All Comments on 'She Wore It Well - A Reprise'

by 24UKBlonde

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Great Story

You've got just the right touch to make the imagination run wild with the possibilities.

Thanks for sharing your story. It's worth 5 stars!

RecHiker

ManosHandsManosHandsover 10 years ago
Sonds so familiar...

It's very exciting to hear my story from the other side. Just as cock raising as the original!

sunsoakersunsoakerover 10 years ago
More mon cheri

I really liked this story and would like to read more of your work in this venue. You are very beautiful and deserve to show off on the nude beaches and describe the experiences. I hope you will decide to write more set on a beach. The possibilities are endless. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best and now the only nudist beach in the NYC area

My girlfriend and I live in nearby NYC, this nudist beach is one of our favorite hangouts May to October. Been going to this beach since 2005. Seeing so many sexy bodies at this beach is such a turn-on for both of us that I bring meter high windscreens to give us some privacy when we feel the need to satisfy our primal urges. If we stay late after 6 pm and the park ranger leaves early, sometimes some sexy stuff happens. While it's only happened a few times, we invite or are invited to join other nudists on sensual encounters. Over the years, we've had a few impromptu 3-ways MMF and MFF as well as swaps with willing couples with similar moods. Too bad you and your newfound friend didn't push the limits faster, it would have led to an even more sensual encounter. We'd love to meet you there on your next trip to NYC to visit DD. I'm Asian and she's mixed Dominican/Dutch and blonde. We're easy to spot, few if any couples with our unique mix at this beach. We usually set up camp away from the water, way back by the dune line. Hope to meet you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous