She'd Do Anything For Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,446 Followers

Soon after they were whispering to each other and then she stood up from the stool and walked over to me holding on to this huge black man's hand. All she said to me was, "Well, Ben here is taking me to a room so he can fuck me! I know this is what you want and so that is where we are going. Ben says you can't watch us so you might as well go home and have a sleep. I probably won't be home for several days in fact nearer a week but you can help me by moving all of my things into boxes so that I can collect them when I am ready to move out!"

Suddenly I realized what she was saying. She was going off with this black man and she wouldn't be home for a week! She was also saying she was leaving me after that! What have I done! I tried to stop her going but she just laughed at me. When they reached the door she stopped and spoke to Ben before walking back to me. She said, "O.K., Ben had agreed for you to watch just once while he fucks me! I guess it won't be as good as you want but at least you will be able to see me getting fucked by another man. Come along now and you can watch just the first fuck!"

Like a stunned mullet I just followed them while Ben obtained a room and then we all walked along to that room. As soon as he had opened the door he swept her up into his arms and started kissing her. He only put her down to undo her blouse and pull it off her shoulders. He then undid the catch on her skirt and that followed the blouse to the floor and now she was naked in front of this huge black man. She quickly undid his buttons on his shirt and that came off. Next to go were his trousers and then his underpants revealing the biggest cock I had ever seen! This man was going to push that huge cock into my lovely wife! I was horrified but she was beaming and began playing with his cock. I walked over and tried to pull her away from him but he bunched up his fist and shook it at me. I backed off quickly as she knelt down and began trying to get that big cock into her mouth. She tried vainly but only managed a few inches before she had to pull away - he was just too big for her lovely mouth! He was grinning at me and then he asked my wife if she was ready for him to fuck her? Of course she said she was ready and the moment I was dreading was about to take place. He laid on his back on the bed and she positioned herself up above him and lowered herself down onto his cock. When I saw it starting to enter her lovely cunt I could also see the very pained expression on her face but at last he slipped into her cunt and she stopped to rest when he had about 4 inches inside her. She moved gently up and down going no deeper into her cunt than the 4 inches. Then I could see her grit her teeth as she lowered herself down again and this time another 4 inches slid inside her well lubricated cunt. She was feeling very full of cock at the moment and I couldn't blame her. At last she again lowered herself down and more of his cock disappeared inside her cunt. She was sweating now and I knew from experience it was hurting her badly. She persisted with his cock and at last she had it all inside her cunt. Her cunt lips were touching his pubic hair but the expression on her face showed me how much she was hurting. This meant his cock must have entered her cervix and god knows how much damage he could do to her now.

Eventually the smile returned to her face and she looked over at me and said, "Well you bastard you wanted to see me with another man's cock in my cunt! Now you can see just how far his cock is inside me and I hope you are satisfied. I have already cum three times (I hadn't even noticed) and now I want him to fuck me properly so watch carefully - it may be the last time you see me getting fucked! Ben then held her close to his body, his cock never leaving her cunt, and he lifted her up so he could turn over on the bed. Now she was lying on her back and he was on top. He pulled her legs right up over his shoulders and bent her legs wide at the knees so her cunt was totally exposed for my gaze. He then started fucking my wife! He pumped and pumped his cock into her lovely cunt and she was screaming with passion, not pain, as he did this. Soon he started to grunt and then he shot a huge load of cum right into my wife's cunt! He must have shot a lot because as he was pumping his cock into her it was jetting out alongside his cock and coating his balls and making a mess on the bed! My wife had just been fucked by this huge black man and obviously she loved it!

When Ben pulled his softening cock out of my wife it was like removing a plug from a pipe - his cum just started to pour out of her. I couldn't believe the amount which was running out. The look of satisfaction on her face really hurt me and I knew I had lost her now! Ben looked over at me and told me I was the silliest man he had ever met - a man so stupid I would let this wonderful woman go was beyond his comprehension. He told me to piss off but suggested I stand outside the door for the next hour or so and I would be able to hear my wife scream as he fucked her. He also told me if I waited I would be able to see some of his black friends who would be coming along soon to fuck her as well. Oh I couldn't believe what I had done. I meekly walked to the door turning just once to look back at my wife, Noni, but she just laughed at me. I left the room but did as Ben suggested and remained just outside the door. Yes, I heard her screaming for the next hour or so and it really hurt me. Then several black men arrived at the door and knocked and were admitted. After that I really heard my wife screaming - it was something incredible as the screams weren't just pain but total ecstasy and I knew those screams. I stood outside that room for more than four hours listening to the screams of passion and some of the men left and others came but there was a continual screaming session. I just couldn't stand it a moment longer and left to go home.

A full week passed and I hadn't heard from Noni at all. On the eighth morning there was a knock at the door and I rushed to see who it was. It was Noni looking as bright as a button and dressed up and looking really nice. I tried to take her into my arms and kiss her but she pushed me away and started laughing. She asked if I had packed up her things and I told her I had. She then told me a moving truck would be here in an hour and her things would be taken. She also told me she was expecting another man soon and I would be pleased when he arrived. She wandered around our house selecting several items which were hers but which I had missed. She added these to the boxes and then sat down on the lounge chair waiting for the man she had told me about. She refused to answer any questions about where she was living and simply told me to shut up about that. Soon after there was a knock at the door and she jumped up to answer it. It was a well dressed man in a suit and he carried a briefcase.

He selected some papers from the case and then walked over to me and introduced himself. He was a divorce lawyer and he was here for me to sign the papers! I tried to talk to Noni to change her mind but she just laughed at me and told me to sign. I did sign the papers under protest but that didn't do me any good. The man in the suit left and another man with the moving truck arrived and carried all of her boxes out to the truck. Noni stood at the doorway and told me I was the biggest idiot in the world but at least I had proved my point. It really was a good idea for her to fuck another man but now she had a taste for other men she couldn't stop herself and was enjoying herself more than when she had first met me. With that she walked out the door slamming it behind her. I sat down and cried - yes, I am the biggest idiot in the world!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,446 Followers
12