She Wouldn't Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I practically ripped off her panties to get to her luscious pussy. I momentarily glanced at her to see her reaction to my behavior but instead of being angry she giggled at my out of control state. I pushed her legs apart, roughly, and dived in. I couldn't wait to get my tongue on her. For a second I couldn't decide if I wanted her clit or her pussy first. As I stared at her dripping pussy with its engorged lips, my hormones made up my mind for me, I licked up and down the slit twice, her pussy tasted so good, again, then licked up to her joy button. I grabbed hold of it with my mouth and licked, flicked and sucked it. She had a few small orgasms and one large one. After I sucked her cum I couldn't stand it anymore and climbed up to her breasts where I straddled her chest. She immediatly took my rock hard cock in her mouth and sucked. I let out a groan the neighbors might have heard. For the next few minutes I fucked her mouth with abandoned. I reached down and was holding her head so I could control the action. It felt so good. She just kept sucking and licking. In practically no time I felt the raise of my orgasm and seconds later went off in her mouth. That time I'm sure the neighbors did hear my groan of relief. There was so much cum I think she gagged a bit as she swallowed it and as I looked down I saw a dribble of my cum on one side of her mouth. She managed to swallow all the rest.

As I let go of her head and pulled out she licked me some more. Soon I was rock hard again and this time I scooted down her body and rammed it home as I got in the right position. She half groaned, half screamed all in pleasure or partially because of pain I wasn't sure, but she soon began to buck against me. I decided I wanted something different and withdrew. I turned her over and she got up on her knees. I quickly slide forward and again rammed by hard cock into her wet pussy. This time her cry was all pleasure for sure and she immediatly started fucking back against me. I was a wild man just shoving it in and pulling out as fast as I could. She orgasmed again, again and again before I was done. Since I had orgasmed once I lasted a while, ten minutes or more as I fucked her doggie fashion. Her last climax, before I came, almost pulled her away from me but she managed to push back before I was all the way out. Even with her orgasm she wanted me in badly.

Finally I half screamed, "I'm cumming babe, You're making me cum."

She said, "Yes, yes cum in my stuffed pussy. I want to feel your jism fill my hot pussy."

That did it for me and I groaned out. "UGGGGGHHJH, AHHHHHGGG. UGNNNAAAAA!" as my first shot blasted out of my cock into her well fucked cunt.

I was half way done when she screamed, "MEEEE TOOOO! YESSSSS, I'm Cummmmmming, YEEEESSSSS"

After my the last bit of my cum dribbled out I relaxed and fell over next to her. She landed next to me to cuddle but soon after I was on top of her and inserting myself again. This time I fucked her more gently and she wrapped her legs around me. Since it was my third time I lasted long enough for her to get on top where she bounced up and down on my still hard cock. I had my hands on her breasts squeezing them as she came more times than I wanted to count. Finally I orgasmed a third time, filling her dripping cunt with even more of my jism.

After our climaxes were over, we lay next to each other resting and enjoying the other's presence. I couldn't believe it, she had rejected John's love and was back in my bed and in my arms.

I asked, "What is your pussy feeling now?"

"Its feeling happy and satisfied, and happy I made the right choice tonight. Not only not to make love to John but to come back to you. Its a bit tired too but a happy tired. What got into you?"

"Two things I think. Watching you was part, just like last time, and my body wanted to celebrate not losing your body. I love you and you made me the happiest I have ever been, except for when we first got married and when Jessica was born."

She smiled at me and said, "I'm glad you are, I made myself happy tonight too."

A minute later though she sighed not so happily. I got concerned about that and wondered why so I asked.

She said, "I miss Jessica. I'm glad she is with my parents so she was involved with what happened tonight but I still miss her."

"So do I. But speaking of tonight I... I, uh, I was turned on so much watching him and remembering how much I was turned on watching Ron a part of me feels like having you get fingered by someone else."

She sat up at that and almost shouted, "What? You Son..."

I interrupted her and said quickly, "Calm down I said part of me, a very small part. Yes, those two events were very exciting to watch but it was not worth the emotional cost. I really don't want to watch another man make you cum like that again." I said the last with passion.

She laid back down, snuggled up to me and said, "I promise you won't have to again."

Good I thought I don't think I would be able to make it through another event like that.

The end

12