She Was Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching past Helen, Euryale closed the door, drew the curtains, and locked it.

The barrage of feelings that were assaulting Helen immediately stopped. She fell to her knees, and tears began to form in her eyes. Whether they were sadness or relief, she could not tell, but she could do nothing to prevent herself sobbing.

Euryale walked in front of Helen and began to massage her temples.

"There, dear, it is gone now. Your future is with me now, don't concern yourself with heartache and disappointment."

Helen struggled mightily to clear her thoughts: at some level, she knew that her existence had some meaning, she knew that there were so many things in life worth living for, and worth giving.

"Helen, you are a good person, and you are right to think of all you can give to the world. But you also know that life is nothing without love, and I am all the love you will ever need. Look at me and you will know it to be so."

Helen felt that she was swimming against a whirlpool; she closed her eyes, and cast her face down at the floor, and put her hands against her ears.

"Helen, you really are remarkable!" exclaimed Euryale, with real admiration in her voice. "But your strength is no match for mine, and I know you love my strength."

Helen knew it to be true: of course she loved Euryale, it had been love at first sight. She imagined that every statue in this studio loved Euryale, and all had gladly given their souls to be with her, to become part of her. But for some reason, Helen struggled to hang on to her independence, and tried to retrieve some joy in any thoughts other than those of Euryale.

"Helen, I am only a woman. You must believe me, I have chosen you, and I love you. Please, just open your eyes, and see the truth in what I say. I did not trick you when you tried to leave; the desolation you felt outside, it was real! Do not turn your face away from love, your life would be too short."

Helen fought, but Euryale was strong. Her feelings of tenderness and love were growing, and her stubbornness and will to fight were changing: they were still strong, but Helen was losing sight of any rational reason for keeping them.

Eventually, Helen had no reasons left to fight, and she dropped her struggle without regret, without feeling anything in particular. She raised her eyes, and hoped to see the woman she had come to visit.

Euryale was sitting down, cross-legged. Her face was open, and simple, and Helen knew that she understood all her troubles, all her insecurities, all her desires, and her heart overflowed. She gazed into those green, green eyes, and knew that she had found true love.

"Now, Helen, don't be concerned; just love me, and I will love you". Euryale carefully gathered her skirt and raised it above her waist: it was a simple movement that left her legs naked, and her sex hidden but available.

Helen was lost; she only wanted to please this woman, her love, so she moved over to her, embraced her, and kissed her. That kiss began as a chaste kiss of devotion, but Euryale, being a woman, also had desires. Helen could feel her warmth, and could smell her desire. She wrapped her arms around Euryale's thighs, and brought her mouth towards her sex. Euryale put her hands to Helens head, and began to guide her closer and closer.

Helen had never known such wet, silky, smoothness: she felt inexpert and awkward, but tried to use her tongue to give pleasure. Euryale sighed and relaxed, and Helen, heartened, began to love her longer and more deeply.

Soon, Euryale began to press back against the rhythm of Helen's strokes, and Helen had to hang on to her thighs with increasing strength. Suddenly, these thighs locked around Helen's head, and Euryale flipped them both over: she was now kneeling over Helen, and she raised her sex above Helen's face.

"Drink me"

Helen, drunk on excitement, love and desire, lifted her head to catch anything that her lover might give her: when it came, she gladly lapped up the strangely perfumed liquid and wrapped her lips around the apparent source, which seemed to be Euryale's clitoris. As she suckled and swallowed, Helen felt more and more tired. Eventually, she could not support her head, and lay down on the floor.

The whirl of emotions in her head did not abate as Euryale moved down to face Helen's pussy, and Helen was capable of nothing except sensation, the sensation of Euryale's mouth and tongue. For some time, Helen wallowed in the pleasantness of their caress, but the simple stroking soon became a drawing, and Helen's heart beat quickly as she realized that the ritual of her transformation was commencing.

Euryale was clever; she knew that what she wanted must be freely given, and her mouth and lips made it clear to Helen what she wanted from her. Euryale gave back to Helen full measure of unearthly pleasure for each mouthful that she took. Helen's natural strength made progress slow, but Euryale was an expert, and her pleasure was of much of the mind and soul as of the body, and Helen gladly helped her lover reach inside her to find, draw, and swallow every delicate morsel.

When Euryale had finished, Helen was without any will to move, and could only bask in the glow of her love, and feel the warmth and moisture of her nether lips and passages, through which so much of herself had been drawn. She knew that she still had a great passion within herself, however, and she wanted to find its outlet.

Her eyes wandered around the studio, and soon fell on the form of poor Jiri. The sight of his stone penis held her, and she knew that she wanted to be filled, to be opened, to be loved so deeply.

Euryale smiled; "You shall have your Jiri, but let me take my part first"

As with her last lover, Euryale moved in front of Jiri. She him a gentle kiss, and slowly covered his penis with her lips. Again, Euryale drew and suckled and caressed with her tongue. Helen could feel the struggle taking place within Jiri's immobile frame.

Despite his love for Euryale and his desire to become at one with her, Jiri did not want to lose his hold on his body, which after all had been Jiri for so long.

Euryale required all her concentration to give Jiri the full measure of her pleasure. With each crashing orgasm, Jiri's grip weakened slightly, and Euryale's tendrils of pleasure would,ever so gently, displace him and ask for yet more. She was gradually disconnecting him from his body: first his fingers and toes, now his wrists and ankles, now his limbs...

Helen discovered that, although all power of movement had been taken from her, her mind could wander as it pleased. She could feel Jiri's desperate struggle, and she found her earlier regard for him being magnified. Her passion flared brighter than ever, and she found that she wanted him, wanted him insider her, wanted to love him as a man, to hold him and feel his struggle within herself.

Jiri looked beyond Euryale's beautiful head bobbing up and down, hoping for solace, any form of solace, and saw Helen, lying, unmoving. He knew that she wanted him, and for a moment imagined the life and love that could have been theirs, had Euryale not stolen them from it.

Euryale relented for a short time. She moved up to his ear, and whispered:

"I am not heartless, Jiri. I know it when two people are connected. You are a statue now, you know you cannot hold her as a man. Just let go, and she shall be yours."

Her mouth returned to Jiri's cock, and swallowed it again. Her tongue swirled around its base, and she drew out again. Jiri looked at Helen, and let himself go. In an ultimate orgasm, he gave his very all to the devouring mouth that he loved and hated. His consciousness faded and his eyes dim, and Jiri let himself settle to his centre, where the boiling heat behind his penis was slowing being drawn out, to leave cold, white stone in its place.

Euryale sighed, and let Jiri spend himself within her mouth.

She quickly moved into the back room, and returned with a hammer and chisel. With one blow, she detached Jiri's penis from his statue.

Tears were pouring from Helen's eyes: not only had Jiri lost his mighty struggle, but Helen felt that she had contributed in no small way to his loss.

Walking over to Helen, Euryale kissed her on the lips, and gazed into her eyes. Helen was surprised to find that soon, Jiri's eyes looked back from Euryale's face. Euryale placed Helen's immobile arms around herself, then settled between her thighs. Reaching down, she placed the stone penis against Helen's lips.

The desire that Helen had felt after Euryale had fed from her the first time returned in full force, and she wanted Jiri inside her. Euryale smiled, and Jiri smiled, and Euryale settled herself behind the smooth stone cock and commenced to drive it in.

Helen was in heaven: she had two lovers astride her, and she was being split asunder by their love. As the stone penis slid home, her orgasm was intense, and her walls rippled against Jiri's hardness. As she gazed into Jiri's eyes, she detected a certain sadness. As her own transformation began, Jiri's eyes faded away, and the supreme confidence of Euryale's returned.

12