She Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia luxuriated in the feel of Blaine's arms holding her and she knew this man was it for her as well. Suddenly, she gasped. "What is it? What's wrong" Blaine asked concerned. "Um, nothing. Just that, exactly how many pups do you want?" She asked sheepishly.

"Luna! Celia, are you...? That fast? Wait, we just." Moving quickly, he placed his ear against her stomach. "I can't hear. Baby, are you sure?" he asked in awe. "Yes, Blaine, I wouldn't make this up." Celia whispered. "I have another son. Wow! When can we tell? Celia, a baby, thank you. I'll take care of both of you I promise. You don't have to do anything." Blaine babbled.

Rolling her eyes, Celia had a feeling that he'd be an overprotective dad. Celia moved to get up and he stopped her. "Wait, let me help. Was I too rough? I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked realizing he'd rutted with her on the bathroom floor like a wild animal.

"Blaine, I'm fine. She's fine." Celia explained. Not realizing what Celia said, Blaine was focused on caring for his mate and their pup. He carried her to bed to inspect her body and make sure that he didn't hurt her in anyway. Naked and in bed Celia giggled. "Blaine, breakfast, I need breakfast, and I want to check on Benny". She declared laughing at her frazzled lover.

"Right, you need to eat!" Blaine hurried and grabbed some sweats for the both of them. "Do you need help dressing? I'll help." He added, grinning. "No, I can dress myself," Celia answered, laughing at her frazzled mate.

****

Nina and Thaddeus were leaving to spend their week at the cabin, but she wanted to check on Celia before she left. Sitting in the dining hall, Nina wondered if Celia and Blaine would ever come out for air. "Um, baby. You know what it's like. We won't leave until we see her alright." Thaddeus assured his anxious mate. "Grandma, Grandpa, where are you going? Can I go?" Benny whined hugging his grandparents. Chuckling, Thaddeus picked the tyke up. "We're going on a small vacation, but we'll be back in a few days, OK? Besides I have a favor to ask: get to know your cousins and learn how to be a good pup. Ok?" "OK, grandpa. I will. I love you." Benny whispered as he hugged him and Nina.

"Mommy, Daddy!" he squealed as his parents walked in. Blaine stooped down and scooped up his son, holding him so close. Still marveling that in a few months they'd be welcoming their second child. "Momma, Thaddeus, are you about to go on your trip?" Celia inquired. "Yes, and I wanted to see you before we left. Are you alright?" Nina asked. Celia smiled and nodded. "Yes Momma, for the first time, I am honestly alright. Now go enjoy your mate." She added. Celia hugged her Mom before she and Thaddeus left.

"OK, we'll talk when I get back alright. Take care of my grandbaby." Nina whispered in her ear. Then they sat and ate breakfast. Julianne had eaten already and was packing to return home. BJ walked to the Alpha's home and took a minute to speak with her. He wanted to tell her he was driving and would be ready when she was. As soon as he entered their home, his wolf became agitated. He didn't want the girl to leave. She was theirs. BJ knocked on her door and she opened.

Julianne was beautiful. She was a few inches shorter than him. Her clear alabaster skin and deep chocolate eyes and hair were sheer perfection. Her oval shaped face possessed the fullest pink lips that he dreamed of sampling daily. Her slim frame and ample bosom sparked his desire even more as he imagined how wonderful her skin would taste. Her hips swelled gently and her body was perfectly proportionate in every way. Then he inhaled her scent, the mellow scent of vanilla lavender filled his nostrils, and never had he smell a fragrance so sweet.

Julianne stood staring at the handsome man who knocked on her door. He was Celia's brother, and like his sister, he was a kind and compassionate man. She only been here a few hours and she felt safe with him; he wouldn't hurt her. "Hi, Julianne, I'm here to let you know I'm driving you to the airport, so let me know when you are ready." BJ explained. Julianne swallowed. The last thing she wanted was to leave, but she had to go back home. Her parents needed her. "OK, thanks BJ. I'll call you." She answered. Her heart pounded in her chest.

BJ couldn't resist. Her skin looked so soft he simply had to touch it. He reached up and caressed her cheek. Julianne closed her eyes and leaned into his caress. He wanted to kiss her, taste her lips, but it was too soon. They needed to talk first. But before that she had to go back home. BJ feared she may not return. That didn't matter. After the mating ceremony for his Mom and the other couples, including his sister and best friend, he'd go to Shreveport and see her because he had too. He dreaded being separated from her for three weeks, but like her, he too had obligations.

So, he leaned in and kissed her temple, claiming her silently. She had no idea he was a werewolf and he wanted time to tell her. Julianne tensed when he kissed her temple. A part of her wanted something more; something, only this guy could give her. Soon he was leaving her and she was alone once again.

As BJ talked to her Julianne lost her ability to think, speak, and yes even breathe. Julianne cooled her response around him and answered him in syllabic phrases. She tried not to converse too much for fear that she would make a complete fool of herself. Now he informed her he was driving her to the airport. She was excited and melancholy all at once. She was excited about spending time alone with this gorgeous male, and nervous about making a fool of herself, yet sad because a man like him would never be interested in her. He was a magnificent, everything she ever dreamt of in a man, tall, deep dark auburn hair, and ruggedly handsome. The man worked out and it showed. He was a police officer, and she was sure he would not be interested in a bookworm like her.

"Thank you, BJ. I'll call in a bit," she whispered. After he left she sat on the bed wishing she could somehow stay here with him. But she had to go home. BJ returned to his apartment to wait for her call. The Alpha had given him permission to drive her to the airport and he was looking forward to spending a few moments alone with her.

Kyra ate dinner and was headed back to Nashville with Nicky in a few hours, but she wanted to pop in on Malcolm. He was attending a local college, and the Alpha allowed him to stay on the campus. Kyra had one of the Betas drive her to the school to see her friend. She decided to surprise Malcolm and not tell him she was coming. They arrived at the dorm, and were directed to his room. Kara walked to his door and nocked. Someone muffled go away, and she heard a female giggle. "Malcolm!" She screamed, "How could you!?" Then she ran away in tears.

'Who was that?" a cute blonde sprawled across her boyfriend's bed asked. "Um, I don't know, but I bet Malcolm does", he said. "I'd better call him." Then he picked up his phone. Malcolm had gone for a walk. His roommate, Nick, invited his girlfriend Ally to the room and they needed privacy. He never brought women to the room. No woman held his attention, well that wasn't quite true, one girl did, but she was gone. He missed her. He missed his best friend. Then his phone rang.

"Hey Dude, some chick stopped by and knocked, she must have thought I was you and heard Ally, she screamed and ran off man. Dean saw her. He said some big dude brought her and was trying to calm her down. You need to get back here!"

Malcolm ran, and as soon as he arrived at the dorm, he saw the Alpha's car leaving as Kyra's scent floated farther and farther away.