She Wore It Well - A Reprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the cream back from me and again in a most confident way with not the slightest hint of embarrassment he applied the cream to exactly the two places I had wanted to cover, his cock and balls. Standing just a foot or two from a man who is rubbing those intimate places ranks well up amongst the most erotic sights I have ever seen.

We both had our own territory, our towels and he invited me onto his to share some cheese and crackers. That created another situation that was both odd and so very, very intimate. Moving into his territory and onto his towel suggested something, but I couldn't say what. However, it also ranked well up there on my all time list of erotic happenings.

I was getting a little worried at my resistance. I had no idea how far people went on beaches like this, but looking around I couldn't see any out and out sexual activities and certainly I could not see anyone actually fucking.

"I'm going to the café, like a beer?" I asked getting up.

As I shimmied across the beach in my glorious nudity I was realising to myself that at that moment if he had grabbed me and rolled on top of me I would, without a shadow of a doubt, let him fuck me. And that would be another first for I have not had sex with a man whose name I do not know!

I sat on his towel as we drank the beers and ate the snacks. Coincidentally maybe, but more likely purposefully we adopted similar positions. Sitting upright, our knees drawn up and our legs slightly parted we did not say much, but again we enjoyed our own version of making love by fucking each other with our eyes. My nipples, I noticed were now rock hard, but that did not worry me as I had seen that on loads of women. The dampness between my legs was a bit of a worry though and I did wonder how he would cope as my eyes enjoyed seeing his dick thicken and grow. We did not, though, do anything overtly sexual and even as our bodies responded to the other, we continued with our silent, non-physical lovemaking.

We chatted now in a more relaxed way. We talked about some of the sights on the beach, the good the bad and the ugly and agreed that we were closet nudists, but were not brave enough to say that we were exhibitionist and/or voyeurs. Admitting to being a nudist was as far as either was prepared to go.

We continued chatting as we had a swim and waded in the shallow turf before walking back side by side to our towels. I knew we were being stared at, but now for a different reason. As we say in the UK I had been pulled or as others might term it, picked up. However, that did not go as far as moving onto his towel as much as I would have liked that. He laid on that on his back and went to sleep. I put my sun glasses on and returned to my Kindle. It was probably no more than twenty minutes when I had been making coy glances at his body that I had yet another almightily erotic experience. I watched fascinated as in his sleep his cock, firstly twitched a few times and then amazingly began to grow until it was fully erect. Momentarily, I envisaged kneeling beside him lifting it gently in my hands and sucking him until he shot his load. I was wondering if I could do that without waking him when he stirred. He woke and acted quickly by turning onto his front as and, at the same time looking at me. It was obvious that I had been looking and I did not try to hide it, but smiled encouragingly at him. I nearly said thanks for the show, but resisted that.

Somehow, he made it into the water without too many people noticing, but I did see the two gays off to our left sit up and take notice.

When he returned we again stared at each other. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was nearly six and time to go. I didn't want to. I wanted to continue playing and showing. There were less people round us now and we again took up our knees raised, legs open positions as we visually started to make love. I ran my fingertips over my bullet hard nipples. He slid his across his flat stomach. I tentatively cupped my breast loving both the feel of that and his eyes on me. He ran his fingers down into his pubes and I did the same. I touched my wetness and he cupped his balls. I wanted more and was sure he did too, but that was not possible. That did not and could not happen with the type of sex we were enjoying.

Wordlessly we got up and gathered our things together. We walked side by side, naked back to the sign beside which there were shared showers and changing rooms. We showered in separate cubicles with me half expecting and hoping that he would come into my cubicle and fuck me, but of course he didn't. Our eyes hardly left the other as we dried ourselves and got dressed. I was sure that he noted I did not put any underwear on under the white blouse and short skirt.

We walked out to the car park. We got to his first and we stopped. We looked at each other.

"Hi I'm Tom" he said holding his hand out.

"Hello I am Sammi" I said shaking it.

"Pleased to meet you."

"Me too."

"Hope to see you here again."

"And I hope to see you and be seen here again" I said turning and walking away without a backward look.

*

DD arrived at the Marriott Marquis on Times Square at just after ten.

After dropping the Avis car off a couple of blocks away, I had checked in around eight. The short walk and the ride up in the elevator to the upstairs lobby had given me a few kicks for I was still naked under the thin blouse and short skirt. Our room was on the thirty-second floor and we had a great view up Broadway.

I bathed, messed around with my hair and, knowing that I had him all night and we would not have to worry about a 'titless bitch smell examination' I put some make up and perfume on. Other than that and the long, black, lacy-topped hold ups I wore nothing else as I waited for him sipping a glass of Chardonnay.

I dimmed most of the lights, but left the table lamp in the window on full. He rang from the lobby.

"I'm here, I will right up " he said.

"I will be waiting" I replied.

"Going to excite me?" He asked.

"You bet" I replied.

I went to the floor to ceiling window and looked out. I could see people in buildings opposite on Broadway, I assumed one was a hotel but some were clearly offices with the lights still on and a few people about. I could not tell if they were looking at the Marriott and if they were, whether they would be able to see me, but their mere presence gave me a tremendous buzz.

I heard the door open, which surprised me as I did not think that he would have key card. I didn't turn, but continued looking out the window. He came up behind me, put his arms round me, cupped my breasts and kissed my neck.

"Hi Sammi"

"Good to feel you DD" I whispered as I pushed back against his hard on.

"And you" he replied as I turned. "Mmm you look good" he went on looking up and down my near naked body.

I kissed him on the lips for a while then broke it and said. "Stand still and do nothing."

I slid his dark blue, linen jacket off and undid the buttons on his shirt. I pushed that off as well. I quickly had his belt and zip undone and I pushed his trousers down. He stepped out of them. Fortunately, he was not wearing socks and he slid his loafers off. We kissed again, this time my arms going round his neck and his hands gripping and squeezing the cheeks of my bottom. I moved away and got my hand inside his CK Y fronts and pulled his familiar, fully swollen cock out. Somehow, his CKs slid down and we stood in the window naked and embracing.

"Reckon anyone can see?" He asked.

"I couldn't give a fuck if they can, could you?"

"You know full well I don't give a damn" he replied as I turned and leaned forward against the window with my straightened arms supporting me.

I thrust my bum out and opened my legs. DD moulded his body round mine, his cock nestling in the crease of my bottom, one hand squeezing my tits and nipples the other finding and rubbing my clit. He took his hand from my tits and held his cock. He pressed it against my lips.

"Ready Sam?"

"Yes, fuck me here where anyone can see us" I sighed.

12