Sheila's Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the chance that both of our windows were half opened. So that I could hear Jimmy was close to ecstasy, too because he threw back his head and started moaning. He brought up the panties to his nose again and smelled the overwhelming feminine power of my scent. He was bathing in my smell rubbing the fresh juices all over his face while stroking himself harder. He left no part out. He devoured even the little brown spot enjoying the sweet taste of my asscrack. I could literally feel pressing his nose into my ass and exploring my snatch with his tongue. I played with my pussy and slid a finger into my anus. I turned my finger and pulled a little on my butthole. I loved this feeling! I got hotter by the minute and worked my pussy and ass without stopping uuhhh yeah!!! I would come soon. So was Jimmy while rubbing myself he masterbated faster and faster. I felt the pleasure growing and flooding me. I saw his body stiffen the same moment that my climax exploded. Mmmhhh aaaaaaaaahh!!!!!! Uhhhhhh!!!

I heard myself saying as I came in together with Jimmy. His swollen cock exploded and shot cum like a machine gun. My own juice flooded out of my cunt. His sperm was pushed out of his cock and made a mess on the chair he was sitting on. Jimmy's hands pulled out every little drop of sperm out of his cock while pressing my panties on his nose. Slowly he began to relax and his cock began to shrink. The relieving leaved a happy peaceful smile on his face.

As if he hadn't realized till now, he saw the mess he had done and ran into the bathroom fetching a towel to clean up and shut up the curtains. This was Jimmy the real shy guy!

Some hours later I looked over to Jimmy's window. I noticed a small card between the window and the curtain hiding his place. I looked through my spyglass, focused and read: 'Thank you!'... I smiled at this. I finally got him to get over his shyness that he wrote something to me. That was the first time ever he spoke or better wrote to me.

This was just the beginning of my little therapy. I have a lot more of dirty fantasies-

More to come soon for my Jimmy!

I'm really a bad girl...

Sheila.