Sheeit, This Is Gonna Hurt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bandk
bandk
12 Followers

I stopped and gripped his arm,

'Disposed of, how?'

'They are sold into slavery or if there are no takers than they are processed'

'Exactly what do you mean by processed?'

'They are killed and turned into animal fodder'

I looked aghast at him.

'The nasty lousy bastards! How could they be so callous? How could they do this to their own children?'

I was in an evil temper. I decided there and then that when rescue came, I would be making it my last testament to bring this planet to account and make it part of the Galactic Planetary Federation. I was going to bring civilization and law to this planet. Slavery would be abolished and its males would take equal placement in society. I swore this to myself.

I was led away down the corridor and into yet another translucent walled room in the centre of which was what appeared to be a dental chair. Gedo told me to step up and take a seat, he would do the rest. Having not eaten in almost two days light headedness took over and I sat down. I slipped into the soft cushiony liner of the chair and let my arms fall onto the waiting armrests.

A solid clunk and before I could look down never mind react, my arms were held in place by metal clamps. I struggled but could not free them. I let my earlier wrath come to the surface and began to rage at Gedo,

'What on the moons of Keybasa is happening Gedo! Why am I held so?

'I am sorry Debben, but I am instructed to arrange your first milking. Please settle back, you will be here some time'

'What do you mean some time? I am tired, I have not eaten in almost two of your planets days. I need sustenance or my health will suffer. Let me out, let me out of this contraption now!'

'Debben, I cannot and will not do that. To do so would mean both yours and my own death. We can't disobey Shanra, you still don't understand how tenuous our hold on life really is'

I slumped back into the chair and he approached once more, my legs fell to the frame and clamps also closed around them. The chair altered its position and became somewhat reclined, holding me in a position about 50 degrees from vertical.

Gedo reached over and pushed a thin needle attached to some kind of delivery line into my forearm, before stepping back and picking up what appeared to be a very ancient milking device. A device I had last seen in history books back on Earth, a device used on what was then known as a dairy farm for removing mammary fluid from an animal known as a cow.

'Gedo, what is this?' I said nodding down toward my arm.

'That Debben is a drug to keep you in the right state of arousal to allow the milking to proceed. Don't worry, I am told it is a very pleasant experience. It will also provide you with sustenance for as long as you need it'

The drug must have started to have an affect on my metabolism. I felt myself hardening and I saw a look of envy on Gedo's face as he approached the chair. He slipped the tube device over my now erect penis, pressed a button on the chair and the tube tightened around my now very hard cock. He checked it over took one more look at me and began to walk from the room.

'Gedo; How long will I be kept like this?'

'For as long as it takes Debben, or for as long as our mistress wishes! You could be here an hour or several days. You need not worry, the drug you are receiving will take away all semblance of time. I will see you when you are released'

With that he left the room and I was left to ponder my predicament for a short time before the hallucinogenic drug fully invaded my mind.

I became aware of new thoughts in my head. A woman talking to me, calling me by name, telling me to pull myself together and rouse myself.

I opened my eyes to a face I had not yet met. Blinking my eyes in the light, I looked down, my arms and legs were free, the room was bright with sunlight and a woman stood before me.

'H-how long have I been in this chair, who are you?'

'How long? Does time really matter? How long is the universe? It is endless and rather pointless to contemplate such. However since you were put into the chair we have moved into our new dawn'

New dawn? Keybasa! I had been in the chair for 24 hours! Just how much sperm can this thing extract from a man's body?

'As to my name, I am Soshan, which you should by now know, of the House of Son ŕe. I am eldest sibling. Today you have the honour to accompany me, we shall take a walk through our township. I am keen that you are seen with the women of our House, you will help to promote our standing as the leading Household.'

I put up the brick wall in my mind, which brought forth another shock to my system. Soshan spoke! She actually uttered words.

'So Debben Reed. It has not taken you long to find ways in which to block our mind reading. Don't look so shocked Debben, we can speak, we just choose not to, it is a far more open society if minds are read, no secrets can be held from one another. I will warn you now. We allow our men to use that notion to block out our thoughts, however each female has the ability to break down that barrier should we choose to do so, however the consequences are dire, the male always suffers some sort of brain injury. Don't become a casualty, you are far too valuable, but not so that we would jeopardize our House'

She turned and motioned for me to follow.

We left the room and I walked a couple of steps behind her, I had no desire to catch her up or indeed speak further with her. I put up my wall and to Keybasa with her and her kind. I went onto autopilot, my mind thinking, plotting. I had been here for maybe 60 hours now, still too early for rescue. I would have to endure what was done with me for the next few days.

I was deep in thought and almost walked into her as she came to a halt in front of another wall. My head was open to her thoughts.

'Your quarters Debben, we are very pleased with the results of your milking. Find your slave and prepare yourself to walk with me, use the depilation cube again and then get your slave to dress you in the garments I have already chosen'

I smirked to myself, garments indeed! I entered the room to find Gedo waiting, full of apology. I allowed him to use the cube and to bathe me. Then he helped me into my garment, this time jet black shorts, my genitalia poking through the front and standing pale against the dark material. I could see why she had chosen these. I was allowed a pair of sandals to cover my feet.

I had not spoken to him in all the time it took to prepare me, he knew I was irked but I needed his help.

'Gedo when I return I need as much information as you can provide me about that chair, what the chemicals are that are injected into my body. I need to know about the cube that removes body hair as well. Can you get me those details? Even better working schematics or diagrams?'

'Yes Debben, I can do that, they are not secret at all. The females on this world have no fear that we would use the information against them, should we even know how to begin!'

We left my quarters and he led me to the main entry to the house. I stepped out into sunlight and the garden became quiet. Of the many women there I now knew four, as to the rest they were of no concern to me. Only the four siblings of this House, it was they who held me captive and it was these four who had my fate in their hands.

My head became full of complimentary remarks being made from all directions of the garden, some very lewd indeed. The over-riding thought however came from Soshan.

'Come Debben it is time to take our leave, we have many places to visit, many ranking women to see. It is always wise to know your enemy. As they say on Earth; Keep your friends close but your enemies closer'

The look I gave her at knowing this very old colloquialism made her smile.

'Yes indeed. Terran study has been in my schooling in the past. Now; let us visit the enemies of the House of Son ŕe.

As we left the garden with two younger women following us I could not help but pry deeper.

'Soshan, forgive me for asking but, I thought everything on this planet was peaceful. No war, no destitution or anything else.'

'Not so Debben, let me give you a short history; Our great world is divided into Shires, we have four hundred Shires on the planet, each Shire having four Houses. The greatest House of each Shire has the honour of giving its eldest sibling, me, to sit on the Shire Union. It would be akin to the ruling body of your Confederation of Planets......

....Therefore our whole world is governed by 400 representatives from the Shires. We pass law that must be obeyed by all others. That Debben is power that can only be wondered at. For some they long to have their own House as the powerbase for their Shire. The House of Son ŕe has ruled our Shire for nine hundred years, but for the last hundred has become weak. Two of the other Houses now feel they have enough power to overthrow the House of Son ŕe, it is only a matter of time before this happens. An event that has not taken place in a millennia on this world. If it comes to pass there will be much bloodshed.'

My eyes opened and a light like a thermo-nuclear explosion flashed through my head. The House of Son ŕe had become weak, they saw me as their saviour, fresh blood to be injected into their stock. Today I was being paraded in front of the rivals to Son ŕe in the hope of quelling any uprising!

'Soshan, how would this uprising be fought? I only see four sisters to the House of Son ŕe?'

I was acting dumb hoping for better insight,

'You only see four sisters from the ruling family Debben, each House has thousands of females allied to them, it is they who would shed blood, not the sisters. I would hate to see such terrible things happen'

' Then perhaps you and I need to speak of this further. You only see me as a male, you do not know my background or history. I could be of greater assistance than you could ever imagine. For now I will be honoured to help quell any uprising'

She looked at me for the first time not as a male or a consort to be used, but just for a fleeting instant as an equal.

'Maybe we will do that Debben, I would be interested in what you have to offer' We entered a large building and into the coolness of a great hall, 'But for now we are here, my rivals will want to fawn over you, they will covet you in all respects. I warn you now, whatever they do, please do not rise to any insult or touch. That is punishable by death and they will insist on the sentence. They as well as I, know just how important you have become in this power struggle'

We walked down the hall toward a gathering at the far end, as we approached the talking became stilted and eventually petered out. Of perhaps twenty or so women that were there they all faded towards the edge of the room, all except three. Obviously the matriarchs of the other Houses. The rest watched interestedly but were quite happy to see how events unfolded, perhaps, looking at the faces of some of them, they expected blood to be shed here and now.

The four of them stood in silence, for this part of the meeting I was obviously excluded from their thoughts, I had no ideas in my head as to what they were discussing. I took the time to look around at this great meeting place, the gilded decoration on its walls and high ceiling. Unlike the only other building, the family house of the House of Son ŕe, that I had been inside of, this place was more akin to an old Earth building.

I became aware of Soshan addressing me.

'Debben. Please step forward, I want you to meet the ruling Houses of our Shire'

I moved forward and was approached by the three other women, as I had been warned about they began probing and touching my body, comments and insults about my manhood swept through my mind. I was prodded and had my penis touched and pulled like some animal that was being bartered over. I stood like a statue and ignored it all.

That is until one of them, Kusu of the House of Kodos, fell to her knees and began sucking on my cock! I looked at Soshan and with an imperceptible shake of her head I understood that I was not to take any action.

My penis swelled large, filling her mouth and making her splutter, the other two laughed riotously and I was aware of all the others in the room giggling, sounds in my head, not out loud.

Adrar of the House of Anset and her companion, Elkoo of the House of Endaw eventually calmed themselves and turned their attention to berating Kusu for being so wanton as to actually suck my genitals.

I was forgotten and the four women went about discussing affairs of state, forgotten in their minds, however I was aware of many others that coveted my body in that room, the handmaidens that had moved off to the side were all vying for my attention, their thoughts in my head fighting to be the one that got noticed.

I heeded what Soshan had said, stand and do not move or become involved, do not give them reason to impose punishment. That did not preclude them approaching me however. I am sure some of them had genuine interest but equally sure that most had been instructed to antagonize me to react.

I wasn't about to do that, not with rescue only a matter of days away.

The meeting concluded and I left the hall with Soshan.

'Debben, it seems you made quite an impact, they may have all been deriding you but it didn't stop two of them making a bid for you'

I looked at her as we walked and she grinned.

'Don't worry, as I said, you are far too valuable to the House of Son ŕe to be given away so cheaply. Come it is getting into the noon hours, we must eat and then you can entertain me for the rest of the late noon hours. Then if you please me well, we can talk of the help you offer our great House.'

We eventually arrived back at the building that was the House of Son ŕe and entered its private gardens. My head became full of the questions other women began asking as soon as they saw Soshan. For her part she fended them off and said she would discuss it all at the clan dinner later.

She dismissed me to my room and gave me instruction as to bathing before I attended her later.

I found my way to my quarters and the ever present Gedo was waiting.

'Well Debben, how did it go? I take it you made an impression and that you kept your cool. After all you are still here and not on your way to the death chamber'

I gave him a quick rundown of what had taken place and he seemed happy. He brought me some real food and not the synthetic stuff that had been pushed into my veins the day before. We sat and ate together before he excused himself, a short time later he came back with the paperwork I had asked for, spreading the plans out on the floor, it looked complicated but I was sure that when I returned to my own existence my own engineers could turn these out by the thousands.

We rolled them back up and placed them in the box he had. All I needed to do was get the chemical breakdown that these women secreted from their tongues and I would have the pharmaceuticals that I needed. All in a timely fashion. I would be set and just needing my rescue to take place.

The tinny voice came from the wall, the voice of Soshan. I left my quarters and followed the pulsing light in the floor, until as usual I came to a translucent wall, the door hissed open and I entered. Soshan was waiting for me.

'Ah Debben, come in. I understand from my sisters that you are something of a machine when it comes to sex, you can go for hours without break or release. Is that so?'

'As I told your sister Segara, all cultured males of the galaxy consider it an honour to make love to a woman, if this takes thirty minutes or many hours, then the man will take as long as is needed to satisfy the woman, only then thinking of his own release'

'Wonderful, I can see now why Shanra covets you so much. Indeed tomorrow you shall return to her, you are her consort not ours, however we do like to share as sisters and I am sure that we will have the pleasure of each other again in the not too distant future. Come enough talking join me on my platten'

I removed my garment and climbed onto the bed next to her, entwining in each others arms as we did so. The kiss lingered for a long time and yes there was her tongue and yes I did become aroused, but this time, there was more. It must have been another chemical added to the balance, I became infatuated with her, with her whole body, I ran my hands over the soft blue skin. Feeling the gentle curve of her waist and into the small of her back, pulling her closer the kiss became more amorous until we were practically eating each other. Her leg was thrown over mine pulling my hips closer, my cock buried into her lower belly.

We parted slightly and I ran my hands over her breasts, pinching and elongating her nipples. The response was electric. She threw herself at me and squirmed around until she managed to impae her body on my cock. It slid into her wetness and she just hung there for a while savouring the feel.

Then she pushed me back and rolled with me, not wanting to let my cock escape her sex. As she was now on top she rose herself up and straddled my hips to make sure I was fully embedded within her. Then she leaned forward to kiss me, my mind cleared of the amorous thoughts that had been running through it until now.

'Debben, you know what we can achieve with our kisses' I just nodded back at her. 'I want to do the same, I want to feel you swell inside of me. There is something about you that makes me ask, normally I would just take, but it would make me feel better to have your agreement'

I told her it was ok to do whatever she wanted.

She smiled at me and leaned in to kiss my mouth. The tongue darted out and I got that by now familiar feeling, the electric bolt through my body, my cock swelling beyond its normal size. Her sighs as it grew to fill her sex. Then it was back to the amorous kissing, she became like a wild animal impaled on my cock.

Riding me like an untamed beast, she took pleasure in my body, again she kissed my and again my cock swelled to impossible size. She orgasmed hard, driving herself even further onto my now bloated penis. She writhed around on it, grinding down and forcing her clitoris onto my pubic bone before she collapsed on top of me panting for breath.

I rolled her to one side and began to withdraw. I pulled from her vagina with a soft plop, my cock impossibly swollen, it looked to be around ten inches long and as thick as my own wrist. Hers sex gaped open and wet before me.

'More?' I asked.

With a dreamy look on her face she closed her eyes and just nodded.

I pulled her to the edge of the platen and lifted her legs high onto my chest. I looked down and could see my cock perfectly lined up with her gaping sex. I drove in with one movement, illiciting a soft groan from her.

I fucked her like this for a long time, she enjoyed many orgasms before I decided to change to doggy style. When I made clear what I was going to do she insisted that I taste her tongue again. If we were going to rut like animals she wanted to be sure it was the biggest animal she had ever had!

My cock which had begun to return to its normal size was once more electrified to huge erectness. I pushed her forward onto her knees. I spread her legs apart and entered her, this time she let out an very loud and audible howl. I could feel myself deep within her, each thrust into her sex like pushing a hand into a tight glove, I could feel each and every muscle within her flex and grip my shaft as I slowly fucked her.

She again neared orgasm and this time verbally told me to cum inside of her, she wanted to feel my semen. I needed no further encouragement. I increased my speed of thrusting until I was near the edge, telling her so made her cum and I took my cue from this and forcefully filled her with my seed.

bandk
bandk
12 Followers