All Comments on 'She Wolf Ch. 06'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
KylessaKylessaabout 11 years ago

Love it!!

Hopefully Gerrick will come around and let the wolves and Nicolette have a future together.

Keep it up :-)

2275jr2275jrabout 11 years ago
I like they way this story is going .

After reading not just this story but a lot of the other ones of yours. your writing only gets better and better . as do your stories. i love the fact you never give up . that shows me you here to stay . all i can say to that is well done you .

Do keep writing . i look forward to reading them.

you have a great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Ah, your going to let them all heal and be together....then you will have to rip it all apart! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Claus is my new favorite person! Hopefully he can talk some sense into Gernick.

I understand Gernick's thinking but he is going about it all wrong and just making it worse!

Great story, very sad and a lot of heartache, looks like things might be turning to happier times. But I will wait and see what you write for us.

thank you

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

It's a possibility that Genrick's future kids will grow to hate him if he continues his same behavior towards Nicolette. I'm quite sure they will be able to sense their mother's hate towards him because of the way he treats Nicolette. Genrick can redeem himself, he appears to be a good person but his actions were really bad...understandable but horrible. A happy mate will make a happy home for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapter

Nicollet son & Cecelia daughter will be mates & will reunite the families.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 11 years ago

Unlike other commenters, I don't understand how Gernick can treat the woman he loves in this manner and expect anything but hatred and tragedy in return. He's lucky Nicolette didn't kill herself after severing ties with her family. A relationship is not built on sexual attraction alone. And you can't command someone to love you and be happy. How long has this man lived? And has he learned nothing? To me, his thoughts and actions are the least believable. You said you were going to slow it down, Iread. Well, now that you've brought Gernick into the mix, you'll be doing your characters and your readers a disservice if you have him drop preggers Nicolette and her mom back with the wolves and then disappear. That said, you can't have him suddenly turn into Gentle McLoverson and pretend he doesn't have a past, either. Good luck writing your way out of this one. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next Please

I liked this chapter... awaiting for the next one!

Gernick's character is well developed here, maybe give him more of a major role? Have a first alliance between wolves and vamps? Anyhow, good writing... waiting for the next chapter.

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
Well, Gernick has a lot to learn....

I like this story. Gernick is going to have to learn that might does not make right. He should have to deal with the Nicolette's children and feel what his wrath has done. It is one thing to be sorry, it is one thing to feel guilt and even fear, but damn, it is awful to create pain and systematically compound it because of your own vampire life choices. Yeah the world is against you, you have gangster enemies and all...., then you should not fall in love, but since you did, then how about you get some ninja assassin guards. Really?! Your a damn strong as hell Vampire!! What, you don't have 1 bad-assed friend?! REALLY?! ARROGANT ASS!!! LOL! The best way I know how to deal with arrogance is to give that person a crying child and let them work it out. Or even better a dirty diaper and a crying baby. Have him deal with Kyra who is in need of support and comfort that he alone can fix. Everyone thinks Nicolette will fix Kyra, but in truth it will be both Gernick & Nicolette. He will learn what parenting is. He will fear something entirely different than his enemies. He will fear the loss of a child and that is much worse than he can ever contemplate. Well that is my take, LOL I cannot wait to find out more, and it is fun to ponder different scenarios. But men with poopy pampers is funny to me and it is very anti mean vampire daddy. HA!

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago

Can't. Wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i think...

That Claus and margret will be mates. Or Claus and Mrs Valdez. I also think nickys son will mate one of cecelias grandkids. I also wonder about and hybrids.

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Still heavy on the angst....

Well the chapter was fine, but I still say that you're laying on the angst in doses that are really way too heavy. I really think you need to find a way to even out the feel of the story, so there isn't this incessant "sad" vibe going on. I'm not sure what to make of Gernick other than the fact that he's an extremely misguided old vampire, and I don't understand how it is that he thinks he's protecting Nicolette. Regardless of whether other vampires think she hates him or not, if they discover he's mated and meet his mate they will know who she is and she will still be weapon that can used against him as will this child she's carrying.

My other problem with this is why Julianne hasn't told BJ she knows what he is. How does she know? And why isn't Margaret asking more questions? I mean the way the wolves live isn't even close to normal. I find it hard to believe she isn't trying to figure out why these people are so different and live this way.

realisticendingsrealisticendingsabout 11 years ago
Gernick ordered Nicolette's rape and murder!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Gernick order Nicolette to be raped and murdered? Nina's intervention saved Nicolette's life but not before she was gang raped. I'm sorry but to order your mate murdered and okaying her rape so that her murderers can have some enjoyment is unforgivable to me. Now he is further enslaving her by forcing a pregnancy on her? Oh I'm sorry, I forgot...because of the mate bond Nicolette doesn't even have control over her body. She is still sexually attracted to her rapist and murderer...one who couldn't be bothered to do the research when he turned her otherwise he would have known that Mrs. Valdez was Nicolette's mother and his mother in law.

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 11 years ago
Don't let Nicky give in

Gernick is an ass who did the wrong things for the wrong reasons please don't let Nicolette cave to him too easily he needs to pay for his actions to both Nicolette and the wolves

KittybalooKittybalooabout 11 years ago

Great story. Flowed a lot better than the previous chapter. Keep up the great work!!!

@realisticendings

Gernick never ordered her rape. The 4 vamps decided to enjoy themselves before disposing of her. Also I'm not sure that Gernick actually ordered her murder. I believe it was the vampire council.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 11 years ago
hmmm

fefe428 - when julliana first vistied the pack she said she knew what they are because when she was babysitting little Benny shifted in to a wolf cub in his sleep as for why she hasn't let on yet it's because of the alpha find out she knows she can't leave. And for now she has to take care of things.

Personally this story feels unbalanced and a bit choppy. Changes of view points are not says clear. Glimicks character so far has no redeeming qualities, if he is suposed to be a character that is misunderstood whom we come to like a little later on you see.to be portraying him wrong. I wanted to love this story but the more I read the more unsatisfied I get.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago

Very heavy chapter. So much negative emotion.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Best Yet

I think this story has been your best yet. You may have a knack for this non-human genre. It's great that you went back and picked back up on Nicolette and her life. I have a feeling that Gernick is going to realize that his way of protecting Nicki is not the right way. He has spent so much time being on the defense that he has forgotten how to love someone with caring. Although he did open up once to Nicki to let us hope it is only the beginning. I also think that once Gernick sees the relationship between Nicki and her momma aka Mrs. Valdez, that that will have an effect on him. As for the pack, were to begin? With Nina and Celia both expecting the future looks bright for our growing family. And wait until BJ finds out that Julianna already knows and has known for a long time that he and his family are Weres. And hopefully Malcolm will help Kyra deal w/her feelings of guilt. I'm looking forward to the surprise that Gernick has for Nina. Her being able to visit the pack........

MissValerieMarieMissValerieMarieabout 11 years ago
NOOOO

Omg I am so hooked of this. Please keep going you are well worth the wait!!!!!

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
your best work ever

loved this chapter even though i hate Gernick he is a total bastard. i can not wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good but..

...very difficult to follow. I know you have a story and background here, but the way you are writing it makes it so difficult to follow the story. SOmetimes the sentences are neither here nor there, and sometimes you jump from a situation you are writing to another and make us reader become lost and unable to follow....please read the stories by jazcullen....they are very well thought out and structure....perhaps by learning from her you can write your story far better....I will not continue to read this series coz it's really too hard and it's not smooth reading at the moment...but I do know you have something good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Howdy

I absolutely love this story

and I can follow it fluidly.

Keep working on this one.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Yes Gernick is a bag of di*ks but he might care for her but oh my if he rely loves her he will keep her happy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

She Wolf Ch. 05 Previous Part
She Wolf Series Info