She Wolf Ch. 04

Story Info
Surprises revealed.
8.7k words
4.7
31.8k
34

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for reading this story. In this chapter, we have a few more twist and turns. I hope you enjoy. Now: chapter 4.

"In order to get from what was to what will be, you must go through what is." Anonymous

*

Ignoring the growls from the gorgeous blonde male that was rapidly moving their way, Celia chastised her rambunctious three year old and told him to apologize. BJ, seeing the intense way Blaine focused on his sister, halted his approach. Blaine pulled away from him and continued his way forward. BJ gave chase, and caught his shoulder. Blaine stopped up short.

"Blaine, you're scaring him. Calm down." BJ whispered, hoping to get his friend to see reason. He was also shocked that his sister had a child. No female were became pregnant outside of being mated. This was a highly unusual and sensitive situation. From the waves of anger wafting from his friend, he didn't have to wander who fathered the child. Besides the boy looked exactly like Blaine.

Benny, looked at Thaddeus as Celia lifted him and said "I'm sorry, sir."

Thaddeus laughed and quickly took the tyke from his Mom and said "Son, call me grandpa,"

"Celia, how? Why?" Nina asked stunned. Celia hid this from her. She went off and had her child on her own. She kept this from her. What if something had gone wrong? She'd failed to make her daughter feel safe enough to come to her.

"Momma, I didn't want to disappoint you. When I realized, wait can we talk once we get home?" Celia asked, quickly focusing on her friend who stood frozen. "I'm sorry, this is my friend Julianne. She came to help me watch Benny. Jules, this is my Mom, her Fiancé Thaddeus, my brother BJ and his friend, Blaine." She quickly introduced everyone.

Julianne looked at Blaine and saw the same blonde locks and green eyes that Benny possessed. It didn't take a genius to know who this man was.

"Um, hello. It's nice to meet you. Welcome to Loess Falls," Thaddeus turned and welcomed her to the fold. Soon the men gathered their things and the group headed to the van they came in. Julianne sat next to BJ in the back. Benny wanted to sit with his uncle, so he crawled in between them. Celia shared a seat with a furious Blaine.

Soon they left the airport and headed to the compound. As Thaddeus drove, he'd sent a mental message to Javon that a human was with them and someone else as well. Nina had a million questions but she asked the first one that came to mind. "He is beautiful Celia. Is Benny his given name?"

"No, Momma. I named him Benson James Daniels, after daddy." She answered. Thaddeus reached across and gripped his mate's hand. He always thought her daughter, Celia, was magnificent. He was proud to realize he was right.

Blaine's eyes never left Celia's face. She had his son. They weren't mated, so how? He had a million questions. How? Why? But one question he didn't have was that this was his child.

As they arrived Elise and Javon came out to greet Celia and welcome her back home. He noticed Blaine seemed to be in shock. Celia seemed tense as well. The human girl got out, his senses tingled. A new pack member was in that van. Then the cutest little boy climbed out and ran to Celia who gathered him in her arms quickly and protectively. He looked back at his brother Blaine, and he knew. This was his son.

Stepping into his role of Alpha, Javon greeted Celia and welcomed her back to the compound. "Hello Celia, welcome back. We're so glad you've come home." Then his eyes fell on the handsome little boy she held close. He knew this was his nephew, but he asked. "And who is this handsome young man?"

"Thank you Alpha. This is my son, Benny, and this is my friend, Julianne. Thank you for welcoming us into your home." She answered graciously.

Blaine stood frozen. Elise walked over to him and placed her hand on is shoulder. Blaine didn't move. He was barely breathing and Elise could feel the tension coursing through him in her slight touch. He was still trying to wrap his brain around the fact that he'd fathered a child. Soon, all of the compound had been alerted of Celia's return and many rushed to meet her at the Alpha's home.Rich, Marty, and Vance send everyone away. Tell them I will introduce everyone at dinner. But they need to go back to work.Javon ordered.

Elise then spoke, "Julianne, let me show you to your room. We are so happy you've come. Benny, how would you like to meet some of the kids that live here?" Madam Alpha asked.

Benny looked at Celia's eyes pleading. She smiled, "Go on, but be good alright." Elise then escorted Benny to the nursery and introduced him to his cousins. The kids were happy to have a new playmate.

Meanwhile, downstairs: Javon escorted Celia, Thaddeus, Nina, and Blaine to his office. He needed answers. How did she have a child? Had she mated with her brother, he would know? Blaine never showed signs of being mated. For centuries pups could only be conceived by mated couples.

Javon sat at his desk and faced the four people standing. "Please sit. Everyone sit." He took a deep breath. Looking at Celia he began to speak when suddenly Blaine moved to stand behind her seat, placing his right hand on her shoulder. Taking note of Blaine's posture, he knew that his brother's message was clear. As of this moment, he was declaring her his mate and would defend her at all cost. So Javon changed tactics and addressed his brother mentally instead. "Blaine, I mean no offense, but this situation is highly unusual. I must ask her how this happened."

"She is mine, Javon. He is mine. I don't know how, but you treat her with respect or deal with me. Blaine replied mentally to his brother.

Thaddeus stood, knowing his brothers were talking intervened. "Guys, cool it. Let's just talk. Blaine, Celia is my daughter and I promise I won't let anyone upset her."

Nina had moved and was now grasping Celia's hand. "It'll be alright, Celia" Nina whispered, but surprisingly Celia looked at her with a strength and confidence in her eyes. Elise joined them and Celia addressed the Alpha pair.

"Alpha and madam Alpha, thank you again for graciously welcoming me and my friend into your home. I know you have questions and I don't have the answers. But Benny is my son and I take full responsibility for him. I never wanted to burden or cause you all any problems which is why-." Blaine cut her off.

"Lies, all lies Celia. You left and never came home. You never hinted that something was wrong. You hid him. You hid him from me. You had no right!" He declared, becoming even more agitated by the second as he moved from her side for a moment. Thaddeus and Javon both moved now.

They created a barrier between Celia and Blaine because his wolf was so close to the surface, they feared he might shift at any moment. Elise and Nina took Celia's arms and gently led her to the nearest exit to get her out of the room quickly if he snapped.

Walking away from her mom and Elise, Celia walked over and faced the irate male before her. "Would you have believed me? Huh, Blaine. Would you?" She asked softly.

Turning to his brother's, Blaine whispered. "We need to talk alone. Let's go." He demanded, then grasping her by the top of her arms. He turned to exit his brother's home.

Nina gasped. She knew he was angry and didn't want Celia hurt. Thaddeus stood behind her and wrapped his arms holding her close. He won't hurt her. She's his mate. Nina was still concerned as they walked out. Suddenly, Celia turned, "Momma will you get Benny? Jules can watch him if you have to go before I get back, but he knows you're grandma."

"Benny is fine and we'll be back to take him home soon, but first Celia we need to talk", Blaine declared. Then he caught her arm and led her to his jeep. He held her door as she climbed in. The he got in and drove to his home. Helping her out, they went inside. Blaine dismissed the Omegas that were working right then.

Celia stood in his front room and Blaine stared at her. He was overcome with a plethora of emotions, pride, fear, happiness, even anger. He wanted to kiss her and throttle her at the same time. His little boy, his son looked just like him. She couldn't deny that. "I have a son. I have a-", Celia interrupted.

She declared defiantly, "No , Blaine, Benny is mine. I never called or asked you for anything. He's mine!" "Remember you said, you were glad we weren't mated. You'd hate to create a monster with-." She turned away as she recalled the cruel things he'd said that night.

"Celia, I'm sorry. I was being as ass." Blaine apologized. "I didn't mean any of that stuff. I'm sorry. You were so distant after... like you were ashamed of having been with me; I just lashed out. I knew you were it for me and I wasn't ready."

"You don't get to say, Oooops, sorry. You hurt me Blaine. I'd never been with anyone and you said those things..." Celia inhaled, tears streaming, "I belonged to you in that moment; then you said you were glad I couldn't get pregnant. You'd hate to have to claim any monster I gave birth too. So I stayed for BJ's graduation and then I left. Benny is mine, no one else's."

"Don't.That is my son. He looks just like you and me. He's simply perfect." Closing his eyes, Blaine willed himself to calm down. "I don't understand," he said sitting on his chaste lounge. "We didn't mate. How? I knew you were different, but how? When did you know?" he asked, as his emotions were assaulted from all directions.

"I knew the moment you pinned me that night that I conceived. It was something about our joining that night that was special", She explained.

Blaine closed his eyes he never forgot that night with her. The night his wolf recognized who she was to him. He hadn't touched another woman in four years because all he wanted was Celia. He had to see her and that's why he volunteered to go to the airport with them. She was his and now he couldn't let her go.

He knew she was here for Nina's ceremony. Kyra would be home soon and they'd be so happy to see her, but she might not want to stay and he had to find a way to convince her not to leave. Not now.

"Celia, how did you know? It takes at least two weeks before we hear a heartbeat, but you said you knew." he exhaled,"How?"

Celia took a deep breath, because she had to tell him about her heritage. "Blaine, I have to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone. I'm more than a werewolf. All of us are, Momma, Kyra, BJ, and me. When I was eleven, Momma got hurt by a man. She tried to pretend she was fine, but I smelt him on her. We were hiding in the city from... Well anyway, she saw some men hurting Nicolette and went to help." Celia stopped. She had never told anyone about their vampire heritage and she prayed that her trust in this man was not misplaced.

"They were vamps and she got hurt real bad, almost died. I knew she was hurt, so I ran to her and saw Nicolette feeding her blood. Momma passed out and Nicolette took us with her. Eventually, we all drank her blood and because of it, we inherited her traits. We can shadow, speak to other creatures mentally, move really fast, and sense things." She paused again and waited for his questions.

"I knew I was pregnant immediately, because I connected with my baby the moment he was conceived. But I knew we weren't mated and I thought it might cause problems for Momma. No one can know how Nicolette helped us. So I hid my pregnancy and as soon as I could I left. I got a job in an office and took regular classes and online classes to finish my degree and my boss and his wife helped me. Julianne, my best friend is their daughter, and she became a sister to me. I didn't know how to tell you Blaine. I figured what you didn't know wouldn't hurt, so I disappeared", she finished.

Blaine stared at her. He wanted to say. You should've said something. He's mine and you had no right to take him from me. But he knew she was right. He wouldn't have believed her and questions would have come up. People would still have questions, but he was better equipped now. "What about, Benny? Is he wolf or vampire? Is he normal?" Blaine asked. It really didn't matter because this was his child and he loved him instantly.

"He's a normal, healthy pup. He has some of the traits I inherited, but he's a werewolf", she answered. "He's really smart, and can sense things easily. He's my heart Blaine. Despite everything we went through, I've never regretted having our son."

All of a sudden he needed to hold his son. "Let's go. I need to see him." Blaine declared and they drove back to the Alpha's home. Thaddeus and Nina were waiting on their return. They were spending time getting to know there newest family member. Nina was in awe of the young pup that at three was extremely smart. BJ stood grinning like proud uncle cheering his nephew on as he played with the other children.

Blaine and Celia walked in and Benny leaped up and ran straight to his father yelling, "Mommy, Daddy, you're back. Look I learned a new game. I like it here Momma can we stay?"He asked as he hugged Blaine tightly. Celia looked at Blaine and watched as he stared at Benny in awe. With tears cascading down his cheeks, he whispered "I'll never let you or your mother leave me. Son, you're home now."

Benny smiled and hugged his dad even harder. She reached for Benny and Blaine held him a bit tighter. "He's fine." He told Celia before letting the little boy go. "Son, go finish playing with your cousins, Mommy and I need to talk with Uncle Javon and Aunt Elise, alright?"

Benny hugged him and answered, "OK, Daddy." Then he went back to join his cousins. The adults asked Julianne to watch the kids as they walked to the study to talk.

As soon as the door closed, Javon looked at Celia and asked one question: "How?" She was nervous and Elise stepped up. "Javon, she did not make that child by herself, Blaine was there too." She reminded him. Nina spoke. "Alpha, maybe I can..." Javon stopped her. "Nina you're my sister and I love you. But I need Celia to tell me how she could leave this pack, pregnant and not call. What if something happened to you? Would we even have learned about Benny?" Celia shook with fear coursing through her veins. Blaine stood beside her and immediately told his brother to back off.

"Watch it, Javon." Blaine growled. He knew he wasn't being as respectful as he should, but he would not stand there and let him berate his woman. "You're challenging me, Blaine? I am Alpha of this pack and each member safety is my main concern. That little boy in there is pack and she never said anything. She took him away!" The alpha addressed his brother angrily.

"It wasn't her fault Javon. It was mine. That night, I said somethings. Things I should not have said. That's why she hid the baby and left. If anyone is at fault here, it's me, not Celia", Blaine explained solemnly. Celia's head dropped as she recalled his cruelwords. Elsie and Nina saw the tears as they fell from her face and both women went to comfort her. Benny sensed something was wrong and started crying loudly. "Momma," he cried mentally. "What wrong's. Don't cry. Please don't cry Momma."

"Please stop," Celia whispered. "Javon is right. Benny is a member of this pack. Maybe I shouldn't have run, but there was more at stake here than me getting pregnant. I didn't want..." She stopped speaking. "You were protecting me weren't you? Celia, did you leave to protect me?" Nina asked. Celia nodded. "Momma they'll ask questions and I didn't want to have to answer. You know we can't say anything."

"Thaddeus knows, and I'm sure you told Blaine. We need to tell the Alphas. Like it or not, you and I are now members of this pack." She explained. Celia started to argue when Elise said, to her mentally. "Don't argue with your mother."

Stunned, Celia froze. Only her mothers, siblings, and Nicolette spoke to her mentally. If Elise could that meant she was a pack member. She was so stressed that she felt a new bond, but didn't take time to explore it. She now realized that she was a pack member and it wasn't so bad.

Javon stopped and looked at Blaine. You need to mate. You must. We can contain this in the compound, but if it gets out..." he exhaled. "Does the vampire know of the child?" Celia stared at him. It was a strange question. Why would he ask about Nicolette?

Javon shook his head. "I'm not daft Nina. When the bloodsucker came to Kyra's graduation, I sensed your sister bond. I noticed she had a bond with both BJ and Kyra. The only way you all bonded was ingesting her blood. I don't know what led to that, but I know she sees you and these children as her family. If the vampires learn of this secret, they will destroy her. That is why I want to know if she knows?"

Celia gasped. She had no idea her pregnancy put Nicolette at risk. She'd die if something happened to her because of what she'd done. "No, I didn't tell her and refused to see her until after I had the baby. I met her after I had him, but left him with Julianne. She knew something was wrong, but I blocked my thoughts and kept him a secret." Celia answered. She would have called Momma and I didn't want to cause problems here. Javon nodded. "Nina, Thaddeus, can you postpone your trip? I need you to call your friend and invite her here."

Celia was terrified. Benny was hers. He was the one good thing in her life that wasn't spoiled by bad and unpleasant memories. She didn't regret having her son, but she hated that so many people were now at risk because of her decision. "Alpha, Madam Alpha, I'm sorry."

Javon moved and embraced the young woman. "Sorry for what? I hope you're not apologizing for my handsome nephew. That boy is too cute. Don't worry. Nicolette is a part of your family. You are a part of us and we will protect each other."

Meanwhile, Nina was calling her old friend. "Hello, Nina. Aren't you in seclusion with your handsome new mate?" Nicolette teased when she picked up. Nina explained, "Hey Nicky, can you come to the compound as soon as possible? We need to talk to you and tell you something." A sense of urgency flowed through their sister bond. "Nina. What's wrong is BJ hurt? Are you? Thaddeus?" Nicolette asked. "No, we're fine. No one is hurt. Can you bring Kyra? She needs to be here too." Nina explained. Knowing her friend would not call unless it was something serious. Nicolette said. "We'll be there in less than 10 minutes. Let me get Kyra." Then she hung up. Nina still holding the phone turned to the alpha and explained that Nicolette was on her way with the youngest daughter.

Soon someone knocked and all three children burst in. Benny saw his mother was upset and rushed to her. He also hugged his dad. As the adults were dealing with the kids, Nicolette and Kyra appeared. "Sorry, it sounded urgent so I decided to simply vanish here and brought Kyra along. You can check her, she is fine", she added for the benefits of the wolves.

Nicolette, the Alpha and everyone knows. It's alright.Nina told her friend mentally. No one noticed Celia right away until she spoke. "Hello Aunt Nicky." "Celia, Oh goodness! I thought something had happened. Two years. You never..." Nicolette started to rant.

A small voice interrupted, "Don't yell at my Mommy." Benny quickly moved in front of his mother to protect her. Nicolette was stunned. "Mommy? You have a child? Wait, are you mated?" Kyra was overjoyed to see her big sister, that she moved and launched herself in to her arms. She then bent and held her nephew who in her eyes was the perfect little boy. "Not yet, but we will be soon", Blaine interjected.

Nicolette was stunned. "Celia, you conceived and you were not mated. Oh God, does anyone else know? How did you?" She immediately went on the defensive. Celia was like a daughter to her and she'd destroy the whole vampire nation before they harmed one hair on her head. Now she had a gorgeous little boy to look after as well. Nicolette scented the boy and realized he was a new breed of werewolf. He had to learn to mask, or he'd be in danger his entire life.