Sheeit, This Is Gonna Hurt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bandk
bandk
12 Followers

'Mine will. It is led by a very forceful woman and her soldiers, they are not real, but androids known as bots. I have hundreds at my disposal, all for my protection, they are programmed to seek out my life signs and protect me, unfortunately they can only do so from a limited range, they have to be within a 30 kilometre radius of my position. But when they are, nothing can stop them homing in on me except total destruction'

Gedo shrugged his shoulders and made ready to leave..

'Debben, I caution you never to let anyone, man or woman hear these thoughts. If help comes it won't be of any use unless you are still alive. The only way to do that is to please the women who want you. Speaking of which, I am sure our lady will be calling you shortly'

He left the room leaving me to soak in my warm pool.

A tinny scratchy voice emanated from somewhere high in the wall,

'Debben come to my private quarters at once'

The voice of Shanra of the house of Son ŕe,

The voice of my lady mistress.

I heaved myself from the waters and toweled dry, pulling on my black shorts I left the room, doors seemed to open of their own accord, leading me in a direction to her chambers. A short time later saw me stood inside a room staring at her reposed on her bed. The door closed noiselessly behind me.

'Come over here Debben'

I approached the bed, taking in her captivating beauty, her long legs ending in a totally hairless mons pubis, a slender waist and flat abdomen leading to a pair of largish breasts, the long white hair flowing down over her pale blue skin. She was beauty personified, as indeed all women of this planet seemed to be.

'Debben step out of those shorts and get on the bed'

I slipped the shorts off and dropped them to the floor, kneeling on the bed next to her.

She examined my cock and balls for a long time, tugging on my sack and handling my rapidly hardening erection.

'Yes I think you and I are going to have a lot of time together Debben. But when you leave you must get Gedo to remove all of this hair around your genitalia. When I take you out in public I want all the women to see your cock and balls as they are and not hidden by mounds of hair'

She continued to pull on my cock and animal instinct took over my brain. Gone were any thoughts of escape, only that I wanted sex with this delightful creature. I reached maximum hardness and my cock was standing proud from my body.

She sighed or rather I was aware of her sighing in my head, before she sucked my cock deep into her mouth, her very long tongue wrapping itself around my cock and massaging it within. I cradled her head in my hands, willing her to take me deeper. She did so, my whole cock disappearing into her throat, her nose buried deep in my pubic hair.

She held me there cupping my ass in her hands so that I could not withdraw. My cock deep in her throat, I could feel it beginning to throb and expand as my orgasm grew nearer. She sensed it and pulled me from her mouth.

Grinning up at me her thoughts entered my head once more...

'You are so much bigger than any man I have had before, just what we need to put new blood into our breeding stock. Let us see how you can cum for me.'

She began to masturbate my saliva covered cock and I knew I was going to cum, and cum a lot. As I began to breathe hard I told her I was ready, she quickly pulled over a small glass dish and wanked me into it. I came and came, five good spurts and my semen was running in the bottom of the dish, she looked at it pleased.

'Mmmm, plenty of sperm there, normally we don't breed through copulation its far to hit or miss, but with you I think I'm going to enjoy doing so.'

I stared at her in astonishment.

'If you don't breed through sex, just how do you accomplish it?'

Again she smiled and I was aware of her thoughts.

'We have a special apparatus for milking the male sperm we require, although in your case I am sure that many of my friends and sisters will want to try the old fashioned way, especially when they see your penis.'

I looked down at her, her nakedness now reclined in front of me, her large rounded breasts rising in time with her breathing.

If I was to be her sex slave then I was going to make the most of it before my rescue.

I fell beside her and took her in my arms, our thoughts as she read and answered my mind were as one. Lust overcame us and I rolled between her thighs, her legs opening ever wider, I could feel the heat rising from her sex. My cock balanced at the entry to vagina, no hands were needed, my cock found the wetness and penetrated her easily.

As its head moved forward I was aware of her need to be fucked hard. She hooked her legs over mine and drew me ever deeper, her arms around my neck pulling me down to kiss her.

That long tongue of hers entered my open mouth and touched my own tongue, it was like a bolt of electricity, my cock hardened even more and seemed to grow another two inches if that were possible. But I knew that something had happened because at the same time I felt it grow I knew from her thoughts, my cock had somehow gone even deeper within her and caused her even more pleasure.

What was it about their tongues that had so much control over a man? I resolved to find out from my only other male friend as soon as I was able to return to my quarters.

But for now I was lost in the heat of lust myself, I relentlessly forged into her willing body, each thrust bringing forth a reply from her. Her body began to shudder in orgasm and each thrust from me made her more urgent, until her orgasm reached its height and burst within my head like a crescendo of crashing drums.

She fell back to the bed and her arms and legs fell away from me. It was obvious she was spent, but I was not about to let up, not yet. She wanted a sex machine and I was about to show her how amorous Terran's could be.

I pulled free from her now slick fanny and turned her over. I maneuvered her to the edge of the bed and pulled her up to a doggy position. Her head now resting on her arms, her ass and fanny on display for me, her labia showing all puffy and engorged.

I held her hips and moved forward, slowly entering her from behind, as I looked down at the sight of my cock disappearing into her fanny, it did look bigger than it normally was. I bottomed out deep in her belly, I was aware of the gasp of amazement forming in my head. How she wondered was I able to go for so long? Where did I get my stamina?

I began to fuck her once again, going deep and slow and then almost withdrawing for shallow quick thrusts. I thought of the brick wall that Gedo cautioned me about and blocked out her thoughts, meanwhile deep in my subconscious my brain was working.

Twice now I had the pleasure or misfortune to have Shanra's tongue in my mouth, the first time I became unconscious and woke several hours later, the second time it instilled greater length and thickness to my penis. Obviously then, the female body of this species could produce chemicals that had an affect on the male body. I would need to discover what other chemicals could be induced, maybe this was the new wonder pharmaceutical I was looking for and if so; then no wonder it had never been found before!

I don't know how long I had been fucking her before I became aware of her thoughts pleading for me to stop. She was on the point of collapse and was no longer a willing partner. I pulled free from her moisture rich sex and allowed her to fall to the bed exhausted.

'Debben, I am sorry but our kind are not used to having our consorts be able to perform like that! Maybe with time I can accept your gift of longevity during sex, but for now I need to rest. Go; I will call you when I want you again, but once my other sisters find out exactly what you can do, then it will be you who needs to rest!'

I bent over and picked up my garment from the floor, standing once more I walked over to the bed and leaned forward to kiss her. The door slid open and I left the room, smiling as I went.

Entering my own quarters I was met by Gedo,

'So how did your first liason with our mistress go Debben?'

I smiled at him.

'Fine Gedo, just fine. If Shanra is a sign of the women on this planet then I am going to be sorry when I leave'

It was Gedo's turn to smile now.

'Yes Debben, not when but if you can! Do not forget that my friend! Now did she have any instruction for me?'

'Yes she did, she instructed you to remove my genital hair, but I think I can manage that myself'

'No Debben you cannot, it needs me to operate the booth'

I looked at him, what was he on about?

He led me to the bathroom once more and touching a control panel I hadn't noticed earlier a small door opened up.

'Step inside but make sure your head is protruding from the top'

I did as he said and I was enclosed in a translucent cube.

'Now lift your arms and hold the handles situated on the front wall'

I felt around in front of me, locating the handles he mentioned. Gedo moved some control switches and I became aware of a slight humming sound and then a warmth spreading over my whole body. Two minutes later the humming stopped and Gedo instructed me step out of the cube.

I looked down amazed, every single body hair was now gone, my genitals were clean of all pubic hair, the slight fuzz I had on my chest was gone, even the underarm hair was missing. Thoughts of increasing fortune entered my head, with an apparatus like that I could easily add millions to my bank account, just from the females of my planetary system alone! The marketing potential was huge, I could make this planet a fortune.

'There' said Gedo, 'My mistress and her friends will be pleased with you now. I am quite envious Debben, I really am. I have never felt this way about one of Shanra's consorts before, maybe you being here has now shown me just what I am missing'

'Gedo, when I leave you are coming with me, and when we do get away, you will have as many women as you can handle. Maybe the women of this world don't like you, but I know women on plenty of other worlds who would queue up to have you as an equal partner'

He grinned at me before leaving me to climb into bed. Today had been a long day for sure and tiredness began to claim my head. It did not take long for me to fall asleep.

Morning came early. I was awoken by the sound of the tinny voice in the wall.

'Debben come to the quarters of Segara'

One of the many voices I had heard in my head from the day before, but who was she?

I rose and bathed quickly, washing the sleep from my face. As I left the room I was dusted with a fine mist of perfume as I exited the doorway, that was also something new from yesterday.

I followed a pulsing light embedded in the floor, it led me down a corridor which didn't seem to be there the night before, this whole house was puzzling, doors and corridors seeming to appear and disappear at will. I stopped before a blank wall.

An almost noiseless whisper and a door appeared and opened before me, I stepped through and found another beautiful woman waiting for me. A split second later and her thoughts were in my head.

'I am Segara of the House of Son ŕe, second younger sibling of Shanra. Today she is busy and has entrusted your well being to me. I do hope you are everything she has said, I really do hate to be disappointed'

She looked down at my body and was surprised to see me not wearing anything.

'Where is your garment Earthman'

I looked at her before speaking,

'Terran. The correct name for a being from the planet Earth is Terran'

She stared at me in wonder, had I upset her?

'Alright Terran. Where is your garment?'

'To call that piece of cloth a garment is an insult to clothing, I would rather walk naked'

'Then so be it, you shall remain naked until my sister decides to be rid of you, I shall pass on your request. Now I require servicing and you had better be all my sister said you were'

She turned toward her bed and slid out of her dress as she went. It slipped from her shoulders and down her body, each step shaking it further down, until it fell over her hips and to the floor.

I watched the light fall across the pale blue skin of her back as she slowly turned to face me. Her breasts not as big as her sisters but still large stood proud from her body. I could feel my cock begin to grow and project from my body.

She smiled wickedly at me.

'My sister didn't lie about the size of your penis, I am going to enjoy it for many hours until your first milking period'

With that she fell to her knees and sucked me into her mouth, another intense oral experience overtook me. Whatever the chemicals these women exuded did wonders for the male libido, I would need to ask more questions of Shanra next time we met.

As with her sister, she brought me to almost coming with her mouth before releasing my pulsing cock. Then she lay back on the bed and invited me to mount her. But that was too soon.

I had not so far had oral sex with these women and I wanted to see if it was any different to a Terran or other planetary female I had been with in my 40 years of existence.

I climbed onto the bed and took up position between her thighs. The clitoris was more pronounced then any I had seen before, it protruded a good centimeter from the labia, a tiny purple head, almost like a small penis.

'Your genitalia are bigger than any I have seen before anywhere in the solar system, is it a trait of your species?'

Again the invasion of my thoughts,

'All our planets females are like this, some larger, it is a sign of our virility'

I dropped my head forward and began to gently suck on the purple clitoris, she threw back her head and arched her body up toward me, providing me with a better access to her sex. Already her labia were wet and a clear fluid was beginning to spill forth and down the crack of her ass.

I moved lower and began to probe and tongue her opening, then lower still, tracing the line of stickiness to her anus, pushing my tongue into that forbidden pleasure area. Each stroke of my tongue, making her legs tremble and renewing the thoughts of copulation in my head, the thoughts forming as pictures, she was imagining my tongue touching her, my cock piercing her fanny, bringing her to pleasure. Strange to actually be doing this and yet also seeing her thoughts in my head at the same time.

She orgasmed and my mind was filled with bright lights, stars, explosions, a picture of my tongue on her clitoris, a view of my cock, impossibly swollen, forcing its way into her vagina, so this is what it was like to experience a woman's orgasm!

I kept up the licking and sucking and she convulsed into a second orgasm. I slowed my ministrations on her sex and the thoughts in my head began to subside. She took hold of my head and pulled me up toward her, my body sliding over her sweat covered abdomen, the skin had taken on a much deeper hue of blue now, I guess in the same way as a Terran woman's skin turned a glowing pink colour.

'Fuck me, put that wonderful cock inside of me and fuck me!'

As the thoughts entered my head she pulled me down to kiss her, again I was the recipient of a snaking tongue entering my mouth, no sooner had it entered I felt the electricity the same as last night with Shanra, my cock throbbed and grew larger, it was no imagination, it actually happened, I felt it swelling and lengthening.

I pushed toward her vagina and as soon as I felt the opening I rammed home to the hilt, for the first time I heard an audible gasp, more of a sigh of lost breath come from her throat. Then the thoughts flooded my head again.

'Oh yes, never have I been so full, your cock feels huge, fuck me, fill me with your seed.'

She pulled me down again and once more clamped her mouth to mine, the tongue flashing inside and dueling with my own tongue. I again felt that surge of electricity and my cock was even larger. I could feel her stretching to accommodate me.

I began to slowly back out, then in again, each thrust driving her wild, thoughts entered my head and left to be replaced by more and more. The faster I fucked her, the faster the thoughts came, until as she approached orgasm the only thought in my head was of my huge cock stretching and tearing her fanny. So this is what she fantasized about, being fucked by a huge cock.

I slammed into her, my only thought was to spill my seed deep within her. She picked up on my thoughts and went wild. Her orgasm so intense I fully expected we would be thrown from the bed. I felt my own orgasm and then my sperm spilled from me, I pushed deep into her and held it there, I could feel it pumping and pumping, never had I cum as much as this. I lay unmoving and yet I could feel the semen squeezing out between my cock and her fanny, no room left inside to accommodate it.

I pulled out of her and left her gasping for breath. My cock jutting out obscenely in front of me, still bobbing up and down with the ending of my own orgasm.

She looked at it strangely before placing more thoughts in my head.

'You have copulated and spilled your seed and yet your penis still stands erect. Why is that?'

I stared at her before answering,

'Just because a man orgasms doesn't mean that he has to go flaccid. The pleasure of the female should always be in the forefront of his thoughts. Even though he has ejaculated, maybe the female would want to carry on. A good man trains his body to observe this and make sure he can still pleasure her'

My mind was filled with thoughts of sex, of copulation, of pleasuring tens, perhaps hundreds of women, time after time, all of the thoughts placed there by Segara. It seems that my time here would indeed be filled with nothing but sex with many women. At any other time I would be happy to oblige, but my overall thought was of escape.

She turned onto her knees and lifted her ass into the air,

'Do me like Shanra, I want to feel it deep within me, fill me with your seed again, it is my fertile time, I would like nothing better than to bear the first offspring between our species'

And so it continued.

I had entered her apartment at dawn, what little light there was filtered by the translucent walls. Now the sun was high in the sky and burning hot through the walls, it must be almost noon. As this planet had a 32 hour day, we had been fucking for almost eight hours without a break.

She was well and truly fucked when I left and I was sure that in the coming days that the story of today would spread around her community. While I enjoyed myself, I wasn't sure just how long I could keep this up for. Hopefully my rescue would be well on the way.

I was met along the corridor by Gedo and a younger female, perhaps an adolescent, even as I suspected, she projected thoughts into my head.

She was Sakrar, youngest of all female siblings of the House of Son ŕe. Even so, in Terran years she would be 33 years old. Then before I could speak she had read my thoughts and with a grin gave me my answers, Segara was 42, Shanra was 50 and the eldest sibling was Soshan who would be 55.

I was stunned by the admission of their ages, old in Terran years but looking quite young, of the four sisters I had now met personally I would not have put any of them over the age of twenty five, indeed Sakrar whom I was now talking to could easily be mistaken for a teenager on Earth.

'Come master' said Gedo, 'We need to get you to the milking room'

He led me away and Sakrar's last thought to me entered my mind, a thought that had me enthralled for the rest of the day.

'Gedo, I told you not to call me master, and so far their have been four sisters, where are the male prodgeny?'

'Sorry Debben, but it is not wise to call you by name in the presence of females, in front of them I will always address you as master. As to the male offspring, they are disposed of'

bandk
bandk
12 Followers