All Comments on 'She Wore It Well - Another Day'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Getting hotter

Yes your story is developing well!! ..getting hotter and hotter! Looking forward to the next installment...Hmmm wonder if Bill is gonna sample Vicki...or is Janet ripe for the taking!!!

Leonine44Leonine44over 10 years ago
Love Nude Beaches and Nude Beach Stories

Normally I don't like multi-part stories carried on simply to tease the reader and prolong the suspense. But yours was a natural progression with the characters teasing each other in their first meeting then continuing to being full sexual partners in the second part. You wrote it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loving your story so far

Let's hope there's more to come?

Certainly plenty of openings...lol

Soon as it gets warmer I'm off to the dunes at Talacre Beach myself!

WantonSalonWantonSalonabout 7 years ago
Arousing from the jump

Opens with mutual orgasms and stays hot from there. Captivating and cock-hardening.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Wanton Salon - thanks for your nice compliment!

TonyBCaTonyBCaabout 7 years ago
Fabulous

You write so well... Perfectly paced and love where this is going... Waiting for your next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow - nicely done

Hot, and more hot! Thanks for the perfect day/sexy!

zooliciouszoolicious4 months ago

Nice find here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES