surface of the bed and waves upon waves of ecstasy shot through me. Moans escaped from me and my body felt like I was exploding from within. Juices gushed from me, flooding your face, and I wasn't even sure I was breathing. I was oblivious to your movement as you stood, until I felt your cock pushing against me. Hard again, the knob started to stretch me as it began to enter my cunt. I wanted it so much. As earth shattering as my orgasm had been, I wanted to cum again, this time with you as you filled me with your seed. You moved so slowly and I pushed myself towards you so that I could feel your hard thickness deep inside me. Together we thrust and pushed, your cock pulling almost all the way out before plunging inside me again and again. Faster, harder, deeper. It felt as though we were one, connected by your cock and our shared desire. Just as my inner core was about to ignite again, I felt you begin to tense.

Reaching for my breasts and squeezing them and pulling at my nipples, you fell against me, your cock driving even further into my depths. I was about to explode and I felt your entire body become rigid, your cum flooding me as I let go and joined you in climax. I wanted to stay joined to you, your cock buried in me up to your balls. Too soon you pulled out of me, releasing the cocktail of our mingled juices. As you rolled from me and came to rest beside me, I moved closer against you. I lay my head on your chest, my arm across your middle and my leg thrown over yours feeling your breathing as deep and rapid as my own. The remaining wetness from my cunt leaked slowly onto your thigh, and our sweat made us shiver slightly as the air cooled us. The slight shiver combined with the shakiness that came intermittently in aftershocks caused me to snuggle even nearer to you. Eventually, our breathing slowed and become rhythmical as we drifted into sleep dreaming of all the climaxes yet to come.

12