All Comments on 'She Wants My Brothers Cock Too'

by sneaky01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Creepy

Didn't like story at all, treat wife like a call girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Stuff

This sorta happened to my wife, brother, and I and we All had a great time, wish there was more experiences!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a good first time story

I enjoyed reading your story,and thought the idea of brothers fucking one wife was a real turn on.

I do have one sugestion,that might make your stories flow better,which is to write the characters in the first person.

an example:(Lonnie asked her to suck his cock).I think that it would flow better if you would write: (Lonnie groaned,"Jen please suck my cock.")I think the first person of the character keeps the reader closer to the story.You wrote a good story,and I hope to read some more of your work,maybe another adventure of the two brothers fucking the wife until she is brain dead a real all night fuck fest.

Thanks for the story

Rich (digdaddyrich)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My wife a good fuck for my bro.

I have seen my wife being fucked by my younger brother, and in fact he started to fuck her when he was not even married. He is four years younger to me and for the three years that he was unmarried he sexed with his sister in law over thrice daily over a thousand times and even after his marriage he has been a continuous mate with her whenever the oppurtunity. He adores my wifes tulip like cunt like one smitten and is hooked onto her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife has sucked another cock

Watching my wife suck another guys cock was a HUGE turn on indeed. She knew how badly I wanted to watch and did NOT dissappoint me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love cock

I fucked my wifes sister last week. We are both in our 60's. I accidently saw her naked when she was in her mid 20's. and I've wanted her ever since that day. She lives with us now. She still has a hot body. She is very affectionate and always kisses my goodnight and good morning . This morning when she kissed me I pulled her down on my lap and kissed her passionately she told me to stop bit didn't pull away so I kissed her again. She started kissing me back . I ran my hand up inside her p.j. top and rubbed her small tit. She said quit but didn't pull away. I pulled her top over her head and sucked her tits they are real small bit nice. She was breatheng hard and pulling me tighter to her. Afer ba few minutes she said I want you so badly. She stood up and took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I undressed her and laid her on her bed. I told her she looked beautiful . I stripped and my 6 inch cock was hard as hell . I put my head betwennn her legs and started eating her hairy pussy. She greabbed my hair and said noone has ever done that to me before. I ate her good for a few minutes. She pulled my head up and said please fuck me. As soon as I put it in she started saying YES ! YES ! OHHHHHHHHHH ! I LOVE IT ! DON'T STOP ! IT FEELS GREAT ! I am a long laster and I didn't want to stop. Her pussy was so, moist and hot . She kept cumming over and over. She was moaning OHHHHHHH ! AHHHHHHHHHH ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! IT'' S BEEN SO LONG AND IT FEELS SO GOOD ! I LOIVE IT! ILOVE IT ! YES ! YES ! YES!. She was fucking me back I felt myself getting ready to cum and I fucked her faster and shot a huge load in her making her moan loader.When I was done we started kissing and she said thank you. I needed that . You lasted a lot longer than my husband and came a lot more too. It has been over four years since I've had any and I'm glad you were the one to help me out.She asked if we could do it again some time. I said let me rest for a minute and we'll go at it again. And we did. We have fucked on 3 different days since then. We talk about it and she says it is great. She told me she would like to get fucked by a big cock and a young guy too. I talked to my friends 25 year old son who has 9 inches . Hen knows her and said hev would if she wanted him to. She said ok so he is comig over soon to fuck her and my wife while I watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sharing

Stories of sharing wife with other cocks are a real turn on for us. We're both hooked on black cocks and always attempt to get at least 5 or 6 at a time to share between us. gangbangs with 10 or more are even better. we consider ourselves to be nothing better than sluts. Other than my wife I have no interest in women and leave those to her. I like my life as a faggot cocksucking ass providing queer bitch. We are really into it and are always on the look out for more black cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous