Sheeit, This Is Gonna Hurt!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bandk
bandk
12 Followers

We fell to the bed satiated, catching our breaths for several minutes. I wasn't aware of her thoughts but the door opened and two younger handmaidens entered, they proceeded to clean us both and then set out a table with various foods. I could not help but notice they looked envious both at Soshan and at my inflated cock.

Once they left the room we took seats at the table and began to eat, once more Soshan decided to speak verbally to me.

'Debben. You said earlier that you could help stop the coming war with the other Houses, how could you do this?'

'If I were to return to my own culture some of the things I have seen here could be marketed across the galaxy through my company. You would of course receive all profits to keep your own House, indeed this whole world solvent. You would as the House of Son ŕe take all the credit for this action, and indeed I could see your standing within your Union going to the highest level'

'But that would not stop any impending war would it, that action would come far sooner than any credit from outside trading'

'Maybe not, I do have other rescour..'

'No Debben, such a course of action is not open to us. Even today has made the situation worse. By showing you to the others, they now realize we are weak, but with an injection of your dna to our House we will once again become strong. But even that will take many years before our offspring are ready. I fear we have driven them to act even sooner than we anticipated'

She lost herself in deep thought before I could explain further so I decided that I wouldn't help any further unless asked to do so.

Soshan's thoughts entered my head and I perked up again.

'Come Debben we have the rest of the night before you have to return to my sister Shanra. Time enough for us to make love and for you to fill me with your seed many times'

So we retired to bed only to fall into deep sleep many hours later.

We were awakened by much clamour and banging, people rushing about and general panic. Several handmaidens burst into the room and took up positions by the bed, all of them were dressed in body armour and carried ancient looking swords and other weapons.

Help Me! These people still fought hand to hand combat with these weapons.

'What's happening Soshan, has the battle with the other Houses begun while we slept?'

'No Debben it seems far worse than that'

She never spoke again just stared at the outer wall. I followed her gaze and saw the bright iridescent light of a laser torch cutting through the wall. It slowly formed an arc and the piece fell inwards.

I knew what it was of course.

Ten men entered the building, all with blast visors covering their eyes and holding laser rifles across their chests.

'Debben Reed' came the metallic voice from the leader.

'Yes I'm over here, hold your position captain'

'Yes sir'

All the guards stood in line abreast facing us, the handmaidens didn't know what to do so stood their facing them. Soshan's thoughts were asking me questions, and I decided to offer her no explanation.

The guards parted and a smaller similar suited guard came to the fore, she lifted her visor and spoke.

'Nice to see you again Debben, although it doesn't look like you need much rescue-ing

I grinned, 'Nice of you to come and get me Tesa.'

I turned to Soshan.

'This is Tesa Rane, my security chief. I did tell you that I was quite a powerful man in the galaxy Soshan, but you chose not to believe me. Now my personal security team is here to take me back. The offer is still open of course, if you want help?'

Soshan dismissed the handmaidens and Tesa stood the guards down and they left the building. Everyone now knew who was really in charge, laser rifles against primitive swords were no contest really.

The three of us sat at the table and talked, but not before I managed to get a hold of a spare jump suit from the docking ship Tesa had so thoughtfully landed in the garden outside.

Soshan couldn't understand why their chemicals had no effect on my troops, why couldn't they read their minds either?

Tesa sat there and thought I was going mad, I was giving answers to Soshan without her asking me questions, there was plenty of time for her to realize that they were mind readers.

The answers I gave?

Simple. All my security detail were developments of D R Industries. They were androids, machines developed to look and move like men, even down to their synthetic skin, but inside they were nothing more than very complex computers with artificial intelligence.

The Amazons, no matter how long they tried, their chemicals would have no effect on them.

'But Debben, how did they find you? How did they know you were here?'

'When my ship crashed and before I ventured outside to your planet's surface, I released a distress beacon that is tied into my company's own security net. Rescue was always going to happen as long as I was still alive. As to how they find me personally? I have a homing beacon under the skin of my arm.'

I held out my arm and she ran her fingers over the raised surface of the nearly healed scar where I had placed the beacon.

'Now before I leave, my offer of help is still there. I can take technology or you can offer it in exchange for that help. What I propose is that D R Industries produce your depilation cubes and franchise them across the galaxy, we would recoup production costs and a 2% profit margin over that, all other profits would be returned to your House or to the Union which do you prefer?'

'If this is to happen then the profit should go to the Union, to have so much wealth open to one House would make that House far too powerful, something the House of Son ŕe has fought against for generations'

'I would also like to synthesize the chemicals you produce with your tongues, I think that whilst that part of the chemical used to subdue men should not be taken from this planet, the part of it that induces male libido should. That would make more money than the depilation cubes, believe me. But that wealth should be held off-world, in an account somewhere accessible only to the House of Son ŕe. You never know, in the future once the wealth held by the Union comes into being, there just may be a time when you need independent means of fighting any future conflict'

'Ah yes conflict,' began Soshan. 'How do you propose to stop any conflict now?'

'My androids Soshan, can be put at your disposal, I have a hundred but many of them are not used, I can place fifty of them in the House of Son ŕe at your personal instruction. That should be enough to stop any thoughts the other Houses have of removing you.......

......You can even use the off world funds to produce your own, but they are not cheap, each one comes at a price of 1 million Confederation credits'

Soshan took time to think things out before reaching an agreement.

'But I have not finished yet'

She stared at me, waiting for what I was about to say.

'When I leave, my slave Gedo will be coming with me, he will be a free man to go where he wishes and do what he chooses'

She nodded her head.

'Also it is my intention to ask Shanra to go with me as my equal, not as my mistress'

Her eyes nearly popped from her face but I continued.

Lastly and this over-rides everything else, you are to stop culling the male population of the Houses. You will work towards an equal world where no man and no woman is greater than any other. You will adopt a society where slavery is outlawed and each woman or indeed each man can find and live with a partner of their choice and not one that has been assigned. Is that clear?'

She spoke aloud.

'Debben, what you ask. I cannot do that, not in my entire lifetime'

'You underestimate yourself Soshan, from speaking I know you are not happy with the way your world is run, with the funds available in the next year or so you can work towards those aims. Make the House of Son ŕe great by leading the way forward'

After much more debate she left to talk with her House, leaving me to explain to Tesa my security chief how this world operated.

'Well Debben, a world ruled by women is no small thing you know. No war, no starvation, perpetual peace'

'Not so Tesa, the war was coming, it had just taken a long, long time since the last one these people fought. Maybe our intervention here has in fact stopped it, I hope so'

'What was that you said about taking one of the sisters with you?'

'Tesa, you're not jealous are you?'

'No Debben. After being with you for these last sixteen years, I just never saw you as the kind of guy to settle down with a good woman'

I looked at her and she smiled back, maybe there was a touch of envy there afterall?

We left the room and I took her down the corridor to my quarters, Gedo was in there waiting for us looking rather sheepish.

Tesa leant over and whispered in my ear.

'Debben, where are his balls?'

'That is what your ideal female world does to men Tesa, if they consider them unworthy of breeding they are neutered by having their testicles removed'

She looked shocked.

'Gedo, as I promised, you are coming with me. Go with Tesa and she will get you a jump suit to cover up with, no longer are you a slave to the House of Son ŕe. Tesa take him out to the ship and make sure he's ok for hyperjump when we leave. I have some unfinished business'

I watched them both leave the building and went in search of Shanra. I found her in a side room with her younger sister Sakra, they were obviously waiting for me, as I entered Sakra got up to leave.

'Shanra, you must have spoken with your sisters by now. But please hear me out. When I first saw you on the outside of my ship I was entranced by you.Seeing you leave that day made me want to come and find you....

....your beauty had me bewitched and truth be told, you had no need of any chemicals to subdue me or to make love to me. I want you to come with me, be my wife, my partner. I would be honoured for you to accept'

The two sisters looked at each other, obviously communicating by thought, yet I was not privy to them.

Shanra looked to me and through tears accepted.

Another day passed before everything was in place for us to make the jump to space. A detachment of guards was dispatched to my downed ship, had it repaired and put onto autopilot to return to D R Industries private space dock. We left eight of the guards in the care of Soshan and their artificial intelligence units were re-programmed to take instruction from her, together with the promise of fifty more units on a returning jumpship.

A depilation cube along with the schematics I had got from Gedo were placed aboard my craft along with Gedo himself. He seemed to be very happy about leaving, not least because he seemed to have struck up some sort of relationship with my security chief Tesa Rane.

Final boarding was taking place and the close knit family of the House of Son ŕe came out to the garden. Many looked forlorn at the idea of Shanra leaving with me, but I promised it would not be forever, we would return in the near future.

I took her by the hand and led her to the cabin, we took seats and strapped in and I leaned over and kissed away the tears from her blue cheekbone. The cabin door slid shut closing out the world outside.

'Are we ready captain?'

An affirmative came from the captain of my security detachment.

'Then make the jump to space captain. Home is our next stop!'

bandk
bandk
12 Followers